Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

WATER

Welcome to the board, You can buy most big brand bottled water in any 7-11 or family mart no need to take water to LOS.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Never drink water out a tap. Bottled water all the time. Dont worry about the street food, its cooked at such scorching temeratures it has never been a problem for me.

Mate don't touch the water!!!

Only drink bottled water which is fine.

I even keep my mouth shut in the shower............lol. and when brushing my teeth i use bottled water as well.

This may sound overkill but i didn't get a sick stomach in 5 months so seemed a good idea to me.

• 1 year later...

i drank hotel water out of tap and brushed teeth with it, never had any problem with it. but it isnt the nicest to drink woke up at like 6 am no water left in fridge was going to die from thirst and just tought fuck it, putt iy on hot though just to try and kill some of the shit that is in the water, so i would advise bottled for drinking water. but ok to brush teeth with imo as long as you dont swallow

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

I wouldn't drink the tap water by the pint load but if you're completely out of bottled you should be ok.

outside a lot of hotels they have the water dispensing machines, for 5 baht you can fill up a 5l bottle.

Edited by herds

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't drink the tap water by the pint load but if you're completely out of bottled you should be ok.

outside a lot of hotels they have the water dispensing machines, for 5 baht you can fill up a 5l bottle.

But are those even safe?

This has cropped up somewhere else in the forum:

Consider the ice used with your drinks, and the establishment you are in.

Maybe some places have filtration and filtering/purification systems installed,

but I wouldn't count on it. However, I have yet to read about BM's complaining

of getting sick drinking iced drinks. One poster somewhere suggested/mentioned

to at least stay away from the ice that street vendors supply,

but I really have no idea. :Rules1:

I am thinking of taking some purification tablets with me, which should be good

for an occasional emergency:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8586958#ProductDetail

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_water_purification

<center>To know when to be generous and when firm — that is wisdom.

Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.</center>

I've never had a problem in Thailand. Lot's of ice all over, used to use bottled water to brush teeth but now just use tap water for that too. Not so lucky across the border, in Burma. Disentary is no fun.

Never drink water in Thailand! Remember the fish f*** in it. Better use beer instead.

Seriously, no probs to drink bottled or water served in restauants.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

anytime you travel you should drink bottled water most places have different bugs in it than you are use to that could cause you problems.

given time and small amounts of water drank from ice and showering you should get use to the new bugs

or just stick to bottle water.....

there is bottled water everywhere in thailand if you stick to the cities

Edited by murtle71