Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Safe to go down on a girl?!

Yourdamot

Always put my tongue into the pussy,risky I know but there you go.

Enjoy life,its too short not to.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skygod

• Siam Sam

• Braveheart

• Scumbag

i dont think you can get genital herpes on your mouth. its a different kind of virus. worst thing i've ever got is a bad taste in my mouth when i wake up.

:Brush_Teeth: :Brush_Teeth:

i take that back.... i should think before i speak. :P

If you want safe don't venture out your front door, don't cross the road, don't drive your car, don't............ Without risk life would be very boring.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yum Yum Yum!!! :Laugh1::Laugh1::P

By the way, don't use the tap water in Pats to clean your teeth.

The water is very high in Aluminium.

Expect an outbreak of KRAFT disease (Kan't remember a thing) in the next 10 to 20 years.

:D

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

Smelly or not I like to get my nose and tongue all the way in! I LOVE PUSSY! Fishy- mai pen rai

<

Slightly off topic, but this ? sort of fits...Do you believe the girls are truly orgasming or are the hardened to the point that is it generally faked for our pleasure? I love dining at the Y, assuming she gets off...If not, I'd rather not waste my time.

Never ever go down on a bar girl, well at least till I've given you the ok that its safe :rolleyes:

Slightly off topic, but this ? sort of fits...Do you believe the girls are truly orgasming or are the hardened to the point that is it generally faked for our pleasure? I love dining at the Y, assuming she gets off...If not, I'd rather not waste my time.

I believe its different for different girls. I've had farm fresh girls that didnt want to try it but after the second bout they love it. One girl kept jumping off my face because she didnt want to climax while saddling my head. I gave another BM's girl a licking out while he licked out my girl and you could tell his lady was just opening her legs for the money, i stopped imediately and took my lady again because i knew my tongue attack would be appreciated. I am the same as you 95% of the pleasure is seeing them enjoy it.

Never ever go down on a bar girl, well at least till I've given you the ok that its safe :rolleyes:

Looks like you are enjoying that Dale, glad you could share your private moment with us! lol

I believe its different for different girls. I've had farm fresh girls that didnt want to try it but after the second bout they love it. One girl kept jumping off my face because she didnt want to climax while saddling my head. I gave another BM's girl a licking out while he licked out my girl and you could tell his lady was just opening her legs for the money, i stopped imediately and took my lady again because i knew my tongue attack would be appreciated. I am the same as you 95% of the pleasure is seeing them enjoy it.

Thanks, Bryan...If I understand correctly, your answer was what I hoped...Some will and some won't, but enough aren't hardened to the point where it's worth a try...There is no more erotic rush than watching a girl quake and moan until she explodes. The sex afterwards is almost alway several hundred times better!

And Dale, I think I'll take my chances and pass on the gracious offer for you to take a test ride first. I'd prefer she was screaming my name during sex, not yours. That would sort of take the luster off it for me :rolleyes:

you know the age old saying..same in the east&west...........

"if it smells like fish make it a dish,if it smells like colone LEAVE IT ALONE......

but i still usually eat it once i get my face downthere....

unless shes a big fat white chick with pissy box....... :rolleyes:

Had a mate who got a bad throat infection in Pattaya. I asked him have you been going down on the girls? He said no, like I have been but I’m not going to admit it. Anyway he was shit scared for about 5 days until the infection cleared up by itself.

The throat disease can be Eptsiene Barrs or kissing disease.

The TBG's are loaded up with it.

Basically it is a herpese virus of the throat. The stats sy about 80% or more of adults over 35 have been exposed to it.

I would prefer to think the 1st bad throat I got in Pats was this rather than the GONA!

:rolleyes::BJ4:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

• 4 weeks later...

anyway if u do it do it wiht codom ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sometimes, and I have had a couple of mouth/throat infections which I think was a result if it.

Antibiotics tend to do the trick.

Gone down on quite a few over the years they have been girlfriends for a few months or years couldn´t see my self pulling a BG ten minutes later in my loom going down on her lets face it a hot 1 can do easy 10 ST a shift ? or more ?

• 3 weeks later...

thank for god for those comments,i did lastime but never took a girl short time,dining at Soi 6 sounds dodgy though

I guess we all know there are some dangers, but it is just so tempting. i have never caught anything whether it be from oral or anything else, but maybe i am just one of the lucky ones

It is not safe to go down on a girl...

Oral thrush being one infection easily caught...

The list is endless...

Di...

Agree Di, but safe or not still one of lifes little pleasures. Cheers T

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

It is not safe to go down on a girl...

Oral thrush being one infection easily caught...

The list is endless...

Di...

Oh no Di..... dont spoil my fun.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

I'm sure that Ive caught a few sore throats as the result of fine dining in Pattaya....but man....YOU GOT TO LICK IT.......BEFORE YOU STICK IT!!!!!! What can I say...you are what you eat ......bwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Man, I would DIE if I could not eat pussy!!!!! I have loved it since I was a teenager and first ate my girlfriend, who then broke up with me for doing it. And then I lied to her and told her it was for HER pleasure!! HAH!!!! I did it cause I wanted to see what it was like and have been hooked ever since. My Thai GF loves the way I eat pussy and always wants my face down there.

And yes, I have dined at the Y with a few freelancers and a BG or two and never caught anything. But years ago I used to have a problem with my throat and the doctor told me to gargle with peroxide and water 50/50. Well, I carry a little bottle with me in my pocket when I am out and about in Thailand with a mix of peroxide and water and when I am done with the deed, I just gargle and rinse with it and if that won't kill anything, then I am in big trouble!!!! But never had a problem yet.

But pitty the man that never wants to eat pussy or try it!!! Man, the taste of good wet pussy is AWESOME!!!! And I just love when you get one that loves it so much she is squirming all over while you get her to the crest and then push her over the brink into her orgasm!!!!

DAMN, I LOVE PUSSY!!!

I believe it's safe to stay @ home, not to catch a plane, not to cross the road, not to look out the window etc. etc. etc. :Good_Post:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift