IGNORED

Best burgers 2015?

I liked Pattaya Beer Garden's burgers before, but the last times neither the beef nor the bread have been tasty.

For "fast food style" burgers Carl JR is good, but I look for a good place for "restaurant style" burgers.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to eat a Bacon Cheeseburger at Secrets at least twice a week and it was always great that was 2 years ago though

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I liked Pattaya Beer Garden's burgers before, but the last times neither the beef nor the bread have been tasty.

For "fast food style" burgers Carl JR is good, but I look for a good place for "restaurant style" burgers.

I likes Carl JR too , at Central Festival . I too like Burger King . Only eat them twice a week .

As posted in another thread on Best Burgers, the best that I have had in Pattaya was at the Hilton lunch buffet on Wednesdays -- the day that they have burgers, hot dogs, etc.

Grilled it up over an open flame right there, it had that "fresh off the BBQ grill" taste to it.  Man....I;m getting hungry just thinking about it!

Here's a YouTube video -- although it would've been better if he OPENED the containers at the beginning to show WTF was in them! 55555 -- that gives you some idea of how big it is and the variety of items:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3i1ppy8xU

Pricey and the burgers aren;t huge, but it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, so be sure you're hungry and get your money's worth!

every one say the best burger in pattaya is steak & co

Everyone is a bold statement. Never tried them as the only burger I have had in Pattaya was the infamous "Skeeter" Bacon Blue Burger and it was very tasty.

Yep

Have to agree

The best burger I have had in Patts is the blue cheese and bacon burger at S&C

Have at least twice a week when in Patts

So about 20 times this year already

Great value at about 360 Baht and the French fries are great to

Gone off the wedges never cooked right in my opinion to soggy

Everyone is a bold statement. Never tried them as the only burger I have had in Pattaya was the infamous "Skeeter" Bacon Blue Burger and it was very tasty.

Oh god yes... Skeeter's "kobe" burger was heart stopping good...

• 1 month later...

hippopotamus on the 6 floor, currently has a promo 199 nah imported beef with fantastic sea front view.

steak & co burger sides are very bad...potato wedges are the worst I have tasted in all thailand...taste sweet and very oily

I had a Black Angus burger tonight from Oz Burger in Rompo Bar Complex is Jomtien.  Really good!

As posted in another thread on Best Burgers, the best that I have had in Pattaya was at the Hilton lunch buffet on Wednesdays -- the day that they have burgers, hot dogs, etc.

Grilled it up over an open flame right there, it had that "fresh off the BBQ grill" taste to it.  Man....I;m getting hungry just thinking about it!

Here's a YouTube video -- although it would've been better if he OPENED the containers at the beginning to show WTF was in them! 55555 -- that gives you some idea of how big it is and the variety of items:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE3i1ppy8xU

Pricey and the burgers aren;t huge, but it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, so be sure you're hungry and get your money's worth!

Remember time table of that buffet? or is it all day long? price would be nice to know too :D

Remember time table of that buffet? or is it all day long? price would be nice to know too :D

From a Google search (but consistent with my recollection):

The Hilton hotel Buffet lunch has a different menu for each day of the week. The Hilton hotel buffet lunch is open between 12 PM and 2:30 PM and the price ranges between 480 Baht to 1,400 Baht.

Monday 480 Baht – Post Weekend BBQ: Freshly grilled sausages, Korean style pork cuts and chorizo burritos.

Tuesday 480 Baht – Mediterranean Fare: Sample classics from the south of Europe, North Africa and parts of the Middle East.

Wednesday 480 Baht – Burgers, Salads and Sandwiches: XXL sandwiches, build your own burgers and toss your own salad.

Thursday 480 Baht – Extended Asia: Favourites from South East Asia, India, China and Japan.

Friday 540 Baht – Pattaya Seafood: Fresh on ice or from The Grill.

Saturday 540 Baht – Classics and Confectioneries: Thai favourites, a little from the west and homemade sweets sensations.

Sunday (12 PM to 3 PM) – One of a kind brunch: 1,400 Baht. Wine Buffet: 1,100 Baht.

steak & co burger sides are very bad...potato wedges are the worst I have tasted in all thailand...taste sweet and very oily

Yep

Have to agree

The actual Burger is top notch

But the sides are well below par

The wedges are either under cooked or really greasy or both

Like Carl jr. too.

Miss the Star Duo. 220b for about 400gr burger. Big Chang or 2, sitting on the beach, eat and relax.

The monster burger at Secrets is quite good too.bacon egg cheese and mushrooms. The burger itself has a nice herby flavour. Its bloody massive. You will need a shower afterwards. Shit gets messy

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Yep

Have to agree

The best burger I have had in Patts is the blue cheese and bacon burger at S&C

Have at least twice a week when in Patts

So about 20 times this year already

Great value at about 360 Baht and the French fries are great to

Gone off the wedges never cooked right in my opinion to soggy

Yep

Have to agree

The actual Burger is top notch

But the sides are well below par

The wedges are either under cooked or really greasy or both

I have had the wedges a few time and quite like them, just goes to show the different tastes of members and/or the consistency of restaurants.   :GoldenSmile1:  

Carl's Jnr always gets a mention in these threads. I am a fan, and noticed today that the branch in Central has BOGOF on all burgers every Friday. A good deal if you are hungry or bring a friend.

I have had the wedges a few time and quite like them, just goes to show the different tastes of members and/or the consistency of restaurants.   :GoldenSmile1:

Where the hell is Alan H Ass? He has really dropped the ball by missing this thread for a bit of S&C bashing. Someone better go check on him to make sure he is ok.

Where the hell is Alan H Ass? He has really dropped the ball by missing this thread for a bit of S&C bashing. Someone better go check on him to make sure he is ok.

I think he is off world traveling,reviewing Eatery's.

I think he is off world traveling,reviewing Eatery's.

I heard he was giving expert cooking advise on The Muppet show..

post-82617-0-99235400-1431722021_thumb.png

I'm a fan of Carl's Jr as well.

This year they have a more extensive menu, including my favorite the Guacamole Bacon Burger! :P

Plahgat

881653-guacburger_450.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Archived