yumee

Singapore nightlife ?

yumee

Stayed in Thailand several months every year since 1984 I make my first trip to Singapore tomorrow. 3 nights, train from Singapore to KL om friday, 3 nights in KL. From KL it is some interesting reports on the forum, but I guess Singapore must have something for mongers also ? Somebody been there and can give some advice ?

Ron Rat

Take plenty of money

rattlin

Last time I was there it was Orchard Towers - Four floors of whores - toppy prices though

JHolmesJr

LKY has just passed away…this will not be the place for ribaldry for the next 7 days.

LRanger

Yep 7 days of mourning then funeral.

Wrong time to be in Singapore generally.

Ordinarily, Ipanema at Orchard Towers is good fun.  And Sundays, look up the Singapore Tea Party topic.

Douchebag

For mongering, you would want to go to Geylang.

The ladies are minimum 18 yo and not locals, but from neigbouring countries.

In Singapore, prostitution is actually legal.

yumee

Thanks a lot guys, I simply love this forum ! I know very well that Singapore is high priced. But fun to know where I can get some willing beauties to rest my eyes on.

thejerdi

In Singapore there are

-Orchard Towers aka Four Floor of Whore. Mainly bars with good looking girl from all other SE Asia. A little bit pricey.

-Geyland area, cheaper, but the girl are not so good looking. Prostituion for foreign worker

nice to visit

I stayed at a fairly low rent (but acceptable) hotel in Little India recently.  Had to sign this declaration that I wouldnt bring some floozy back to the room which I thought was funny.  When I chuckled, the guy at reception basically said bring back whoever you want.  It is just to cover them.  As I was going to Pattaya a couple of days later I was never even tempted.

There was a few nice looking hookers hanging around at night and lots of clubs.  Geylang and Little India look a bit seedy and lots of Bangladeshi workers hanging around.  Still enjoyed it though more than being in Orchard Road and a hell of a lot cheaper for everything. There is also lots of clubs and pubs at Clarke Quay.  It's pretty upmarket though with lots of hot girls. Not sure how us regular Pattaya punters would go there. I am sure something available at the right price.

badtaya77

Ipanema at Orchard Towers...expensive but very entertaining in absolutely all aspects.

tonyacat

You may visit Golden Mile Complex, which is the little Thailand of Singapore. There are a Thai supermarket, grocery shops, restaurants, small massage shops, karaokes ( main for Thais) and Thai discos (actually night clubs with live bands and singers). The singers may be available, some freelancers (likely encouraged by the bars) are hanging around too.

These "discos" operate like traditional Thai garland hanging night clubs. You buy the singers a Garland, most will go the your table (not your hotel, sorry) during the breaks. You don't need to buy them lady's drink. You buy a tower of beer, they will drink from you.

Expensive place though, if u come from Thailand, no reason to visit Golden Mile.

BDoug123456

I've been to Singapore a lot.  Orchard towers ipanema is a good spot, however beer is $16 each!  The women all quote $200 Singapore Dollars, but that is their starting price (I once took two chinese girls home at same time for $160 Singapore Dollars)...Tons of really really hot women here though.  I find the crowd is majority Vietnamese with a small percentage of Chinese and Filipinas.  There are Thai chicks, but very limited and usually much older (they typically hang out at the country & western bar).  There is also a few Coyote bars with hot chicks on the upper floors, but good luck getting them to leave with you.

Outside of Mongering, Clarke Quay is really fun.  Tons of bars, live music, filipina cover bands!  Hot Singapore chicks everywhere.  

You should really try the Spicy Crab on Clarke Quay.  Also make sure you go to a Hawker Center for some cheap local food.  

plahgat

oops didn't work, sorry!

Edited by plahgat

Reznor

There is also a few clubs in boat quay where they have ST rooms and talent is really good there

FunCpl85

Orchard towers is really good - stay at the Hilton across the street. Price typically 200-400 Singapore dollars but a very different experience.

LM1234

It really depends on what your budget is.You can go cheap cheap at Geylang (if that is your cup of tea) to slightly more pricey but also upscale at Brix bar, to top of the range independents by searching on the internet. There are also some well-known top end bars at the top notch hotels where you could possibly find some gorgeous ladies but expect to pay somewhere in the range of upwards of SGD$600.

rayjay

It is very expensive to go out in Singapore. But if you have some money to burn I suggest any rooftop bar should give you tonnes of fun. The last few times I've been there, the girls are pretty hot and very friendly. Just get a bottled and they will be more than friendly to you.

zarathustra611

Been living in Singapore the last couple of years. It's expensive in fancy bars (cocktails about the same price as Australian bars of similar type). Somewhere like Coq & Balls are slightly cheaper & will pack a cocktail full of punch for you if that's your go.

But you can get a large (700ml) beer in a Hawker centre for $3 (60-70 thb) or grab a drink from a 7-11 in between bar hopping (drinking on the street ok until 10.30pm) if you want to keep costs minimal & maintain a buzz with just a sipping drink in fancier places. 

There's a lot of nice rooftop bars in interesting buildings on the edge of Chinatown too.

Orchard towers starts high but as others have said, come down if you chat a little.

There's also forums like this one for "cheong" (mongering) enthusiasts where entrepreneurs advertise ladies with pictures for $100-$150 for 90 minutes worth. Room included. Not quite Thai prices but not a million miles away either.

Bobvandijk

What about Sunday Tea Dance?

Luv2Phuket
On 15/07/2018 at 15:29, FunCpl85 said:

Orchard towers is really good - stay at the hilton across the street. Price typically 200-400 Singapore dollars but a very different experience.

Damn!  If I had known the Hilton was right across the street from the Orchard Towers, I might not have cashed out my "annual free night certificate" last month in Pattaya!

Heading to Singapore in November for the first time for 2 nights before heading onward to Pattaya.  Because Pattaya is "on deck," I might keep my mongering activities to a minimum and just do a bunch of sightseeing (and eating!  555)

zarathustra611
20 minutes ago, Bobvandijk said:

What about Sunday Tea Dance?

I've never been tbh

bkkjunkie

Orchard Tower -  

loveaubon

Orchard tower - girls charge you 200 sgd for one hour for covered bj and sex. In geylang area, its 50 dollars for 30 mins .. And again covered bj and sex.. it's not worth the money.. Pattaya is Pattaya..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

dan2016

I really like the freelancers in Geylang, Its like the United Nations of hookers, Evey side soi there are different nationalities of girls working, Indian, Indo, Chinese, Viet, Thai, Malay, Filipinos,

Nick from Oz

Singapore is the most expensive place in Asia for almoat everything. Including our hobby. The four floors of whores at Orchard Plaza are interesting, but oh so expensive. Online options also cost at least as much, if not more, compared to western nations. In the srreets of Geylang, however, you can find much dross and occasional gems. All for a reasonable price. Indians in Saris, young girls, fat girls, you can find them all. Every monger shoukd wander in Geylang at least once. And because it os Singapore, before, after or instead of finding soneone worth fucking you can indulge in a satay, a laksa, pf a fried grasshopper   according to your taste.