Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UK mobiles to thai mobles

Dexter16

Im after a company that does cheap calls from UK mobiles to thai mobiles.i think i used to use planet calls years ago!any advice most welcome.

cheers

Dex

I tend to use the line or tango app nowadays

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

You want to share a pic of a UK mobile & a Thai mobile?

................................................................................................................

Yup well this chick only has gsm so net is a no go

You want to share a pic of a UK mobile & a Thai mobile?

what sort of a post is this fool?

Cheers glenman

Cheers glenman

He's rightly pointing out that you've posted this in 'sexy thai girls uncut' lol, I'll move it to a more appropriate forum :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I have used justcall.co.uk handy when the receiver has no credit on her phone.. but do mainly use the Apps these days like Viber Tango Line its not very often a girl will be without credit on her phone she might just miss a post on Facebook... then her world would end lol

Cheers glenman

:Think1:

................................................................................................................

I have a Tmobile sim pay as you go, on an international call plan.

Fot £10 you get 70 free talk minutes and then its 3p a minute.

Got rebtel,very good through the app.cheers for all replies ;-)

Archived