IGNORED

Bikers , please be careful on Songkran week .

jocky king

Bikers , every year I read the daily news in Thailand that over 100 killed in road accident daily on Songkran festival . Just wanted to make you bikers aware of this terrible statics , be careful please . Have a good Songkran week lads .

When I'm out on the motorbike and they are throwing water, I drive as fast as humanly possible in an effort to get home quickly...joking, stay safe everyone.

Good advise Jocky King, also too many idiots think its fun to lob a bucket of water at bikers traveling on a main road, I have been blinded for a few seconds before, and thats all it takes

Well said Jockey King.

I was smashed to pieces on a motorbike a few years ago (Not Songkran related) and I'm very lucky to still be here. It's not fun in hospital in Thailand. (Or anywhere)

Best to avoid the bikes this week if possible.

Well done Jockey a very true statement..You would think the Thais would be more cautious as they know the dangers too well.Most know of a least one or more mates or family members who have lost there lives during this festival..But they don't seem to care somehow, especially the young boys flying around...As for tourists please don't ride bikes around Pattaya this coming week, just walk around and have a blast..

If you have to be out riding around during Songkran i would advise a full face helmet. It has saved me on a few occasions. Be safe!

If this care-guide doesn't include the born-again wannabee hard men bikers who rev their engines up and down lower Buakhao then I'm all for it.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Archived