IGNORED

Best burgers 2015?

I'm a fan of Carl's Jr as well.

This year they have a more extensive menu, including my favorite the Guacamole Bacon Burger! :P

Plahgat

attachicon.gif881653-guacburger_450.jpg

That looks fantastic. Can't wait to try that. Thanks for the post. :) 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are still great.

Try the shhhhh burger at Secrets.

Got any pics and how much?

That looks fantastic. Can't wait to try that. Thanks for the post. :)

Just back from Carl's Jr and another Guacamole Bacon Burger, great taste of spicy guacamole and thick bacon slices, although to be honest the patty wasn't as big as on the commercial picture I posted earlier, but still great taste and messy as ever!

Small size combo with big french fries and drink 280 baht, although you can refill the drink free yourself as much you want!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Just back from Carl's Jr and another Guacamole Bacon Burger, great taste of spicy guacamole and thick bacon slices, although to be honest the patty wasn't as big as on the commercial picture I posted earlier, but still great taste and messy as ever!

Small size combo with big french fries and drink 280 baht, although you can refill the drink free yourself as much you want!

Plahgat

No Beetroot?

Yes! R-con have aussie burger with beatroot. Ate, but something red in burger, only ketchup, thanks!

No Beetroot?

This is not an Aussie Burger! :rolleyes:

Go to Soi Dianna for that!

It had some onions slices though but normal yellow variety,

and not the red ones that you saw on that picture! :)

plahgat

I'm a fan of Carl's Jr as well.

This year they have a more extensive menu, including my favorite the Guacamole Bacon Burger! :P

Plahgat

attachicon.gif881653-guacburger_450.jpg

Darn, really wanna try that one out!

hippopotamus on the 6 floor, currently has a promo 199 nah imported beef with fantastic sea front view.

Went to try it today as you said they have a promo right now at Hippopotamus Restaurant & Grill at Central Festival,

with burgers at 199 baht (normal 399 baht) made of imported Australian beef instead of the more expensive French beef!

http://www.hippopotamusthailand.com/

I ordered the Blue Cheese Burger at 199 baht + Lime Juice 100 baht + VAT and tax= 350 baht

Included 2 choices of sauce and 2 other side dishes; I choose Bearnaise and Thai Hot Chilli Sauce,

fried vegetables and french fries.

It also included a small piece of brown bread with butter.

The food was OK for the price, nothing special but not bad either, although I wouldn't pay the double normal price!

To little beefpatty and too much onions, and I would probably better liked bacon and a fried egg than the sharp taste and pungent smell of the Blue Cheese, I also prefer sour gherkin to salty pickles with my burgers, but thats my personal taste!

The Lime Juice was way too concentrated and sweet for my taste, and also in a too small/thin glass, just contained a couple of sips and it was gone!

Nice views from 6th floor though and you have a choice to sit outdoors or aircon indoors.

It was OK for the promo price, but doesn't beat Carl's Jr!

Big juicy burgers with lots of beefpatty and bacon and as much refill drinks as you want for less than 300 baht a combo!

Plahgat

Blue Cheese Burger Hippothamus.jpg

Blue Cheese Burger Hippothamus 2.jpg

why they put 200gr onion in 1 burger???

that's gross for my taste

Yeah that place is OK at the promo price. 

I also found the meat portion small.

They try to hide it though.

Like Carl jr. too.

Miss the Star Duo. 220b for about 400gr burger. Big Chang or 2, sitting on the beach, eat and relax.

Like Carl jr. too.

Miss the Star Duo. 220b for about 400gr burger. Big Chang or 2, sitting on the beach, eat and relax.

Where is Carl jr.???

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

For those that are brave enough. One of Skeeters creations at Sky Bar Soi Six. His Infamous Chili Cheese Hot Dog Jalapeño Burger. Oh yeah and the cost is free since Skeeter just likes to cook for his customers. You can not just walk in and ask for one as its just what ever he is serving up to his customers that day. Great Guy , Great Girls and a Great Bar. End of debate.

11350872_10153855078555410_3012047146414545882_n.jpg

I am feeling the love!... :GoldenSmile1: Looks like $*@+#% is too, his nipples are all hard!...

post-82617-0-69654300-1432349861_thumb.png

I am feeling the love!... :GoldenSmile1: Looks like $*@+#% is too, his nipples are all hard!...

attachicon.gifv123456.PNG

You know if Viking has a nice piece of meat in front of him he gets all excited.55555

You know if Viking has a nice piece of meat in front of him he gets all excited.55555

Its all about the body language.... His face is saying no no no and his man boobs are saying yes yes yes feed me the meat, please Skeeter feed me your meat..

I enjoyed Hippopotomus' bacon burger with extra cheese probably the best burger I've had anywhere, ok the patty is a bit small but the price you pay can't fault it.

I do need to try Carl's though been meaning to try them on my last 2 trips and never been. 2 weeks left now so need to get there soon.

The burgers at Mr Burger on Soi Khao talo are pretty damn good. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Hippotamus in Central Festival have good promotion today.

prices are great

I hope they do this promotion again in july

This topic is about burgers, but anyway, ate steak today.

That plate for 299b++ is real bargain. Quality meet from Australia not Thai bubbelgum buffalomeat.

20150525_150623.jpg

^ Where?

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived