• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skygod

• Siam Sam

• Braveheart

• Scumbag

It's not safe so don't so it! I have done it in the past and some of them won't let me up for air... :unsure::laugh:

I love it and the small amount of risk doing it is not enough to stop me.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I do it in a fair few go gos to random girls and i'll do it for ages in the hotel room when i'm pissed. But when I'm sober i dont dare!!

I'll Pm this thread to shuggy, he is also an expert at dining at the Y. I would never go down on a Soi 6 girl tho. And the girls in the go gos only get a bit of licking, its only the girls that i take back to my room that i try to stick my head up.

:Banana_Beard: I love eating thai !!

:Banana_Beard: I love eating thai !!

Me too!!! And Khmer, Viet, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Lao, Malay and Burmese also get some votes. :unsure:

I really only ask because getting an STD on your dick is one thing, but having your mouth covered in herpes (for example) is another!

I'm looking at taking my first trip later this year and wondered whether most people here take that risk.

i dont think you can get genital herpes on your mouth. its a different kind of virus. worst thing i've ever got is a bad taste in my mouth when i wake up.

:Brush_Teeth: :Brush_Teeth:

I have been on all colours and tastes; nobody can match thais in bed; their happiness to make good sex

and their beauties! Perhaps I should say professionalities; I am not sure, because the best sex I ever had this 23 years

in Thailand a 19 year old bar-girl named Ann gave me in Pattaya in 1997.She was from Si Saket and a bomb

in bed! Zero in head, a 10+ in bed! I find some pictures later, she was sexy! :What::)

The badest experiences was always black girls, with one exeption: a 19 year old slim beauty from Mosambique I met in Playa del Ingles on the Canarian Islands in 1984! But compared to thais: forget it !

I stole what is below from here.

Can I get an STD from oral sex?

Yes, STDs can be transmitted during unprotected oral sex. Oral sex is a much lower risk activity than intercourse, but there's still a possibility for transmission. Not using a condom, dental dam, or other barrier puts both partners at risk. This means that performing and receiving oral sex puts you at risk. Some STDs are more likely to be transmitted during oral sex than others including:

Herpes is transmitted by skin-to-skin contact with a developing or existing sore. The virus can be transmitted from genitals to mouth if the person giving oral sex has or is developing a cold sore. It can also be transmitted from mouth to genitals if the person receiving oral sex has or is developing a genital sore.

Gonorrhea is transmitted when bacteria are present in body fluids. A person giving oral sex can get a gonorrhea infection of the throat if their partner has gonorrhea.

For the person receiving oral sex, there's little chance of contracting HIV, although it's difficult to pinpoint when HIV has been transmitted because people rarely engage in only one type of sexual activity. In the case of fellatio (oral sex on a man), the HIV virus theoretically could gain entry from the mouth to the opening on the tip of the penis, or through an open cut or lesion on the penis. If you receive oral sex, however, you mainly expose yourself to saliva, which has negligible concentrations of HIV.

For the cunnilingus (oral sex on a woman) recipient, the chance of HIV transmission is also low, although the entire vagina is a mucous membrane through which, theoretically, the virus can be transmitted. A woman receiving cunnilingus is more at risk of getting herpes or gonorrhea from her partner than HIV.

The risk of HIV infection is greater for the partner who performs oral sex. A person performing oral sex on a woman should avoid it during her period, for menstrual blood can carry the HIV virus. Research presented at the 7th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in February of 2000 concluded that 8 of 122 cases in an HIV-transmission study were possibly attributable to performing oral sex on a man. Of these 8 infected people, some reported having had recent dental work or having cuts in their mouths, suggesting that HIV transmission by oral sex is associated with cuts, lesions, or irritation of the tissues in the mouth.

Other STDs that can be transmitted through oral sex, although less commonly, include:

HPV (Genital Warts)

Hepatitis B

Syphilis

Chlamydia

Chancroid

====================

Use your brain, eyes and your sense of smell and the risk is fairly low IMO.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I really only ask because getting an STD on your dick is one thing, but having your mouth covered in herpes (for example) is another!

I'm looking at taking my first trip later this year and wondered whether most people here take that risk.

I go down on all girls. Beer bar/gogo/Soi 6.

Came home in Feb with gonherea of the throat :What: and a snotty cock.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

i dont think you can get genital herpes on your mouth. its a different kind of virus. worst thing i've ever got is a bad taste in my mouth when i wake up.

:Brush_Teeth: :Brush_Teeth:

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/oral_herpes/article_em.htm

Think he got Gonorrhea of the throat.

I like to think of it as a battle scar George. :D

I like to think of it as a battle scar George. :D

Lol.

I was trying to give information without making it blatantly obvious who I was talking about. Glad you can laugh about it now. You still in regular contact as well? (I got told that you didn't speak for a couple of days.)

Take care mate. I'm gonna go and read your latest TR submissions now.

Lol.

I was trying to give information without making it blatantly obvious who I was talking about. Glad you can laugh about it now. You still in regular contact as well? (I got told that you didn't speak for a couple of days.)

Take care mate. I'm gonna go and read your latest TR submissions now.

Everything sorted now mate. Thanks. Tell you all about it on msn.

I allways "give head" and I want to get "head", unprotected. But from vaginal salvia, I never let it down in my stomach, and I never do it if I be at the dentist, the girl looks no healthy e.c... in 23 years I never had problems. But for vaginal sex I always prefer condoms(in 99% of the cases). Yes, I know that the 1 % can be dangerous, but as a man You know that alcohol can blast Your mind away !(And thai beauties, of course...). I think the best condom is the Duo Exiting,a thai made condom, very thin and

comfortable. Not to buy everywere, but at the very good pharmacy at 2nd floor in Royal Garden Shopping Mall they have!

:Feedback: :Feedback:

I am known amongst several of the board members here as someone who often drinks from the furry cup.

I do a sniff test and visual inspection prior to dining. Same as you would do in any street stall selling food. I have yet to catch anything from licking a BG out. Yet.

I am not a huge fan of using the female condom. Its like licking a plastic bag. You can't get your tongue deep in and you can't taste a thing!!! Whats the point!!

As for Soi 6 I have dined thier on several occasions but thats normally early on in the day. I won't indulge there after 2.00pm.

As for the taste, its simply sublime. There may be no scientific basis for this but based on personal opinion Thai pussy is sweeter that felang pussy and the taste of seafood/fishis not as overpowering as it can be on some felang women.. I would much rather go doen on a Thai BG than many felang women. I have sniffed and refused to partake in many felang ladies pussies (not P4P) due to poor vaginal hygiene. I'm yet to have the same problem in Thailand.

Thai Pussy. Finger Licking Good and Just For The Taste of it!!

Testicles

Can tell you I do the same and have the same experiences as You write here! Thai pussy smells and taste exiting!

Out for lunch: early in Soi 6. :Good_Job::05:

I came back from a trip with swollen gums and a sore throat and thought I had caught some oral STD. I did some seaching on the internet and seems its rare and heals itself most cases. But more than likely I got an infection from useing the hotel water rinseing my toothbrush.