Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Safe to go down on a girl?!

Yourdamot

I'm too young to risk eating a thai pink taco. No AIDS for me!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skygod

• Siam Sam

• Braveheart

• Scumbag

It aint safe to shag em either!! So whats left then.................a nice game of marbles and a cup of tea?????

If your going to monger you either accept, but minimise risk, or you pack up and go home.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Do it all the time, even the odd arsehole. Always been a gambler

Dining at the Y is part of life man. Love 69.

The smell tells me when to be selective which in LOS has been few. Had one this past week that was the smoothest, sweetest, freshest I think I have ever had. I could've been down there for an hour.

Are you trying to tell me some poeple don't?

going down on them is suppose to be "safer" than them going down on you, but I don't think it's a good idea to do either w/ a BG.

here's a site I like to visit:

http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/ohe/library/Sexh...i/riskchart.htm

^ but I want to stress the info on the site is highly debatable, so it's better to stay on the side of safety & wrap it up, esp. w/ a BG!

I stole what is below from here.

Can I get an STD from oral sex?

Yes, STDs can be transmitted during unprotected oral sex. Oral sex is a much lower risk activity than intercourse, but there's still a possibility for transmission. Not using a condom, dental dam, or other barrier puts both partners at risk. This means that performing and receiving oral sex puts you at risk. Some STDs are more likely to be transmitted during oral sex than others including:

Herpes is transmitted by skin-to-skin contact with a developing or existing sore. The virus can be transmitted from genitals to mouth if the person giving oral sex has or is developing a cold sore. It can also be transmitted from mouth to genitals if the person receiving oral sex has or is developing a genital sore.

Gonorrhea is transmitted when bacteria are present in body fluids. A person giving oral sex can get a gonorrhea infection of the throat if their partner has gonorrhea.

For the person receiving oral sex, there's little chance of contracting HIV, although it's difficult to pinpoint when HIV has been transmitted because people rarely engage in only one type of sexual activity. In the case of fellatio (oral sex on a man), the HIV virus theoretically could gain entry from the mouth to the opening on the tip of the penis, or through an open cut or lesion on the penis. If you receive oral sex, however, you mainly expose yourself to saliva, which has negligible concentrations of HIV.

For the cunnilingus (oral sex on a woman) recipient, the chance of HIV transmission is also low, although the entire vagina is a mucous membrane through which, theoretically, the virus can be transmitted. A woman receiving cunnilingus is more at risk of getting herpes or gonorrhea from her partner than HIV.

The risk of HIV infection is greater for the partner who performs oral sex. A person performing oral sex on a woman should avoid it during her period, for menstrual blood can carry the HIV virus. Research presented at the 7th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in February of 2000 concluded that 8 of 122 cases in an HIV-transmission study were possibly attributable to performing oral sex on a man. Of these 8 infected people, some reported having had recent dental work or having cuts in their mouths, suggesting that HIV transmission by oral sex is associated with cuts, lesions, or irritation of the tissues in the mouth.

Other STDs that can be transmitted through oral sex, although less commonly, include:

HPV (Genital Warts)

Hepatitis B

Syphilis

Chlamydia

Chancroid

====================

Use your brain, eyes and your sense of smell and the risk is fairly low IMO.

Great explanation.

P.S. I used to be a muff diver, not anymore :Chokdee:

Edited by LICANTROPUS

The Tighter the better

"Cervix Ripper"

i always give the minge a good licking

do the finger test first tho`, nowt worse going down to the furry cup and its stinking!!

i gotta tounge like an electric eel :Chokdee:

"no romance without finance"

Always. And if they are really fit i rim them too. Call me sick but i love it. :GrinNod1:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I stole what is below from here.

Can I get an STD from oral sex?

Yes, STDs can be transmitted during unprotected oral sex. Oral sex is a much lower risk activity than intercourse, but there's still a possibility for transmission. Not using a condom, dental dam, or other barrier puts both partners at risk. This means that performing and receiving oral sex puts you at risk. Some STDs are more likely to be transmitted during oral sex than others including:

Herpes is transmitted by skin-to-skin contact with a developing or existing sore. The virus can be transmitted from genitals to mouth if the person giving oral sex has or is developing a cold sore. It can also be transmitted from mouth to genitals if the person receiving oral sex has or is developing a genital sore.

Gonorrhea is transmitted when bacteria are present in body fluids. A person giving oral sex can get a gonorrhea infection of the throat if their partner has gonorrhea.

For the person receiving oral sex, there's little chance of contracting HIV, although it's difficult to pinpoint when HIV has been transmitted because people rarely engage in only one type of sexual activity. In the case of fellatio (oral sex on a man), the HIV virus theoretically could gain entry from the mouth to the opening on the tip of the penis, or through an open cut or lesion on the penis. If you receive oral sex, however, you mainly expose yourself to saliva, which has negligible concentrations of HIV.

For the cunnilingus (oral sex on a woman) recipient, the chance of HIV transmission is also low, although the entire vagina is a mucous membrane through which, theoretically, the virus can be transmitted. A woman receiving cunnilingus is more at risk of getting herpes or gonorrhea from her partner than HIV.

The risk of HIV infection is greater for the partner who performs oral sex. A person performing oral sex on a woman should avoid it during her period, for menstrual blood can carry the HIV virus. Research presented at the 7th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in February of 2000 concluded that 8 of 122 cases in an HIV-transmission study were possibly attributable to performing oral sex on a man. Of these 8 infected people, some reported having had recent dental work or having cuts in their mouths, suggesting that HIV transmission by oral sex is associated with cuts, lesions, or irritation of the tissues in the mouth.

Other STDs that can be transmitted through oral sex, although less commonly, include:

HPV (Genital Warts)

Hepatitis B

Syphilis

Chlamydia

Chancroid

====================

Use your brain, eyes and your sense of smell and the risk is fairly low IMO.

thanks for the info.. but i still do the mouths swirl..you only live once and not taste pussy is one thing i could not live without.

All or nothing!

MAn i love eating pussy but dont feel like getting a gonnerea throat. Be tough to explain to a military Dr

I am a simple yet complicated man. I believe in protecting all species especially beavers. I believe beavers need petting, and a subtle kiss from time to time to know they are doing a fine job. I have said it once and I will say it again beaver is really mans best friend!!! If you dont like the way the beaver is acting.......Screw it!!!!

forumsigbk5.jpg

forumsig3vy2qa3.jpg

Same to me.

I just to eat pussy, but a few months ago, i got an infecction on a teeth molar and i had to get some surgery and take antibiotics.

:rolleyes:

The Tighter the better

"Cervix Ripper"

MAn i love eating pussy but dont feel like getting a gonnerea throat. Be tough to explain to a military Dr

yeah, fuck that. I might kiss around the pussy a little but I'm not licking it.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

My first trip is coming up in a few months and IMHO "no muff is to tuff" and with a couple of drinks reason can just fly out the window along with your pants. I guess the early in the evening the better.

My first trip is coming up in a few months and IMHO "no muff is to tuff" and with a couple of drinks reason can just fly out the window along with your pants. I guess the early in the evening the better.

haha, great !

A couple of pics of me dining al fresco.

Testicles

Oh boy, I miss those days,when I used to do what you are still doing¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ :o

Thanks for the pics.

P.S. You really enjoyed it, don´t you? :02:

Edited by LICANTROPUS

The Tighter the better

"Cervix Ripper"

Thanks for the pics.

P.S. You really enjoyed it, don´t you? :02:

I love it mate !!

Bargirls - Just for the taste of it :o

Testicles

If the lady is prepared to suck your cock then the least you could do is lick her pussy?

The only time i don't is if it is too hairy, did it once almost put me off for life!

All great info, skimming through all the respond, last time I was in Pattaya a friend told me not to since you never know, I love to eat pussy, and will be picky on my next trip when I dive in. But will be taking the dive this time. :Busted:

only if it's in a 69 position.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/11.jpg&text=infinate%20pleasure&untilColor=13382451&textColor=13369344&datesColor=0&year=2009&month=10&day=10&hour=14&minute=2&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I'm with shuggy on this one!!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"