Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Triple 60 Days Entry Visa

dayo202

Do you get a single entry or triple entry TV in PP ?

PP single entry , Vientiane still does double entries . 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PP single entry , Vientiane still does double entries . 

I am a little bit confused. Is it possible to go to Vientiane and renew it every 180 day (double entry) or do i need to stay outside Thailand for some time before i can get a new double entry TV. ?

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

ok , here in detail how it is works ..

first of all triple entry is complete useless

double entry visa :

you get double entry visa from the embassy( laos easiest)

you get a 60daysstamp  when you entry thailand , at the end of the 60 days ( can do it 1 week before , no difference) you go to the immigration office get a 30 days extension , so now its 90 days ... 1,2 days before the visa time frame ends , you go to laos cambodia malaysia , where ever , come back AND get another 60days , because its a double entry visa...., at the end of these 60 days another 30 days from the immigration office , so now its 180days ... with one double entry visa

than do it again ..

I am a little bit confused. Is it possible to go to Vientiane and renew it every 180 day (double entry) or do i need to stay outside Thailand for some time before i can get a new double entry TV. ?

the embassy in laos doesnt care too much , only the officer at the border can be difficult some time , you can do it with a visa run company ,its easier

double entry visa :

you get a 60daysstamp  when you entry thailand , at the end of the 60 days ( can do it 1 week before , no difference) you go to the immigration office get a 30 days extension , so now its 90 days ... 1,2 days before the visa time frame ends , you go to laos cambodia malaysia , where ever , come back AND get another 60days , because its a double entry visa...., at the end of these 60 days another 30 days from the immigration office , so now its 180days ... with one double entry visa

than do it again ..

Thank you Sir.

double entry visa :

than do it again ..

Why you say that ?

Dayo...

Triple gives another 90days on top of your 180days as outlined above with a double so certainly not useless but the downside is no neighbouring countries to Thailand issue a triple TV.

When leaving home country initally or can be done (with most embassies anyway) by post from anywhere in the world if your outside your home country and trust postal service with your passport! Obtain a triple entry from a Thai embassey / consulate in your country.

Why you say that ?

your visa has always a time frame of 90 days , single double or triple , mean after 90 days , when you leave thailand the visa expires automatic.

on a  double entry visa you manage it , to leave thailand within these 90 days , for example day 88 and come back..to get another 60 days stamp

triple has only a meaning when you must travel several times out of thailand during your stay.

so triple doesnt give another 90 days on your 180 days , it just give the chance to travel out of thailand two times within the 90 days

So those BM´s here that say you can get 270 days are wrong ?

so triple doesnt give another 90 days on your 180 days , it just give the chance to travel out of thailand two times within the 90 days

If you want to stay 270 days consecutively in Thailand it can be done with a triple visa.

1st entry = 60 days plus 30 day extension at local immigration office

At the end of this 30 day extension do a  border bounce (same day worked for me) activates the second 60day leg of your triple visa. End of this 60 day leg again go to local immigration office for 30 day extension.

At the end of this 30 day extension do a border bounce (same day again worked for me) activates the third 60 day leg of your triple visa. End of this 60 day leg again go to local immigration office for 30 day extension.

Your triple visa is now used up but you stayed 270 days consecutive days.

End of this you can apply for a double visa in neighboring country to Thailand or try to obtain another triple entry from your home country.

Or as some say maybe stay out for a couple of weeks to avoid to many questions at Swampy why you holiday Thailand to "mut". but may not be necessary to stay out "up to you"

If during your triple visa you decide you want to go to Philippines or somewhere else yes you will then forefit your triple and number of days because you have done a entry/exit which reduces duration of the triple visa.

Best to do all side trips / holidays to neighboring countries first then enter Thailand with your triple or double to get the maximum stay out of the visa

Doule entry = 180 days

Triple entry = 270 days

Only with  business visas or non O and work permits can you fly in and out but must obtain some kind of waiver form before exit so as not to affect duration of visa upon return

Doober is right here . Only problem you can run into is the expire date on the visa . 

If you extend your first two stays with 30 days each you might you go past the expire

date printed on your visa and be to late to activate the third leg . 

Had this once on a double entry , came back for the second entry 3 days after the

expire date and only got the 30 day visa waiver . 

If you want to stay 270 days consecutively in Thailand it can be done with a triple visa.

1st entry = 60 days plus 30 day extension at local immigration office

At the end of this 30 day extension do a  border bounce (same day worked for me) activates the second 60day leg of your triple visa. End of this 60 day leg again go to local immigration office for 30 day extension.

At the end of this 30 day extension do a border bounce (same day again worked for me) activates the third 60 day leg of your triple visa. End of this 60 day leg again go to local immigration office for 30 day extension.

Your triple visa is now used up but you stayed 270 days consecutive days.

End of this you can apply for a double visa in neighboring country to Thailand or try to obtain another triple entry from your home country.

Or as some say maybe stay out for a couple of weeks to avoid to many questions at Swampy why you holiday Thailand to "mut". but may not be necessary to stay out "up to you"

If during your triple visa you decide you want to go to Philippines or somewhere else yes you will then forefit your triple and number of days because you have done a entry/exit which reduces duration of the triple visa.

Best to do all side trips / holidays to neighboring countries first then enter Thailand with your triple or double to get the maximum stay out of the visa

Doule entry = 180 days

Triple entry = 270 days

Only with  business visas or non O and work permits can you fly in and out but must obtain some kind of waiver form before exit so as not to affect duration of visa upon return

Thanks you very much. I got a triple entry at the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen so i should be good for 270 days if playing my cards right.

The plan is to get married later this year so hopefully i don´t have to do visa runs in the future.

Thanks you very much. I got a triple entry at the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen so i should be good for 270 days if playing my cards right.

The plan is to get married later this year so hopefully i don´t have to do visa runs in the future.

you get a triple entry visa , nice..

can you please look under " entry before ......"

my guess is 06.09.2015

if that so , it means you can use this 06.09 the last time for to enter thailand.

Yeh you should definitely have no problems.

As Jerry mentioned check your expiry dates and also before leaving immigration desk either at airport, local office or border, always check they have have entered the correct expiry date.

Example. At local office instead of 30 day extension they mistakenly give you 7 day extension.(but still charge the same price!!)

At border immigration mistakenly give you 30 days instead of 60 days when activating 1st, 2nd and 3rd parts of triple visa.

Easier to fix "on the spot" with the officer than noticing it yourself 2-3 weeks later which could lead to unwanted grief etc!!

Enjoy  :GoldenSmile1:

you get a triple entry visa , nice..

can you please look under " entry before ......"

my guess is 06.09.2015

if that so , it means you can use this 06.09 the last time for to enter thailand.

A triple entry issued from the UK is valid for 6 months from date of issue. There is no expiry date just an enter before date

If issued today 10.06.15 then you must enter Thailand first time before 10.12.15. then you start the whole process of 60 days and 30 days from whatever date you entered.

Sure Copenhagen embassy operates the same as in valid / enter 6 months from date of issue.

A triple entry issued from the UK is valid for 6 months from date of issue. There is no expiry date just an enter before date

If issued today 10.06.15 then you must enter Thailand first time before 10.12.15. then you start the whole process of 60 days and 30 days from whatever date you entered.

Sure Copenhagen embassy operates the same as in valid / enter 6 months from date of issue.

Yes 6 month Doober same as the Uk

....why don't you  marry a thai national and go for a 1 year marriage visa think its called non immigrant OA visa..

A bit late to the discussion I know but the non-immigrant OA is the retirement visa and not one based on marriage to a Thai. The one based on marriage to a Thai is just a non-immigrant type O visa.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

As the Visa starts from ISSUE date it would be valid for 182 days for your final visit to commence. Therefore you must obtain your visa either on your day of departure or the day before......( not wise ).

If you do this and miss your last border run by 1 day for whatever reason, you will only be allowed to re-enter for 30 days, as your 3rd entry visa would be invalid.

So yes, it can be done....But too risky for me!

Sorry......My post above refers to the highly risky 270 days........Not 15 months

Nothing risky at all about the 270 days as have just done it.

Again the issue date on the triple visa stamp is not relevant.

It is the enter before date you have to watch which is 6 months from date of issue (a call to your thai embassy will confirm)

Within that 6 months you can activate the visa anytime then you get 270 days from the date of activation / first entry date providing you stay within Thailand for the complete duration and do your border runs and local immigration office visits on or before each expiry date. (I always went on the expiry dates)

Very straightforward to stay 270 days.

Nothing risky at all about the 270 days as have just done it.

Again the issue date on the triple visa stamp is not relevant.

It is the enter before date you have to watch which is 6 months from date of issue (a call to your thai embassy will confirm)

Within that 6 months you can activate the visa anytime then you get 270 days from the date of activation / first entry date providing you stay within Thailand for the complete duration and do your border runs and local immigration office visits on or before each expiry date. (I always went on the expiry dates)

Well actually that's where a lot of people go wrong . You also have to enter before 'the enter before date' for your third stay .

So getting a visa and you wait 2 months before activating will leave you 4 months to enter 3 times into the Kingdom ... no way

you're going to get 270 days out of it waiting to long before activating . 

Correct Jerry.

The actual wording from Hull Consulate says:-

" With a TWO or THREE entry tourist visa you must ensure you enter Thailand on your final visit before expiry of the visa which is six months from date of issue"

Unless Denmark is different to the UK I still say risky!

Yeh Jerry is right  :GoldenSmile1:

My bad  :Think1:  for overlooking this as I booked a flight as soon as I had the triple so was gone within a day or two so in reality  I got 267-269 days.

The third entry must happen before the expiry / enter before date.

So best to get the visa only when you are actually ready to travel.

But you can still get a 8+ months stay easily with the one tourist visa if done right which is not bad.

In Amsterdam i couldn't even get a double entry anymore . Even for a single entry i needed to provide income statements

through a bank . I don't even bother anymore and fly to Phnom Penh a month after i come back from Holland and get a

new tourist visa over there . No problems , just a pic and $45 , 3 days later all good .

Hull does seem to be one of the easiest places to get multipul entry visas for uk citizens.

It really is just a case of turning up paying and getting one no problem

Was going to only apply for a double but many people told its just as easy to get a triple

Now i know thats not the case with london, much harder to get multipul entry visas there

Hull does seem to be one of the easiest places to get multipul entry visas for uk citizens.

It really is just a case of turning up paying and getting one no problem

Was going to only apply for a double but many people told its just as easy to get a triple

Now i know thats not the case with london, much harder to get multipul entry visas there

We had a consulate in DK too where it was so easy to get a visa i got a non-immigrant O visa there even that im only 45 yrs old. But unfurtunately the General Consul past away and they have now closed the Cunsulate so now it´s only the Thai Embassy in Copenhagen and non O visa is no longer an option for me.

Archived