Sign in to follow this  
Cerberus

Songkran Closure @ The Devil's Den

Cerberus

At the request of the girls the club will be closed this year on the 18th and 19th of April only. For those coming for Songkran, enjoy  :Evil_Grin2:  For all those managing to escape for that period, I am sick with envy  :SteamingMad:

Soi7

At the request of the girls the club will be closed this year on the 18th and 19th of April only. For those coming for Songkran, enjoy :Evil_Grin2: For all those managing to escape for that period, I am sick with envy :SteamingMad:

Come to Angeles City with us

nixonsbest

Time for more home cooked meal pics :GoldenSmile1:

fatjack1

Pretty dry out here in Arizona this time of year (sigh).

:Surrender1:

layow

horrible isnt it, just about everybody who lives in pattaya, mostly hates songkran, 9+ days of "fun"

im currently where it last 3 days and runs from around 11 am to 5/6 pm. actual fun!

Cerberus

horrible isnt it, just about everybody who lives in pattaya, mostly hates songkran, 9+ days of "fun"

im currently where it last 3 days and runs from around 11 am to 5/6 pm. actual fun!

Thai Songkran is without doubt fun, its starts at noon ceases at 6pm, no one attempts to knock you of a bike with a power jet of water aimed at your face. Those still going to work give a Wai and their counterparts who are able to play acknowledge that and anoint them with a few drops of water on the forehead.  That is Songkran, lasts three days with mayhem on one of those and great fun.

Now compare that to the idiocy coupled with pure ignorance displayed in Pattaya for between 7 to 9 days. Where after working all day you cannot even take your lass out for dinner at 9pm as there is always some bunch of drunken ignoramuses despite seeing that she is well dressed want to rush out a chuck a bucket of dirty water over her, then wonder if you respond violently.

Guess its easy to see how I feel about the Pattaya version of Songkran.

Time for more home cooked meal pics :GoldenSmile1:

:Evil_Grin2: You are not wrong 555 we will stock up with goodies or get MCT lasses to go get our fresh produce and entertain at home.  For real Songkran we will head to my girls home Tambon and take part in the giving to the elderly and poor there and  then enjoy and join in with the real songkran festival.

Edited by Cerberus