Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Guys can you sort this forum out please

Harvey707

Its 50/50 when I post that that it actually appears correctly.  Often it just comes up as multiple series of "s" so end up giving up.

Mainly in your Barstoll Banter sub forum  plus the forum is just inundated with pop ups despite me having Advert blocker on it. Am using Chrome and the only website is this one where everything stalls and freezes.

The laptop is squeaky clean no virus etc etc and extremely quick on any website bar this one

I'd be grateful if you dont remove the thread this time from me either. Previously I posted one about what appeared to solicit money to a thai girls paypal account via email.  To this day I dont know if it was fishing scam as no one responded

no problems of that sort here, do you use adblocker plus?

I recently switched to firefox mozilla, just for this forum, it slowed way down on chrome.  but I have no issues like you describe with ads etc...

sounds like an operator error issue, :GoldenSmile1:

no problems of that sort here, do you use adblocker plus?

sounds like an operator error issue, :GoldenSmile1:

Yes to the first.....

Meaning what on the second ??

Yes to the first.....

Meaning what on the second ??

meaning if nobody else is having the issues, it's probably something you need to fix on your end.

but I am no computer expert by any means!

try using firefox/mozilla browser, see if that helps! 

meaning if nobody else is having the issues, it's probably something you need to fix on your end.

but I am no computer expert by any means!

try using firefox/mozilla browser, see if that helps! 

Ok fair enough will download Firefox tomorrow and try using that one.......

I wandering if that email I received was connected to this issue as well.........The gmail account again is on Chrome

Using chrome here, no probs.

I used FF years ago until i found chrome, have you updated chrome lately 

If you are still having problems in firefox, (after also installing Adblock as daddee suggests) get malwarebytes (free) and do a full scan.

I have seen my post go into crazy text sometimes ,as soon as I hit the post button,,,then a few minutes later will be straighten out on the board.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

I did wave a flag at the other Mods to see if I could get any tech' advice, since my own computer skills are fairly basic.  If I hear anything different I'll get back to you, so......

I have never seen pop-up ads on PA (and as far as I'm aware we don't use them), which makes me think most of your problems are coming from your computer.  Neither have I personally ever had issues with my text turning to trash.  Periodically the server does get slow or fark-up, which makes the site slow to use or causes temporary errors, but that's just an infrequent event.  I have more issues with my Aussie ISP delivering slow speeds than I do with anything else.

I use Chrome btw, Norton 360 security, never had any problems with malware (fingers crossed).

Looking back at the e-mail issue, I gather it was a genuine PA mailing.  The 'girl' whose account is mentioned is actually Mrs LaaMok, and I assume that account is being used because PP keeps freezing the PA accounts as soon as they work out the account is linked to a P4P website.

Hope you manage to resolve your problems.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen my post go into crazy text sometimes ,as soon as I hit the post button,,,then a few minutes later will be straighten out on the board.

Yes that was what I was getting. For now the problems have stopped thankfully

Using Chrome....probs with just timing out usually when everywhere else is ok.

mouse.gif.00a707d30565699b15838265572acd33.gif

I have never had a problem with this site.

I regularly (once a month) scan my computer with Spybot ..

Its not a "virus" you are looking for its Adware that you need to stop.

I have NEVER had a virus scanner on my computer .. 

and have NEVER gotten a virus (unless I was purposely infecting my computer to test something out)

If I ever think I may have a virus (or am trying to clean someone else's)

.. i just download a free scanner and run it once/twice.. 

disinfect whatever I nee to and then get rid of it

I have never liked having a anti virus scanner running all the time.. 

slows everything down .. IMO

If you are just careful with what you click on .. 

you are usually alrgiht

try

Spybot

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

SpyHunter

or .. if you know what you are doing 

try 

HiJackThis

I'm a Blowfish !!

Blowfish'n this up ...

Archived