IGNORED

Snooker world championship

Timtong

Ranked one of the best semi final along with Alex Higgins Vs Jimmy White in 1982 . Very Well done to Bingham for his victory , he has balls like an elephant , and well done to Judd for his heroic comeback for a decider .. Both of em deserved the applaud . Hoping for Bingham to beat Murphy . But he will be too tired After tonight victory .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN!!! what a game! im still shaking for bingham  :LOL2:  :GoldenSmile1:  that was intense last frame really glad Bingham took it 17- Trump 16

now im expecting good finals hope Murphy is not too strong but Bingham playing really solid snooker and not scare to hit them harder balls too

Ranked one of the best semi final along with Alex Higgins Vs Jimmy White in 1982 . Very Well done to Bingham for his victory , he has balls like an elephant , and well done to Judd for his heroic comeback for a decider .. Both of em deserved the applaud . Hoping for Bingham to beat Murphy . But he will be too tired After tonight victory .

Dont know how hes going to sleep next night haha but i hope Bingham takes it or should i hope for Murphy instead cos all i wanted to win have loosed haha

Ranked one of the best semi final along with Alex Higgins Vs Jimmy White in 1982 . Very Well done to Bingham for his victory , he has balls like an elephant , and well done to Judd for his heroic comeback for a decider .. Both of em deserved the applaud . Hoping for Bingham to beat Murphy . But he will be too tired After tonight victory

" Elephant Balls " did alright !  

As much as i thought Stuart Bingham was due a good world championship with the form  he is in , to beat Ronnie and Judd in the quarters and semi's is a fantastic effort .

Hope he gets some sleep before this afternoons final .

Mikeyboy

" Elephant Balls " did alright !  

As much as i thought Stuart Bingham was due a good world championship with the form  he is in , to beat Ronnie and Judd in the quarters and semi's is a fantastic effort .

Hope he gets some sleep before this afternoons final .

Mikeyboy

Bingham would be worn out this afternoon after a great match last night , Whereas Murphy had a relaxing night , practicing with no pressure . I think the first session will go to Murphy and possibly the second session ( tonight) then the third session will be important for Bingham to win for the final session to have a chance , I have a feeling that Murphy will win by the sizeable score . Hopefully I'm wrong , I wanted Bingham to win after he beat my favourite ,Ronnie . Bingham worked hard all his life with snooker ,said he want to win the World Championship for his father in law who died last march . Also read that everytime he goes on holidays with his wife , if he sees a pool table in the hotel , he would play there , loves the snooker so much . Unlike some professionals , he is lucky to play the games he loves so much .

Very good scoreline for Bingham against Shaun 4-4 , if he can do the same tonight , he will have a very good chance tomorrow .

Oh no !!!! Not that shoes again , he will win by a mile tonight ..

Lucky shoes maybe lol

You'll be down the local shops tomorrow to see if you can buy a pair ... 555

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I really hope this games stays this way really good snooker from both.

Camoon " Elephant Balls" Bingham!

A very very good performance from Bingham who once trails by four frames (8-4) to come back with only a frame behind (9-8) , I think Bingham can sleep happily tonight , Murphy also played fantastic , both of em are , really looking forward tomorrow evening and night , I think they will go all the way to the deciding frame because of the way they played , tit for tat . come on "Elephant Balls" 555555

A very very good performance from Bingham who once trails by four frames (8-4) to come back with only a frame behind (9-8) , I think Bingham can sleep happily tonight , Murphy also played fantastic , both of em are , really looking forward tomorrow evening and night , I think they will go all the way to the deciding frame because of the way they played , tit for tat . come on "Elephant Balls" 555555

Really liking this final so far and really suprised how bingham plays he truly have " Elepahant Balls" i can only imagine the all the stuff going inside him now and hes keeping cool and playing shots i think no way! Cant wait what tomorrow .

Considering it's the final and the huge pressure that goes with it  , they are both playing excellent snooker . 

Good stuff   18 -17  anyone ?

Mikeyboy

Iron Man suit is back , hope this goes all the way

Third Session ( first Interval)

Bingham looks fresher than Shaun , got a flying start with a 4 frames win to turn from a frame down to a three frame lead , 12-9. , Shaun had been missing long shots , was foolish to go for the blue instead of easy yellow at last frame . Was a pity the Bingham missed a maximum break with a last difficult red . Bingham had won eight of the last nine frames , cannot see him losing this final .

Third Session ( second interval)

Bingham playing super , playing almost faultless snooker , now leading 14-11 . The snooker fans are in for a treat tonight . The average of frames of this match is 16 minutes . Even though it is great to watch faultless ,quick snooker , I prefer to watch a tight match , a match full of safety, needing snookered and a longer frame time . I bet that Shaun will be wearing his outrageous shoes tonight that brings him luck throughout the tournament . Have a look on the end of his pant , could that be from a tailor shop in Pattaya ? 55555 :)

image.jpg

Third Session ( second interval)

Bingham playing super , playing almost faultless snooker , now leading 14-11 . The snooker fans are in for a treat tonight . The average of frames of this match is 16 minutes . Even though it is great to watch faultless ,quick snooker , I prefer to watch a tight match , a match full of safety, needing snookered and a longer frame time . I bet that Shaun will be wearing his outrageous shoes tonight that brings him luck throughout the tournament . :)

I think you going to have those long games when Bingham needs 2 frames i would think then Murphy starts coming back to game but who knows :) Mr Elephant Balls playing great snooker as Murphy well dont know what the hell happen to him.

Shoes are back !! :)

Shoes are back !! :)

Oh no ..... Bingham is fucked ...

Oh no ..... Bingham is fucked ...

No . surely not  ...  Stuart Bingham's break of 102 in frame 27 was utterly brilliant  .     15 - 12  Bingham

Steve Davis who knows a thing or two about tension says the realization of what he could achieve will kick in soon .  nerves or what !! 

Mikeyboy

No . surely not  ...  Stuart Bingham's break of 102 in frame was 27 utterly brilliant  .     15 - 12  Bingham

Steve Davis who knows a thing or two about tension says the realization of what he could achieve will kick in soon .  nerves or what !! 

Mikeyboy

Yeah the break of 102 was very very good , considering he had not made a good position of a cue ball

Before the 50 break .

A great clearance from Murphy with four last red on the cushion is brilliant .... (28 th Frame)

29 th frame of mistakes but Shaun took advantage of that to go one frame behind . Think the Elephant Balls is losing his nerve ? Murphy have a pedigree and experience to go to the extra yards to the winning line .

29 th frame of mistakes but Shaun took advantage of that to go one frame behind . Think the Elephant Balls is losing his nerve ? Murphy have a pedigree and experience to go to the extra yards to the winning line .

I agree Elepanth Balls starting to shrink and getting tight 555555

Its for sure getting tight game and Murphy gaining momentum.

I wonder how Bingham likes hes new nick name 555:)

This 31st frame was my most exciting frame , Elephant Balls showing his grits to win back the lead , reminded me of Cliff Thorburn . Bingham is a wizard when comes to safety ... Hope more to come like this .

Archived