IGNORED

city garden

fisher

Hi has anyone ever rented apartment here if so what are the pros and cons of the place. I would like to stay for 3 months. Thanks

Hi has anyone ever rented apartment here if so what are the pros and cons of the place. I would like to stay for 3 months. Thanks

Staying city garden in June, seem fantastic and great price.

Previously stated in the avenue residences but was too expensive and not as good.

Well located, 5 min walk from WS and beach road...

Good looking pool and gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Book direct on their website 12,500 baht for a large studio for 14 nights plus electricity and water and a room clean charge at the end.

All in probably 1,000baht a night.

21,000 for a month

16,000 per month if you take one for a year ;)

Soi 15 soi bakhau, go up second road from WS and take first right and your home ;)

City Garden is part of the Global Top Group of companies.  The rental agent name is Miss Phatsawee Chainam (Aoy).  I met her and she showed me a large studio apartment in Nov 2014. I am booking a stay at City Garden for 1 month in Oct/Nov 2015.

Her email address is [email protected]

Her office phone is 038-416690 (same as on website)

For a large studio, City Garden requires a 10,000 baht advance deposit which you must wire to their Kasikorn Bank account.  They only accept cash and money transfer (SWIFT), no credit cards.  Aoy will provide the additional details on the money transfer. 

I also looked at the Avenue Residence, The Urban, and City Garden.  All 3 condos are located in the same area and all have the similar facilities.  I did not like the Avenue pool because it was surrounded by the building which would block the sunlight.  The pool at City Garden was the largest and the pool at the Urban was smaller.  The Gyms in all 3 were good with bikes, treadmills, elliptical trainers, machine stations and dumbbells.  The City garden large studio had a full size refrigerator/freezer, in-room safe, balcony, microwave, stove cooktop, hot water pot, utensils, dishes, pots n pans, 2-seat dining table, loveseat w/chair, shower only, large flat screen TV.  For after hour arrivals when the office is closed, they leave the key with the security guard.

• 4 years later...

I have stayed at  City Garden twice, and I would not stay anywhere else.  Great security, great pool and sauna, great location.  I paid about 23,000-28,000 depending on whether direct or Airbnb, and on the size of the place.

Archived