IGNORED

DTAC sim pre order before BKK arrival

Has anyone run through thier webpage and doing the preorder where it is just ready to pick  up when you arrive at the airport? A few days ago, filled out the forms, submitted the payment but their financial transaction errored out, tried it again, same thing. However noticed 2 charges on my card for them. I emailed their customer support 3 days ago but haven't heard anything back.

Just wondering if I should have bothered or even worth pushing it for what it cost, just pick one up with cash the way I usually do when I arrive.

Why bother? You won't get to the front of the queue and they will give you one in all of 5 minutes on the spot, as will AIS.

Just wondering if I should have bothered or even worth pushing it for what it cost, just pick one up with cash the way I usually do when I arrive.

Shouldn't have bothered. It'll probably take longer doing it through pre-order because instead of just grabbing the next SIM on the stack when you get to the front of the line, the customer service reps probably have to look at paperwork and find your 'reserved' SIM.  :Dunno:

Like Rick said, it takes maybe five minutes once you're at the desk (most of that being the CSR fiddling with network setup after the SIM is inserted) as long as you know the package/options you want and have the baht in your hand.

Archived