IGNORED

Qatar airways a380

the kid01

Anyone flown the a380 business class out of Doha to BKK?

Any views on the bar/lounge in the sky?

Cheers guys

• 2 months later...

I'll be making that trip in a few months. I'll report back then.

Anyone flown the a380 business class out of Doha to BKK?

Any views on the bar/lounge in the sky?

Cheers guys

I found pictures in their website.

I hope it helps mate

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/airbus-380-experience.page

I flew the Qatar A380 business from Doha to Bkk at the beginning of May. Fantastic! Had a couple vodka martinis in the bar at 11000 meters to celebrate and then a nice 4 hour nap. The Doha business lounge is HUGE with plenty of choices to relax. The alcohol is flowing and the food was pretty good as well. Cheers, enjoy!

I got bumped up to business with Qatar on my last trip, best flying experience I've ever had. This has got to be an improvement.

My next trip is with Qatar Airways had enough of Etihad Airways changing my flights at

very short notice.

1st  Flight 15.05pm LHR-DOHA      A380

2nd Flight 02.15am DOHA to BKK  A380

3rd Flight  01.40am BKK to DOHA  B777

4th Flight  07.45am DOHA to LHR  A380

Looking forward to a change of Airline fed up now with Etihad need a rest from them.

My next trip is with Qatar Airways had enough of Etihad Airways changing my flights at

very short notice.

Looking forward to a change of Airline fed up now with Etihad need a rest from them.

I know you like Etihad (I like Etihad) how much was Qatar if you dont mind me asking ??

I know you like Etihad (I like Etihad) how much was Qatar if you dont mind me asking ??

For my next trip October 4th with Qatar Airways a bargain at £320.

And no it's not a mistake.

Cheapest I've ever seen with anyone (not incl. Aeroflot)

Cheapest I've ever seen with anyone (not incl. Aeroflot)

Aeroflot are not cheap anyway. Rarely come cheaper than £600 any time of the Year

Top Work Rainsberger. I'd say thats the cheapest I have heard of since my first visit in 1989. I do recall paying £325 on Tarom around 1994 which I believe is the cheapest I've ever paid personally

very short notice.

Those are my flights for september. Had to pay £370 though (cheapest i have ever paid) Also as a silver member i am put in the small economy section upstairs, which i am looking forward to.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Aeroflot are not cheap anyway. Rarely come cheaper than £600 any time of the Year

Back in march they were as low as £270, I think it was to do with the trouble in Ukraine and flights were empty.

Back in march they were as low as £270, I think it was to do with the trouble in Ukraine and flights were empty.

Well you tell me on what search engine that came up on. Certainly not on Travel Supermarket who always include the cheapest of the cheap

Few pics. Great experience!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Well you tell me on what search engine that came up on. Certainly not on Travel Supermarket who always include the cheapest of the cheap

I get alerts sent to my email via tripadvisor, they were sending me them quite regularly.

They were for specific dates over a 2 month period, I clicked on one offer, out of curiosity, and could have booked it there and then.

I get alerts sent to my email via tripadvisor, they were sending me them quite regularly.

They were for specific dates over a 2 month period, I clicked on one offer, out of curiosity, and could have booked it there and then.

The same Trip Advisor perhaps that tells me on Saturday via Email alerts that flights were available at £398 in July. 

The same Trip Advisor perhaps that tells me on Saturday via Email alerts that flights were available at £398 in July. 

Why would i make it up, what would I gain?

I clicked on an offer and it took me to a booking website and I could have clicked the mouse and booked it.

Archived