IGNORED

Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

harddrive

I am going to be starting my October SE Asian trip in Ho Chi Minh city.  I will be there three nights then Air Asia to BKK.

I am looking for a "friendly" hotel (I know few and far between) in District 1, ideally within walking distance of the Apocalypse Now Bar and the Hai Ba Trung street bars.

The only hard requirement is AC, a room safe, a comfortable bed and a clean room but I would like free wifi and ideally a swimming pool and gym.

Any suggestions?  Also would like to hear about any nightlife suggestions and any must go to restaurants.

Thanks

I stayed at Ava 2 saigon, pretty good was about 15 dollars a night.... across the road from Apocalypse (well across the main road.. 5 min walk tops) and Pham Ngu Lao :)

Ho Sen 1 or 2 right beside Apocalypse Now. We stayed there last year and the hotel was lovely , food good and cheap. Also guest friendly and the porters will even arrange a lady to keep you company if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Ho Sen 1 or 2 right beside Apocalypse Now. We stayed there last year and the hotel was lovely , food good and cheap. Also guest friendly and the porters will even arrange a lady to keep you company if you want.

This sounds good.  Thanks for the tip

• 1 year later...

Archived