Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Safe to go down on a girl?!

Yourdamot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skygod

• Siam Sam

• Braveheart

• Scumbag

i dont think you can get genital herpes on your mouth. its a different kind of virus. worst thing i've ever got is a bad taste in my mouth when i wake up.

:Brush_Teeth: :Brush_Teeth:

This is not true at all.

I have a buddy of mine that blisters up on his chin a couple of times a year from "servicing" some skank about 20 years ago. Herpes can be spread through oral!

Do the sniff test first or maybe wear one of them mouth guard condom thingies !!!

sorry for my ignorance, but what's the "sniff test"? never heard of that.

I really only ask because getting an STD on your dick is one thing, but having your mouth covered in herpes (for example) is another!

I'm looking at taking my first trip later this year and wondered whether most people here take that risk.

i did it one night in Bkk when i was drunk, one thing i wish i did not do while there. i do not do it sober either. it is risky, but there is nothing growing on my face yet. i do not reccomend it.

Probably done over 800 TG's over the last 10 years...would only be 20 or so I didn't have a nibble on...never caught anything from oral...except for one dose of EFDKTM...have fun now

Tossmeoff

Probably done over 800 TG's over the last 10 years...would only be 20 or so I didn't have a nibble on...never caught anything from oral...except for one dose of EFDKTM...have fun now

Tossmeoff

Thats some good research to go on.

• 4 weeks later...

visit thailand 3 times a year , you guys are braver than me , cannot afford to have a rash or sores on my face, or how do you know she has not been barebacked by some other dude 2 hours ago.

If she with me all night and young and beautiful or just beautiful - What can I say Can help myself eat pussy all night long

If it looks good upon visual inspection and smells good. Hell yeah man. I might even swallow her juice when it comes out. But so far haven't yet lol still a little worried.

Just buy yourself a roll of cling film 160017-5687.jpg when you get there and spread it over her mimsy and lick like a man possed knowing nothing is getting through. Don't go too fast though or you'll end up with your tounge looking like a freshly warpped sausage.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot help myself, that is my favorite part of the experience. It is too much of a turn on to see how crazy you can make them.

I just love to go down on them. I have caught a few sore throats from it over the years though, but nothing to put me off.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

welocme to the board!

Yes I do!

I think a womans pussy is one of the most wonderful things on earth!

I love going down on a sexy snatch!

Only one time when I was in the los did I happen across a bad pussy, got the hell out of there quick!

Rob!

During my firs stay I was too much scared, but my second trip was full of going down. My friend who is a gynecologist said to me, that it is not completely safe but neither so much risky.

Get your tongue right in there and lick it clean. I love the way girls quiver just before they gush their lady cum into my mouth. Simply divine.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

During my firs stay I was too much scared, but my second trip was full of going down. My friend who is a gynecologist said to me, that it is not completely safe but neither so much risky.

unless you consider getting someones leftover spunk risky. :D

unless you consider getting someones leftover spunk risky. :D

Talking about LT lady not ST from beach road.

Get your tongue right in there and lick it clean. I love the way girls quiver just before they gush their lady cum into my mouth. Simply divine.

Oh God I need to get back to Pattaya!!!!!!!!!! :UWish1:

Always visit the Y. Don't like it when they're freshly cleaned though.Far more of a turn on if they're just on the turn.I just love it when the wriggle around with pleasure before release their ady juice over your face.

Always visit the Y. Don't like it when they're freshly cleaned though.Far more of a turn on if they're just on the turn.I just love it when the wriggle around with pleasure before release their ady juice over your face.

Those bits of left over condom can be a fucker though when they get stuck in your throat.