IGNORED

Snooker world championship

Timtong

Funny to see Ronnie playing with no shoes in one frame cos he wasn't comfortable with his shoes , due to strict dress code , one of the officials has to borrow his shoes to him . Wish I borrow my fred perry plimsolls shoes to him ... :) .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie started pretty good :) but clearly see hes just warming up

Ronnie 7-2 up on Craig Steadman and cruising .

Lots of gurning going on , so not fully focused yet .

Mikeyboy

Im really enjoying this williams - stevens game. Some funny stuff on frame 7

Weird and wonderful frame of snooker , these guys good mates , it was like a lark around down the local club .  Crowd also enjoyed it !   5-2 Stevens

Mikeyboy

Im really enjoying this williams - stevens game. Some funny stuff on frame 7

Me too , I like this kind of game ,twists and turns , Williams was unlucky not to win the 7 th frame , that would have only put him one frame down but is three frame behind .. Williams must win one of next two frames to give himself a chance for tomorrow .

Yeah frame 7 was funny with the twist and turns :) really nice to see this kinds of frames and games too.

Yeah frame 7 was funny with the twist and turns :) really nice to see this kinds of frames and games too.

Snooker can be a cruel game , Williams had a great chance on last two frames to make 4-4 but lost them , 6-2 behind .

Yea nice to see them frames and see they are only humans too making mistakes. 1 reason i love to watch 9-ball mosconi cup all the players say its totally different game there.

Tomorrow really interested how Robin Hull plays against Murphy

Was listening to Barry Hearn ( snooker Boss) , he said that 17th to 32 ranking players have to play three matches to qualify for the World Championship , very unfair in my own opinion . I think 17 to 24 only need one match , 25 to 36 to play two matches . The pressure on players to qualify is overwhelming . They all want to qualify to get into the top 16 , so that they could enter precious competitions automacially . Stevens is flying with a lead of five frames against Willams 7-2 .

Always liked Stevens so im glad hes leading but tomorrow is a new day and anything can happen

Ronnie walked into the second round as expected with a 10-3 win . Judd Trump winning 7-2 to Carrington . Noticed that the pockets is tighter than before. Many missed the pot when trying to pot along the cushions . Stevens won an easy match against two times World Champion Mark Williams ,10-2 , Stevens of Wales will be playing the Rocket in the 25 frames second round.

shame about Hull not have hes best day today but then again how Murphy played Hull would have needed pot everything perfectly.

shame about Hull not have hes best day today but then again how Murphy played Hull would have needed pot everything perfectly.

Shaun Murphy in form is one of the best players to watch , can beat anyone when on song

Mikeyboy

think its trumps time he is playing well and turned over everyone at some point , trump and outside bet murphy

Shaun Murphy in form is one of the best players to watch , can beat anyone when on song

Mikeyboy

Yea i agree and he looked pretty strong at least yesterday.

think its trumps time he is playing well and turned over everyone at some point , trump and outside bet murphy

Bot are strong time will show how ronnie game gonna go and few others too :)

Unlucky Anthony missed the last black to level the score and go for respotted black on eight frame . Now he is 4-4 with Mark Selby at the first session until tomorrow , Anthony McGill has many fans now because of his friendliest smile even in losing , a people champion . Judd Trump got through to second rd 10-5 to Carrington who made a debut in the crucible . He was a pro for last few years unable to break through the televised competitions such as World Championship and UK Championship . Hopefully we will see more of him in the future ,

Unlucky Anthony missed the last black to level the score and go for respotted black on eight frame . Now he is 4-4 with Mark Selby at the first session until tomorrow , Anthony McGill has many fans now because of his friendliest smile even in losing , a people champion . Judd Trump got through to second rd 10-5 to Carrington who made a debut in the crucible . He was a pro for last few years unable to break through the televised competitions such as World Championship and UK Championship . Hopefully we will see more of him in the future ,

Where has Anthony Mcgill come from ?  

Ronnie said this guy is the real deal , a huge talent . and will give the world number 1 a run for his money .  

Mikeyboy

Where has Anthony Mcgill come from ?  

Ronnie said this guy is the real deal , a huge talent . and will give the world number 1 a run for his money .  

Mikeyboy

Yeah , a very confident player , from Glasgow , Scotland , I am beginning to like him a lot like I did to Hurraine Higgins , Jimmy White and Rocket O Sullivan ..

Im liking Mr McGill too. Only see last 2 frames against Selby but looking very interesting match. If countinue Like that maybe going to be best match in the games.

Now camoon Hull!!!

I really expected more from Hull he had many chances but with that play cant expect more even simple shot missed and white ball was all over the place. Murphy 10 - Hull 3

I really expected more from Hull he had many chances but with that play cant expect more even simple shot missed and white ball was all over the place. Murphy 10 - Hull 3

Shaun playing his best snooker this year including the masters , he will be hard to beat . He nearly got the 147 at the last frame but he positioned the cue ball in wrong place .

Shaun playing his best snooker this year including the masters , he will be hard to beat . He nearly got the 147 at the last frame but he positioned the cue ball in wrong place .

I agree Murphy looking very strong. But every game is different we will see more :)

Ding took two last frames to go two frames closer to John Higgins , 5-3 , Ding will be happier with that score .

Ding took two last frames to go two frames closer to John Higgins , 5-3 , Ding will be happier with that score .

Looking forward to see what happens i think it gonna be tight game 

I'm falling in love with Anthony McGill , ( not in sexual way). :)

Archived