IGNORED

Snooker world championship

Timtong

Ronnie stormed to a seven frames win , to go one more frame to go for a place in the quarter final tomorrow night with a unbeatable snooker to Stevens , 12-4 . What was really happened when the referee warned Ronnie at the last frame of the second session , commentator didn't know what going on , thinks it was a gesture ? Anyone here know . Could be in trouble with Barry Hearn , he hates him ,, lol.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Shaun has ditched the awful pods .        What do you think of his clown outfit Jocky ?     9 - 1 up on Joe Perry

Marco Fu making too many mistakes against Judd Trump who is hitting top gear now .     7 -3 Trump

Mikeyboy

Good to see Shaun has ditched the awful pods .        What do you think of his clown outfit Jocky ?     9 - 1 up on Joe Perry

Marco Fu making too many mistakes against Judd Trump who is hitting top gear now .     7 -3 Trump

Mikeyboy

He looked better , lol , what happened between the ref and Ronnie ? He got warned . Can't find the news on sport news here , the BBC snooker is saying nothing ... Judd will win , taking advantage of Marco mistakes . Tomorrow , there will be a very little snooker on TV , a Ronnie need only one , Robertson need two , Murphy possibly finish tonight , Judd could only need one or two ...

Didnt see how murphy played but the score pretty mutch says hes strong.

had time to see few frames on Ronnies game and no idea what was the warning about i think it was about pashing hes cue?

i have 3 in mind who going to be in final table Murphy, hoping McGill and Ronnie ofcourse strong even hes showing pretty mutch emotions at the moment

As always, controversy is never far away. O'Sullivan was warned by the referee for making a crude gesture with his cue during the match, but it hardly affected his concentration with Stevens unable to offer any meaningful resistance.

http://www.eurosport.com/snooker/rampant-ronnie-o-sullivan-on-verge-of-17th-crucible-quarter-final-spot_sto4694679/story.shtml

there is a clip about that when he earlier smashed hes cue not that looks way more bad in that it bend really good.

Didnt see how murphy played but the score pretty mutch says hes strong.

had time to see few frames on Ronnies game and no idea what was the warning about i think it was about pashing hes cue?

i have 3 in mind who going to be in final table Murphy, hoping McGill and Ronnie ofcourse strong even hes showing pretty mutch emotions at the moment

Ronnie looks very determined to win the match against Stevens , I think there is something going on between them in the past .Even though I love Ronnie to win again but I would not like to sit beside Ronnie in the Crucible , he could do anything bizzare . 5555 I hope McGill is practicing a lots of snooker at the moment , very hard to carry on the same rhythm if off for few days .

Now im interested about do they have cue in reserve with them? i would quess have to have even something wrong with tip or something happens but of course they playing years with the same cue?

do you have any facts about this subject? just interested?

Last year ronnie had a problem with tip but never changed hes cue.

as me amateur days in pool only had 1 cue but what about these guys?

Now im interested about do they have cue in reserve with them? i would quess have to have even something wrong with tip or something happens but of course they playing years with the same cue?

do you have any facts about this subject? just interested?

Last year ronnie had a problem with tip but never changed hes cue.

as me amateur days in pool only had 1 cue but what about these guys?

Ronnie is the only snooker player that changed the cue all the time , I remember seeing on a TV that he gave away the cue to young lad in the audience few years ago . Most pro use same cue for years such as Hendry and Stevens and few others . Ronnie does not need a good cue , he has a natural talent to win with any cue , even with a cue cost a Tenner , he could do a ton few times . I had 8 snooker cues , most smashed into halves in my young years 70s and 80s . Silly and drunk . 5555 Now , I don't play snooker ,my eyesight is not great , pocket is tough to pot , now I'm turning into a Pool , loves that game , a far better and quicker than snooker , bought the cue , predator cue in Bangkok for 17,000 bt in 2010, still have it in my condo in Pattaya , I'm in Ireland at the mo . Don't play any pool at all , will wait for next trip to Pattaya ,for 8 weeks ,takes a week practice to go to my usual level then play competition for the seven weeks . Had not won any competition since 2010 . To win , I need to live there full time and practice everyday to have a chance to win the competition , sorry about the long rant about Pool and snooker .

Ronnie is the only snooker player that changed the cue all the time , I remember seeing on a TV that he gave away the cue to young lad in the audience few years ago . Most pro use same cue for years such as Hendry and Stevens and few others . Ronnie does not need a good cue , he has a natural talent to win with any cue , even with a cue cost a Tenner , he could do a ton few times . I had 8 snooker cues , most smashed into halves in my young years 70s and 80s . Silly and drunk . 5555 Now , I don't play snooker ,my eyesight is not great , pocket is tough to pot , now I'm turning into a Pool , loves that game , a far better and quicker than snooker , bought the cue , predator cue in Bangkok for 17,000 bt in 2010, still have it in my condo in Pattaya , I'm in Ireland at the mo . Don't play any pool at all , will wait for next trip to Pattaya ,for 8 weeks ,takes a week practice to go to my usual level then play competition for the seven weeks . Had not won any competition since 2010 . To win , I need to live there full time and practice everyday to have a chance to win the competition , sorry about the long rant about Pool and snooker .

That was totally new info for me that Ronnie changes hes cue. 

No problem i love pool my self few years ago played  amateur bar competition, i play 8 Ball mostly. 9 or 10 ball i never really liked it but never really started playing it either. i kinda miss the game and competition even it was amateur level. but my work its just not allow mutch of practise and chances to go to games.

I have predator cue too i ordered from USA i think maybe 6-7 years ago and its still perfect and no need to change.

