IGNORED

Posting Photos

sexy beast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How to reach end of say 367 pages of a thread on my iphone? Do I need to "next" until the end? Or can I resort with newest first?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, sorry for this question because it's so basic but I can't find a post on it. I'm trying to post my first photos but I'm confused. I'm trying to post multiple photos with text. I found the posts regarding adding text but I can't figure out how to simply load my images. I assume I have to use the "Image" or the "My Media" buttons. With the "Image" button it asks me for a URL. I thought it would bring up my file hierarchy but it doesn't. The photos are on my hard drive. I don't think it's asking me for the path. The "My Media" button has no option for me to upload only browse. Do I need to load images to the My Media library first then share them? I can't just upload my image straight to my post? I'm looking for a button that will bring up my file hierarchy where I can select my photos to post, as per the standard. That my be my problem because it may be done differently here. Any help would be appreciated.

Silver

"A woman that deserves it all asks for nothing."

Silver's Story

Player's Handbook

Simple Test To Know If You're In Love Or Just Lust

Flaw In Relationships

Things To Know Before Marrying A Foreigner

Hello guys, sorry for this question because it's so basic but I can't find a post on it. I'm trying to post my first photos but I'm confused. I'm trying to post multiple photos with text. I found the posts regarding adding text but I can't figure out how to simply load my images. I assume I have to use the "Image" or the "My Media" buttons. With the "Image" button it asks me for a URL. I thought it would bring up my file hierarchy but it doesn't. The photos are on my hard drive. I don't think it's asking me for the path. The "My Media" button has no option for me to upload only browse. Do I need to load images to the My Media library first then share them? I can't just upload my image straight to my post? I'm looking for a button that will bring up my file hierarchy where I can select my photos to post, as per the standard. That my be my problem because it may be done differently here. Any help would be appreciated.

I found the help file regarding photos and it says to click on the "Gallery" link. However, when I click the link, it says "I don't have permission for that". 2 questions. Am I on the right track? and if yes, what is the problem?

Silver

Silver's Story

Player's Handbook

Flaw In Relationships

I found the help file regarding photos and it says to click on the "Gallery" link. However, when I click the link, it says "I don't have permission for that". 2 questions. Am I on the right track? and if yes, what is the problem?

I assume you are posting from a computer? If it's a pc, not a mac, I may be able to help.

Posting Photos   Page 4   Tutorials on forum features and how to register.   Pattaya Forum   Page 4.png

Pattaya Nightlife Forum   Social Networking  News and Reviews.png

Pattaya Nightlife Forum   Social Networking  News and Reviews2.png

Or, to keep control over your images, upload your pics to you own website or a pic website a,d just link to them.

Edited by Ru4Real

What surprises me about posting photos is it says maximum file size: 200 MB. Surely that is far too big. Is it a misprint? Do they mean 200Kb

I try to keep mine below 200Kb and they usually fill the page. There is a Topic saying to downsize your photos before posting them.

Probably  they mean the total size of all photos posted is limited to 200MB for any one poster.

Edited by Billyboy294

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I assume you are posting from a computer? If it's a pc, not a mac, I may be able to help.

I'm using a pc...I followed the tutorial in the post right after yours and I got it now...Thanks for offering your help.

Silver

Silver's Story

Player's Handbook

Flaw In Relationships

Thank you very much. My problem was that I was only looking at the buttons at the top. Thanks again.

Silver

Silver's Story

Player's Handbook

Flaw In Relationships

Thank you very much. My problem was that I was only looking at the buttons at the top. Thanks again.

No worries, good to see you have it sussed  :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...

test

Edited by Mandragore

Som na na you!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to re size a whole library of photos at the same time rather than doing 1 at a time as would

take forever ?? I am using picasa3 but am confused ?? would it be easier to reload them and can you then

change the size of the photo at the same time ??

Any advice greatly received as not that good on computers.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Guys, what is the easiest way to post pictures with an iphone? I have never posted any picture here. I would like to show a few pictures to a BM so he would know about the hotel he is going to stay in Pattaya. Thanks!

IMG_20131128_050416.jpg

Creepy

Edited by paulrob

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, is it possible to re size a whole library of photos at the same time rather than doing 1 at a time as would

take forever ?? I am using picasa3 but am confused ?? would it be easier to reload them and can you then

change the size of the photo at the same time ??

Any advice greatly received as not that good on computers.

Thanks

I don't know if you found a way around this yet, but I use FastStone.

Allows you to resize, put a tag/watermark on your pic's, etc etc, and for a non-techie guy like me I found my basic computer skills made it easy to use.

Just remember to set the program to store your pic's in a new folder when you resize or you'll lose the original format.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow... test away.  Nice, Verrrry nice