Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl friendly in Phuket

Yeah am going to Phuket for a week, for the first time, this time & looking for Girl friendly & close to Bangla Rd

Good hotels up to 1500 b

Cheers lads

:Drunk_Party::Crappy:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

Hi mate i usually stay at the Lamai inn on second road a good monger friendly place was 800bhat a night last time i stayed rooms aren't bad and it has wi-fi. If your heading from Bangla road it's about 100m past Christines massage on opposit side of road also just before it is Lamai hotel owned by same people so pretty much same.

you can try sea sun sand, just next Cristin massage. Was not always GF, but they changed their policy for good (a rare event, worth mentioning) about 4 years ago and it is GF now.

Check out www.phuket-info.com loads of info over there on this subject. Even an alphabetic list of hotels and ratings on them by BMs

Cheers Lads

:P:Bravo1:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

I have used the Salathai hotel in Phuket many times. If you are going off season then you might get a room for around 1600 baht. It's a small hotel (about 40 rooms) is Gf, 8 mins from Bangla Road., 3 mins from the beach. It has free wi-fi, a decent pool and is an all round nice hotel. Make sure you pre-book as it's often full up.

I have heard many good reports about Summer Breeze but have never used it myself.

Try Rico's hotel in quiet soi off Bangla. Right in the middle of Bangla action but quiet. I stay there all the time. Small

boutique hotel but in the right price range.

www.ricoshotel.com

always use a taxi - easy to have one more beer - more fun in back seat

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah am going to Phuket for a week, for the first time, this time & looking for Girl friendly & close to Bangla Rd

Good hotels up to 1500 b

Cheers lads

:GiveBeer1::D

Take a look at Safari hotel. I stayed in their deluxe room for 2500, but I think the superior goes for 1500. It's GF, free wifi, pool, across the street from the beach and almost at the bottom of Bangla.

Make that Safari Beach hotel.

cant beat summerbreeze hotel on soi sansabai, 30 second walk from bangla road and as guest friendly as they come

Not bad, have stayed there, but now prefer C&N.

• 7 months later...

Hi Iam also heading to Phuket on May 17 for a few days and am looking for a girl friendly hotel. I was wondering about the following hotels; Mercure, Thavorn Beach Village & Spa, Courtyard by Marriott and, Duangjitt Resort & Spa. Any advice is very welcome.

confirm always when im in Patong enjoyd my time in Baipho

you cant get wrong

nice staff

great room

fantastic bed

very GF

• 2 months later...

well it depends on your budget and what u want but SOI SANSABAI has it all check out Yorkshire inn, sand inn, orchid guesthouse+orchid residence+swiss garden starting at 650 with big comnmunal pool or the expat hotel which is a bit run down! all girlfriendly

If u want to have a reaL jacuzzi in the room check out Bangkok residence in soi sansabai, brand new and only 1800 Bath right now but for a pool u got to go across the street to the communal pool in soi sansabai and pay 150/day/pers.

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

Take a look at Safari Hotel. I stayed in their deluxe room for 2500, but I think the superior goes for 1500. It's GF, free wifi, pool, across the street from the beach and almost at the bottom of Bangla.

Make that Safari Beach Hotel.

Looks good

• 4 weeks later...

Take a look at Safari Hotel. I stayed in their deluxe room for 2500, but I think the superior goes for 1500. It's GF, free wifi, pool, across the street from the beach and almost at the bottom of Bangla.

Make that Safari Beach Hotel.

Yes, yes, yes. Safari is great. I stayed there on two rounds already this year. Absolutely GF and very nice staff, they only laughed at me when I brought back lady nr 2, a few hours after the first one :Think1: Girls ID will be keept in the reception as usual.

Good location, meters from beach end of Bangla road. Also has a nice seafood restaurant. Neither the hotel or the restaurant is cheap, but I think worth it.

I stayed both times in a room (nice and clean) on first floor with small terrace at the pool. But I was told the rooms in the "beach wing" (different building across the road, direct on the beach, with seaview) was even better, but I guess you have to cross the road then if you fancy swimming in the pool... But bear in mind that if you do stay in the beach wing, I think you will have direct access to the rooms, wich may call for some security issues if you do FL.

I would love to go back!

• 10 months later...

Last year I had stayed for 7 days in the Duangjitt Resort & Spa. It's really a good hotel (nice rooms, nice swimming pool), but it's not GF (the joiner fee is 1000 THB).

If someone likes a good hotel which is close to the nightlife of Bangla there is the Bangkok Residence: in low season the Jacuzzi Suite (a big room with private Jacuzzi) costs only 1400 THB with breakfast.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone stayed at the Tiger Inn hotel..it look gaudy..tiger theme..almost a disney-like/cartoon tiger restaurant, but I hear it's friendly- fun place -in a good location for Patong Beach.

Would really like to hear from a Addict..somebody who has found out themselves that it is really guestfriendly??? :001_Thank_You5:

• 7 months later...

i heard baipho does not have an elevator, lots of stairs...true ?