IGNORED

Best burgers 2015?

Our Carl's Jr here in SoCal offers a "grass feed/free range" All Natural beef burger. It's around $7 ... Are they offing this at the Carl's in Central Festival?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<p>Rope a dope the evil with righteous bobbing and weaving ... and let the good get even. Welcome the the Terrordome. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>(Chuck D)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Market leader, correct. And thanks for posting the new site pics & location. But if anyone sees me walk into a McDonald's in Pattaya, shoot me dead.

Big Mike.

Why?  The food will likely kill you.   :Think1:

Actually edited to add.  The MCCafe makes the best coffee in Pattaya.  For breakfast it isn't a bad choice if you like good coffee.  I frequently get as cup to go and start my walk up Pratamnak hill from this area.

Carl jr is hard to beat...pile on the mushrooms !  And the milkshakes?   wow ! 

Had a very good burger at Frasers the other day. 

How about this?

The all new "Retox Burger Challenge" 
Now then,,,,, the breakfast challenge got boring so its time for something new, 
Introducing the fatgutbusting "Retox Burger Challenge and its not for the fainthearted. 
5 x 200 g 100% beefeburgers
5 x Eggs
5 x Cheese
5 x burger buns 
little bit of Salad (for the heath conscious) 
Shed Loads of Home made chips

Do it get it for free and win a free "i did the Retox Burger Challenge" t shirt as well as being added to the wall of fame and adulated by many for being a burger eating fat bastard 
FAIL and only pay 990 baht (but get a free doggy bag to feed the rest of your street when you get home)

Who's Got the NUTS?????

1671cih.jpg

Retox Sports Bar and Hotel
315/16-17 MOO 9
Soi Lengkee
Pattyaya
http://www.retoxpattaya.com
facebook/retoxpattaya
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 038410256

How about this?

Introducing the fatgutbusting "Retox Burger Challenge and its not for the fainthearted. 

5 x Eggs

5 x Cheese

5 x burger buns 

Do it get it for free and win a free "i did the Retox Burger Challenge" t shirt as well as being added to the wall of fame and adulated by many for being a burger eating fat bastard 

FAIL and only pay 990 baht (but get a free doggy bag to feed the rest of your street when you get home)

Who's Got the NUTS?????

1671cih.jpg

WOW!  Do you throw in a free angioplasty for the person who eats that?

Our Carl's Jr here in SoCal offers a "grass feed/free range" All Natural beef burger. It's around $7 ... Are they offing this at the Carl's in Central Festival?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember seeing the advertisements as such, so probably not.

Cheers

Steak & Co may have a good burger..........but the info on their website will not necessarily help you give it a go.  I checked the website and it indicated 11AM open; but was turned away at 2:30PM with the curt explanation that opening is 3PM!!  Aaagh! Sent a note highlighting this problem.............no response (yet)!

Steak & Co may have a good burger..........but the info on their website will not necessarily help you give it a go.  I checked the website and it indicated 11AM open; but was turned away at 2:30PM with the curt explanation that opening is 3PM!!  Aaagh! Sent a note highlighting this problem.............no response (yet)!

low season i guess

How about this?

5 x Eggs5 x Cheese

5 x burger buns 

Who's Got the NUTS?????

1671cih.jpg

Are those burger patties,or fresh made?

Low season may explain............my take-away lesson is.........I will call restaurant to confirm hours, particularly when the location is difficult to reach etc..

Archived