IGNORED

pattaya hotel/condotel/guest house with very private balcony

angelic

For no particular reason I am looking for a hotel with private balcony that is totally secluded (cant bee seen from any vantage point) in the 500b to 2000b range. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ahahahahaha love it when a sentence starts of with no particular reason, I'm not sure you are going to find a building that is totally secluded. However if you look at the sea facing hotels along the beach or hotels with high floors like amari nova suites. Besides this im not sure how much more secluded you will get while being near to central pattaya

Top couple floors of VT6 south side you're high enough up that I was able to keep a mattress on the balcony and bang a fun variety of girls outside.

Some girls get an extra thrill having their head hanging over the edge while so high up and being pounded so hard from behind

:GoldenSmile1:

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Archived