IGNORED

Serviced Apts Soi Bukhaow for less than 20,000/mth?

dirkdeee

There seem to be so many options and yet very few if that makes sense.  I usually spend several months in Pattaya during the winter months and yet always find it difficult to get what I want in accommodations.  Most condos don't want to rent for shorter than 6 months.  This is what I would like to see:

-less than 20,000 per month(plus I pay utilities as required)

-fresh towels and linens at least once a week(not obviously in a condo)

-wifi and cable

-kitchenette with sink, table and chairs

-location very near soi Bukhaow or transportation lines(baht buses)  so definitely south of Pattaya Klang, north of Tai.  I don't rent a bike or drive so access to transport is critical

-a sitting area with sofa or easy chair instead of just sitting up in bed or an uncomfortable kitchen chair

-a lcd or led tv, not crt as I like to plug in and watch media player(32" or more)

-don't need a pool or fitness area

-would love to have ceiling fan(or floor fan) and well dream on...a washing machine would be a huge bonus

-would prefer a newer property as the tropics do wear down everything

-quiet no construction or loud bars

-I can walk up and down stairs so elevator not a necessity

-larger than 35 sq.m

Walking around there seem to be vast numbers of accomodations on side streets just off Bukhaow.  Does anyone know of any serviced apts that may meet my needs or know of any condo owners which may be willing to take a short term lease of 3-4 months.(Avenue, City Garden or Urban or that locale would be ideal)  There are some hidden gems, but is anyone willing to share info?  I know one serviced apt but currently off my radar due to construction noise.(has 90% of above criteria)  There are lots of local properties that have no websites.

Not sure on prices but LK mansion and D apartments spring to mind.sure there are plenty on Lengkee for that price range,but it may mean 

Booking a hotel for a few days,and having a walk in places so your sure it fits your requirements .edit You could also look at metro apts on LK and the IRovers new place just of buakhao also.

Try AA Ville hotel which is on third rd , only 5/10 minute walk to Soi Buakhao, booked that hotel for a mate of mine last Xmas for a month , 15,000 bt , very impressed with that hotel . Better deal with the reception for a monthly rate . Agoda.com have this hotel on their website . Have a look , this hotel is brand new , opened last September .

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks nice - contact details ?

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

www.maxxcentral.com is a great place to stay... 

Going by the OP's criteria you'll be sweating buckets by the time you've crossed 3rd Road and walked to Buakhao.  Also, that's a bit of a dark lonely track from Maxx down to 3rd Road by foot. With a bike or motobike taxi every time not an issue but those costs add up over 3 or 4 months.

Just a note on a standing fan in the room; buy one. A decent Hatari is well under B900. 

If you find a place to your liking and plan on returning for 3 or 4 months every year they might store things for you. I used to store a fan, a 2nd flatscreen TV and various other junk before I came over full time.

The idea of putting in some legwork while you're already on the ground on holiday (or otherwise) seems a very obvious future-planning solution to me, rather than waiting until you're back home.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

hat's a bit of a dark lonely track from Maxx down to 3rd Road by foot

Yes, it is, fortunately it takes no more than 2 minutes if you walk slowly.

I stayed at maxx last year, it was by far the best condo I have seen or stayed at in Thailand. Underground parking, pool, gentleman s bar downstairs, ( nice ladies) good security, etc. but just a little out of the way. I had a motorbike, but then the drinking and driving comes into play. This year I stayed at I- rovers apartments just off buckow, beside boomerang.

This ticks all your boxes except no cooking facilities.but very nice clean place. Large, balcony, parking for motorbike around back, baht bus within 50 meters, good Internet, cleaned daily etc.

Maxx looks excellent and is a trade off with location on other side of 3rd road.  D Apartments has construction going on for their new addition but that's the type of soi which has lots of accommodation of which there's no online info available.  I like the location of i Rovers apartments but don't see any monthly rates.  I've just inquired, so we'll see if I get a response and same with LK Mansion.

As for cooking facilities, not required just really a place to sit and eat.  There's lots of times where I just want to pick something up and eat with only myself as company.  I do see a sink in some of the pics for i Rovers which I assume is their superior room. 

Thanks for replies to date and would appreciate any other thoughts?

This place looks good, you could see if they do a monthly rent...

http://www.gardenbuakhaohotel.com/accomodation.html

I agree, that looks really good.  I will see if they will do a monthly deal. 

As an update LK Mansion which is well located on Bukhaow and Pattaya Klang does monthly, just waiting for the rates.

I agree, that looks really good.  I will see if they will do a monthly deal. 

As an update LK Mansion which is well located on Bukhaow and Pattaya Klang does monthly, just waiting for the rates.

Be careful with LK Mansion, I have read they have newer rooms (the ones advertised) and older rooms (not so good), make sure you get confirmation on which one.

Can I throw our hat in the ring as we are luxury studio apartments our website has all the photo's and rates and we have had many reviews and feedback given on here and other forums, thanks

I think LK will be around 20k mark,as i know somebody that lives there fulltime,he has a few add ons which take his monthly rent about 21/22k i think.he`s in the old block though on the left as you walk down the alley pass the  bar.

Maxx looks excellent and is a trade off with location on other side of 3rd road. D Apartments has construction going on for their new addition but that's the type of soi which has lots of accommodation of which there's no online info available. I like the location of i Rovers apartments but don't see any monthly rates. I've just inquired, so we'll see if I get a response and same with LK Mansion.

As for cooking facilities, not required just really a place to sit and eat. There's lots of times where I just want to pick something up and eat with only myself as company. I do see a sink in some of the pics for i Rovers which I assume is their superior room.

Thanks for replies to date and would appreciate any other thoughts?

no cooking facilities, kettle, toaster. Table and chairs to sit at.price in high season was 24, ooo,. But this in clouded, electric,,water, bottled water daily , and daily cleaning and towels.( I- rovers)

Can I throw our hat in the ring as we are luxury studio apartments our website has all the photo's and rates and we have had many reviews and feedback given on here and other forums, thanks

Nice looking rooms but just one question : Is that imported "luxury water" at 400 baht per month?  Why not just charge more up front? 

hat's a bit of a dark lonely track from Maxx down to 3rd Road by foot

Yes, it is, fortunately it takes no more than 2 minutes if you walk slowly.

Walking back from Mclub late one night the bloody dogs went for me, that was a couple of years ago though, maybe they have moved on.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Walking back from Mclub late one night the bloody dogs went for me, that was a couple of years ago though, maybe they have moved on.

Last January , few dogs were still there, they snarled at me but I walked normally pass them . Bit scary . Wonder why , Mclub and AA Ville hotel do nothing about them as they are potentially affecting their future business .

Last January , few dogs were still there, they snarled at me but I walked normally pass them . Bit scary . Wonder why , MClub and AA Ville Hotel do nothing about them as they are potentially affecting their future business .

It was a bit to be honest, the one that actually went for my ankle got a kick, fortunately I was wearing shoes and not so drunk that I missed or fell over doing so.

I agree that the local businesses should want to take action about them, I did mention it to the previous owner of Mclub a few days later but .........................................

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Archived