IGNORED

Snooker world championship

Timtong

http://www.worldsnooker.com/tournaments/betfred-world-championship-2015/draw/

is ronnie going to the end again? not been watching so mutch snooker lately so i dont know how they played this season.

as for my country fellow seems bad luck again for robin hull as he is facing murphy at first round and hes always strong there.

what you guys think and are cheering for?

ronnie is always fun to watch for me and i always liked higgins 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Selby is playing well at the moment , just won a competition along with Shaun Murphy also on form.   Ronnie of course .

Neil Robertson and Judd Trump will be there with a chance  as before .     Ding Junhui with all the talent , but always finds the pressure of the whole of China too much .

For me , Mark Selby ,  good outside chance   Stuart Bingham

Mikeyboy

hopefully Ronnie can do it again..

Longer matches suit him

:GoldenSmile1:

other than that very hard to predict who is gonna win :hello09:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I quess ronnie not play so mutch this season? But i quess thats only good thing for him

Ding Junhui is very talented and can go long way but i kinda hate to watch him play

Was watching Judd Trump all year , won recently last march in a Grand Prix beating Ronnie O Sullivan . I think he is ready to win the World Championship even though I dislikes him because of his arrogant behaviour . And I also fancy Robertson to do well in the championship . Trump Vs Robertson in the final . I loves Ronnie , want him to win again to equal Steve Davis sixth World Championship . Will be rooting for him all the way . Snooker for two weeks is a bonus for me .. Will be watching from 10 am to 10 pm every day on red button BBC . Lol.

Mark Selby is playing well at the moment , just won a competition along with Shaun Murphy also on form.   Ronnie of course .

Neil Robertson and Judd Trump will be there with a chance  as before .     Ding Junhui with all the talent , but always finds the pressure of the whole of China too much .

For me , Mark Selby ,  good outside chance   Stuart Bingham

Mikeyboy

Billy Bingham is a tough all rounder , been playing badly recently , hope he will recover his best for this championship .

Was watching Judd Trump all year , won recently last march in a Grand Prix beating Ronnie O Sullivan . I think he is ready to win the World Championship even though I dislikes him because of his arrogant behaviour . And I also fancy Robertson to do well in the championship . Trump Vs Robertson in the final . I loves Ronnie , want him to win again to equal Steve Davis sixth World Championship . Will be rooting for him all the way . Snooker for two weeks is a bonus for me .. Will be watching from 10 am to 10 pm every day on red button BBC . Lol.

Jocky  , get out and do some work !       You retire soon  .       :GoldenSmile1:

Mikeyboy

There should be quite a few new faces with the newish qualification system. Also love Ronnie to get 3 more and then probably break the last of Hendry's records.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I was at the World Grand Prix semis in March...I'm putting my money on Judd Trump for this one.

well its on live on true visions from 4pm on channels 666 and 668

any holes a goal

So proud of Kuri Maflin for his great display but not enough to beat Selby . He will be disappointed with the loss because he would have went to the top 32 in World Ranking with chances to play the TV tournament over the year , we might never see him again , will be hard to appear on TV again with over 200 professionals battling for the TV scene . I likes Maflin playing style , he was bit careless in the second last frame , he should have played snookered . No excuse though .

I have a good mate who lives & breathes the bloody game so i told him for the next 2 weeks i won't be visiting him in his house as it's a waste of bloody time trying to have a conversation with him as he will be glued to the TV :SoWhat1: :SoWhat1: :SoWhat1:

I'll be delighted when the 5th May comes, no more snooker, things back to normal :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1:

So proud of Kuri Maflin for his great display but not enough to beat Selby . He will be disappointed with the loss because he would have went to the top 32 in World Ranking with chances to play the TV tournament over the year , we might never see him again , will be hard to appear on TV again with over 200 professionals battling for the TV scene . I likes Maflin playing style , he was bit careless in the second last frame , he should have played snookered . No excuse though .

Yeah could have been different result if Maflin just played safety in a few shots but then again if there is a chance why not try. the last one he missed was just sad :( but its snooker and pressures are pretty high and even cleary see selby had big issues getting game back together

Graeme Dodd beat Ricky Walden 10-8 , I always likes Dodd for his gritting style. A world champion in years back . Must be respected .

Oh well Maguire 9-McGill 10 nice game again more of these :)

Anthony McGill must have a heart in his mouth when Maguire forced a tie after 9-5 up , McGill hold his nerves to win the final frame with a century break ( 122) .. Maybe that match will make him a stronger player in coming rounds

Anthony McGill must have a heart in his mouth when Maguire forced a tie after 9-5 up , McGill hold his nerves to win the final frame with a century break ( 122) .. Maybe that match will make him a stronger player in coming rounds

I really not beleave McGill come back that way after the way he lost few frames.. This is what i love about snooker and pool.

Btw jocky king have you watched mosconi cup in 9 pool? Thats awesome event

Not watched it at all , no pool on my channels ... I would love to watch them all, I met Efren Reyes in person in Pattaya in 2010. , also met former world pool number one Darryl Appleton last January in Pattaya . There are few great players comes to play in a Pattaya .

There is all the games in youtube if u dont knoe results start from i think 2013 at least should have all the games maybe even earlier,

I not see them live my self but even from youtube it was great. I love the event and i liked to watch it on my own time as long i dont know the result hehe

https://youtu.be/F0cvPdqCa2I

Last year first day first game

Stephen Maguire played terrible to go 9-5 down , and then with nothing to lose suddenly found some form to force the decider .  

Anthony McGill fully deserved his win      122 break to finish the match was great stuff .

Mikeyboy

Archived