Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

In Pattaya- Getting Canadian Passport Photos

likethaigirls

Can anyone tell me a place in Pattaya that does photos meeting requirements for Canadian Passports?

Or else, a place in Bangkok for same?

Thank You!

Any larger size shop does the photo's, just look up the size requirements and let them know in the shop.

Also make sure to check what background is needed and the positioning of the body.

While some shops may "know" best to know from the embassy website to make sure they really "know'

I don't know about the Canadian requirements but often there will be a photo shop close to the embassy that has experience.

I know that's the case with Dutch pp photos.

I would NOT try it at some random shop as the requirements are often very specific.

Edit missed the word Not

If its the same requirements as the uk visa application then from my experience its very difficult. Had four different photos done in 4 different places an each was wrong. If they can alter the background colour for your needs then its been tampered with. If they can cut to size then again its been tampered with. We ended getting them done in bangkok uk visa application center.

I hear the 'avenue' on 2nd road where thais get there passports done is a good bet.

Never trust what the seller tells you, i heard it four times an each was wrong.

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

Archived