Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any one know this girl from soi 7

gemini1984

took her again last nite been a while since i had her still amazing blow job skills i find repeat barfines into you much more really horny girl

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

took her again last nite been a while since i had her still amazing blow job skills i find repeat barfines into you much more really horny girl

did you go down on her ??? you taste my cum she had a large deposit 555555 Edited by Joey64

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes she has to be the best looking girl in Pandora bar. She knows how to satisfy a guy many guys go back for more when they have had her horny girl

very very nice

• Like 1

Really horny girl took her last week great performer.doesn't get bar fined that much . So guys give her a break and go see her .You will not be disappointed

Lovely girl and well worth a trip to pandora bar Take her a few times every trip

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 10:37 PM, Sick Water Buffalo said:

I don't know why so many board members expect others to recognize random girls from just a single photo.

Things like name, location the girl worked at, and when; really help in narrowing down the options and sparking others' memories.

Sir, I admire your intellect.

perfect, amusing , and most of all , logical .

There is a small alleyway betwixt soi 7 and 8.     As u come from Soi 7, there is a Laundry on your left. And a bit further, a beer bar on your right just b4 u reach soi 8,  with a resident band, the lead singer is a woman 30-40 yrs old. perfect English. certainly been to the uk.  The band also got an amazing drummer. An artist. 

Have u been there?? Please comment if yuvbeen.

I found pics of this bar in my phone. I also apologise for misplacing my comment in an unrelated topic.

24.jpg

26.jpg

It is Funny girl Bar

A regular of mine for many years

THe irish owner passed away but his wife is a bundle of fun

great place to chill out and listen to the band, Also a few goood MILFs there

In Feb this year the band had a guy join them a few times, forgotten his name but he was from the English band Blur

It reallly went off when he was playing

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

went looking for her during my trip, spoke to her a couple of times but she had been barfined for 10days, maybe next time! :) 

• 7 months later...

She is gorgeous

be a popular women indeed in demand

Patty has many guys that take her for there whole trip she is very popular usually booked up weeks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm patty is good at giving the her experience just don't fall into her trap of making you believe it's more than what it is she is just a working girl but very good at what she does

• 2 years later...

Pandora until covid.  But back in Isaan at moment, bored and broke.

• 3 weeks later...