IGNORED

Xbmc boxes

hggcraig

Be careful buying from tukcom lots of fakes in there.

Mine I got on eBay for €165 including free air mouse and fully loaded with apps. Minix x8 awesome unit

contact bm lanza lad he sells them fully loaded great value minix 8 6500baht

any holes a goal

I must say i am quite disappointed with mine, )got M8 box) find my pc much, much better, connected by hdmi to my tv, faster, less hassle, more versatile.

A friend of mine sells fully set up boxes in Pattaya with free support

"I have a few brand new TV Boxes Available , Watch UK Live TV , UK TV ON Demand . Sky Sports 1,2,3,4,5,F1,SkySports news , all discovery channels , 1000's and 1000's of movies and tv shows on demand . and search for live streams all from the comfort of your sofa . NO Subscriptions , now posting all over Thailand free of charge . 

5000 bht "

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003469827994&ref=ts&fref=ts

Can't bring your pc on hols with you though :)

you can put xmbc on a laptop, you can even put it on an android tabled, in fact these boxes use the android platform in the main. So in a way my point still stands, even without xmbc if you know the correct streaming sites your sorted. a laptop via mini hdmi to hdmi or a decent tablet with the same and voila a better alternative.

A friend of mine sells fully set up boxes in Pattaya with free support

"I have a few brand new TV Boxes Available , Watch UK Live TV , UK TV ON Demand . Sky Sports 1,2,3,4,5,F1,SkySports news , all discovery channels , 1000's and 1000's of movies and tv shows on demand . and search for live streams all from the comfort of your sofa . NO Subscriptions , now posting all over Thailand free of charge .

5000 bht "

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003469827994&ref=ts&fref=ts

Any idea how to get Thai tv on the minix?

All the apps and links that came with it don't work :(

Yes but the minix is far more than just xbmc.

Any idea how to get Thai tv on the minix?

All the apps and links that came with it don't work :(

Here is just one way to get it on a laptop; 

http://wwitv.com/television/204.htm

As i have said i have an M8 box it is not even close to being as good as my laptop with the right software and links on it.

We use a Minix X8 with a ILikeHD subscription in the bar. Not entirely bulletproof but about as close as your going to get. BM lanzalad supplied the kit and setup and I would happily recommend him, he has a thread in the buy and sell section of the forum. Much better unit than the knock off droid box I bought in Tukcom.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

you can run XBMC on most phones these days and just mirror to the TV even

or buy one on ebay for $150~ and just download all the xbmc settings yourself and save a tonne of money

• 2 months later...

XBMC now updated and called Kodi can be installed on many different platforms. If you have an existing device like a laptop then this will be the easiest way to get you started. You can then buy a cheap USB infrared remote to control the system in full screen mode. Built my own HTPC using a small shuttle case which I use all the time. Highly recommend to anyone.

Archived