IGNORED

Checked luggage (beware)

The Falang

I read somewhere about BM's taking bottles of spirits/booze etc in their check-in luggage.

After viewing this video you would be mad to put anything fragile in your check-in luggage

https://www.facebook.com/aruna2511/videos/10153182598480985/

Are the Airlines aware that their employees treat their passengers property

in such a manner?

Perhaps i am doing them a disservice and they were loading a late arrival for

connecting flight

Thanks to American Tourister luggage, I've always assumed this and packed accordingly...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

i dont understand.

its exactly as I expect luggage is handled.

I,ve seen much worse, even by post office staff.

It's probably a pretty extreme case of the way baggage gets shifted, but I'm sure that any baggage-handlers heave the bags around with a certain lack of delicacy.

The average suitcase is probably sitting right on the 20kg (or more) weight limit applied by the airlines.  No way any human is going to spend their day gently lifting and placing bags on and off the 'planes and conveyor belts.  These guys must shifts thousands of Kg of bags each day per man, and they don't get given the time or the staffing levels to be too careful.

We all end up with scuffed and scratched suitcases after a few trips, the vid' just shows us how it happens.....

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

im sure some of the sorting shutes and handling equipment can do more damage than seen here.

just check out the impact point as luggage comes out of prague onto the carousel. ;-)

if you pack well you'll be fine.

recently sent a Fragile item, TV from china to europe via DHL~

marked and paid as Fragile~ clearly marked as a TV 140cm smart TV.

it did not survive. delivered with front screen cracked, shipped in original packaging, with DHL extra packaging and marking.

obviously recieved a big impact as there is a large dent in the back panel.

looks like something with a sharp corner had an impact with it.

thats life.

i dont understand.

its exactly as I expect luggage is handled.

I,ve seen much worse, even by post office staff.

555 ... First time i have seen how they were loaded....... I expected the conveyor belt would be a bit higher

and nearer the level of the back of the vehicle.... Where they could be slid off, not fuckin launched.. :GoldenSmile1:

I don't see any problem neither. When I was young, I worked in airport. That was how staffs unload the begs then. If your beg is at the bottom of all of the begs. One more hit would not make much difference!

Just had 6 friends each pack a bottle for me in there luggage and all arrived fine. Just have to use care in packing it.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Qatar Airways completely tore off the wheels of my suitcase.  Not one, but both of them. 

That's why I don't use duffle bags, no structure in them to protect contents.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

One of the reasons why I don't bring home the Two Pool cue & case .

Archived