IGNORED

DTAC shops in Pattaya

blue1878

This week I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile phone.  And my sim cards don't fit.  I need micro sims for my new mobile.

So the next time I am in Thailand I need to get myself a DTAC micro sim.  And I want to keep my old DTAC number

So is there a DTAC shop in Pattaya where I can get a DTAC micro sim and get the shop to transfer my old number to the new sim??

There's one in Central Festival too.

Sounds like the easiest way would be cut your existing SIM into a micro. Any of the mobile phone shops around town should be able to do that.

There's one in Central Festival too.

Sounds like the easiest way would be cut your existing SIM into a micro. Any of the mobile phone shops around town should be able to do that.

Interesting reply.

I'm not going to Pattaya for a few weeks so I can look into this

So the next time I am in Thailand I need to get myself a DTAC micro sim.  And I want to keep my old DTAC number

Just have your current SIM cut down to micro size. Pretty much any phone seller has the tool, I expect.

If you want to feel safer about it, then go ahead and have it done at a DTAC shop, though they'll most likely just do the same SIM cutdown with the tool.

• 2 months later...

The central festival location is quite large and will have the micro sim card, the one at Big C pattaya klang probably won't have it.

I will be in Pattaya in just under 2 weeks.  

I plan to go to the DTAC shop in Central festival and get a micro sim from them

Archived