IGNORED

Construction noise Soi Honey - Scenery City and Bay Breeze Hotel

mamriet

Hello,

Im looking to book a room in either Bay Breeze hotel or The Scenery City hotel on Soi Honey as they have a great deal right now around 1000 baht a night for May 2015

I was wondering if some of you guys have stayed here recently or have some information about the construction that is going on here and the noise level that goes with it.

Do you really need ear plugs to have a good night sleep?

I stayed at the Honey inn for 8 days in early april at the back where you can see the work going on. I could clearly hear the work going on some mornings, but i am a heavy sleeper, so i was unaffected. If you were a light sleeper, i would think you may be affected. Might pay to have your room facing soi honey.

• 2 months later...

How about the noise level in Scenery and/or Bay Breeze now? I love the suites in Bay Breeze, but unfortunately they are on the back side, i.e. not facing Soi Honey.

Did somebody stay in Scenery or Bay Brezze recently and can provide an update about construction noise? Would be great the get some a reliable information... .  

I stayed at scenery hotel in january and then there weren´t any constructions going on nearby. So not any noise problems then, but dont have any new information..

Im going back to scenery hotel 14th this month so can give a update then.

@jman: Great info, thanks a lot. I would really appreciate if you could post an update from your upcoming trip - especially about noise on the back side.

Wish you a real GREAT time in Soi Honey :GoldenSmile1:  

• 1 month later...

Little update from scenery hotel. Have constructions on nearby, from morning till midnight, and some noise problems too. But hasnt been bothered me. Wifi is pretty slow daytime and connection isnt stable. So could be a problem for heavy internet users..ill add a photo from my balcony (3rd floor superior) from those constructions.

post-149026-0-20658700-1438592078_thumb.jpg

I was at Bay Breeze about a month ago, and had a room facing Soi Honey on the 2nd floor. I didn't notice any noise coming from the high-rise construction behind the building. However, the Bay Breeze was doing renovations on its third floor and there was some occasional noise during the daytime from that work.

staying at the scenery hotel right now on the 6th floor, cannot here a thing from the two huge buildings that are going up at the back.

@markytee: Which side is your room: To Soi Honey or backside?

@all: Thanks a lot for these valuable updates :Clap1:

@markytee: Which side is your room: To Soi Honey or backside?

@all: Thanks a lot for these valuable updates :Clap1:

backside, I can see the construction site from my balcony.

Archived