Coming next month to pattaya and there i play alot yea in bars mostly and fun games and need few practises to get going :) last time i had nice games with a english fellow and we played alot as we always see at same bar :D

He looked better , lol , what happened between the ref and Ronnie ? He got warned . Can't find the news on sport news here , the BBC snooker is saying nothing ... Judd will win , taking advantage of Marco mistakes . Tomorrow , there will be a very little snooker on TV , a Ronnie need only one , Robertson need two , Murphy possibly finish tonight , Judd could only need one or two ...

Ronnie O'Sullivan moved to within a frame of the World Championship quarter-finals on Sunday, but not without a moment of controversy.

The five-time champion will resume against Matthew Stevens on Monday with a 12-4 lead after two centuries helped him take seven of the eight frames played in the second session.

But the Rocket, who avoided a fine for briefly playing without shoes during his first-round match, was given a warning by referee Olivier Marteel for making a rude hand gesture at himself late in the session.

A tournament spokesman later confirmed any repeat could lead to a docked frame, but O'Sullivan has plenty to spare against former runner-up Stevens.

2 very interesting games coming Trump - Junhui and Murphy - McGill. Im kinda keeping my thumbs for McGill to win and at least give a hell of a fight to Murphy

Trump murphy robertson or ronnie

cant see a winner from any of the rest :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Not much snooker today , all four got through easily , Ronnie , Judd , Robertson and Murphy .

Tuesday 28 th April

Anthony McGill. Vs. Shaun Murphy 10 am. &. 7pm

Ding. Vs. Judd. 10 am. &. 7pm

Ronnie. Vs. Bingham 2.30 pm

Robertson. Vs. Barry Hawkins. 2.30 pm

Wednesday 29 th April

Robertson. Vs. Barry Hawkins. 10am. &. 7pm

Ding. Vs. Judd. 10 am ( to finish)

Anthony McGill. Vs. Shaun Murphy. 2.30 ( to finish)

Ronnie. Vs. Bingham. 2.30 pm &. 7pm

McGill recovered from 2-0 down to 4-4 to Shaun Murphy , probably the hardest match that both of em had faced each other than the previous rounds . On the other table , a Judd has a good lead with Ding 6-2 , hoping for BBC to pick Murphy match instead of Judd tonight .

Tuesday 28 th April

Anthony McGill. Vs. Shaun Murphy (4-4) 7pm

Ding. Vs. Judd. (2-6) 7pm

Ronnie. Vs. Bingham. (3-5) 2.30 pm

Robertson. Vs. Barry Hawkins.(3-5) 2.30 pm

Wednesday 29 th April

Ronnie. Vs. Bingham. 2.30 pm &. 7pm

McGill recovered from 2-0 down to 4-4 to Shaun Murphy , probably the hardest match that both of em had faced each other than the previous rounds . On the other table , a Judd has a good lead with Ding 6-2 , hoping for BBC to pick Murphy match instead of Judd tonight .

Tuesday 28 th April

Anthony McGill. Vs. Shaun Murphy (4-4) 7pm

Ding. Vs. Judd. (2-6) 7pm

Ronnie. Vs. Billy Bingham 2.30 pm

Robertson. Vs. Barry Hawkins. 2.30 pm

Wednesday 29 th April

Ronnie. Vs. Billy Bingham. 2.30 pm &. 7pm

Was very nice to see McGill continue that good play against Murphy even clearly see he is bit more nerveous and thinking some shots alot. 

Im glad have eurosport can pick what game i watch from eurosport or eurosport 2  :GoldenSmile1:  now to Mr Ronnie show! 

Was very nice to see McGill continue that good play against Murphy even clearly see he is bit more nerveous and thinking some shots alot. 

Im glad have eurosport can pick what game i watch from eurosport or eurosport 2  :GoldenSmile1:  now to Mr Ronnie show!

Lucky you , only have BBC and red button , few years ago , BBC gives me a choice of two tables , not anymore . Watching Rpbertson now , hoping for BBC to show Ronnie at 3pm . :)

Hawkins and Bingham have a slight lead of two frames to Ronnie and Robertson , 5-3 until tomorrow , both of em could go close , probably a decider . Steve Davis and Ken Doherty said Ronnie should not measure the spot on the table with a chalk as it is against the snooker rules to measure the table with any objects .

Hawkins and Bingham have a slight lead of two frames to Ronnie and Robertson , 5-3 until tomorrow , both of em could go close , probably a decider . Steve Davis and Ken Doherty said Ronnie should not measure the spot on the table with a chalk as it is against the snooker rules to measure the table with any objects .

Ronnie seems to be trying it on at every opportunity ,   shoes , hand gestures , chalk on table ,    male menopause ?    

Just play the game Ronnie , every thing else is a distraction .

Mikeyboy

Ronnie seems to be trying it on at every opportunity ,   shoes , hand gestures , chalk on table ,    male menopause ?    

Just play the game Ronnie , every thing else is a distraction .

Mikeyboy

Mike , can you tell Shaun to get rid of his outrageous shoes ... Cannot stand watching him with it ... 5555

Trump on fire tonight , leading 12-4

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Trump on fire tonight , leading 12-4

Didn't see the game , was watching the other table , Murphy getting stronger , McGill looked tired and playing badly in the second interval .

Mike , can you tell Shaun to get rid of his outrageous shoes ... Cannot stand watching him with it ... 5555

Wait til he wears the red and gold romper suit and the mafia spats together .     Shaun , you look ridiculous  .

Mikeyboy

Didn't see the game , was watching the other table , Murphy getting stronger , McGill looked tired and playing badly in the second interval .

Must be really tough on the new boy , playing in the worlds finals . 

Whatever happens from now on he can be pleased , and will be stronger next time round .

Mikeyboy

Archived