Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Etihad Airways A380

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

I am due to fly Etihad Airways on May 10th from Heathrow EY12 which has seen the introduction of the

new A380, soon to appear also on EY19/20 and EY17/18 again to and from Heathrow.

Just wondering if anyone has flown on EY12 and has any views on the new A380. Thanks

No experience on the a380 but any equipment other than 777-300 er on etihad is going to be fine.

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

I have used the 380 many times from Au. I find it a significant improvement on previous planes.

It's certainly more room in the seat And walking around.

From SeatPlans.com:

Etihad Airways A380 Coral Economy

Overview
paddedimage4545-Etihad-tail.jpg

Etihad has introduced an improved economy seat on the A380.

This has a ergonomic fixed-wing headrest, a lumbar support feature, allowing guests to adjust their seat comfort, and an 11 inch personal monitor screen, with all the controls conveniently set into the seatback in front.

The latest Panasonic EX3 personal entertainment system, of which Etihad Airways is a launch customer, is installed across all cabins.

Economy seating on the A380 is from rows 40 to 83 and occupies the entire lower deck. The layout is mainly 3-4-3 (A,B,C - D,E,F,G - H,J,K).

Seats A-C and H-K in rows 40 and 64 look good choices as do 75B,C,H and J.

Lone travellers will prefer 76 A and K, which offer great personal space if you don't mind being among the last off the aircraft. Another great single seat option is 69D. The seat in front of this missing, as there is a maintenance hatch placed here, so you can really stretch out.

- See more at: http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/etihad/a380-10/a380-economy-7#sthash.RpTMuoDO.dpuf

I have flown the A380 many times, with Emirates, mostly business class. Very nice bar at the back!

This January I flew with Etihad on the A380, I paid for bus class but upgraded to first using air miles. Out of this world!

I had my own room, with 32" TV, Recliner and electronic bed. On board shower and 7 course meal. 

what more could you ask for?

Have pics if anyone is interested?

First class looks OK ... both biz class and economy look like they are packing them in.  I travel biz class so would opt for Qatar over the other two main Gulf carriers ... the "Dreamliner"-style seating plan is a lot more spacious IME. 

I have flown the A380 many times, with Emirates, mostly business class. Very nice bar at the back!

This January I flew with Etihad on the A380, I paid for bus class but upgraded to first using air miles. Out of this world!

I had my own room, with 32" TV, Recliner and electronic bed. On board shower and 7 course meal. 

we are interested

Of the bird in your avatar?

we are interested

+1

we are interested

You're interested of pics of him in the shower  ?   

Qatar Airways' setup (Business, first was fully booked!?)

Cheers, lei

ffeedb5b2d8182fcb09823ce4e7c2195.jpgba8c9f15f6f127426ea5d5df4572fe4f.jpg

I flew economy on it last months its a massive improvement on a340 and 777,much more room,flight was empty aswell so had 4 seats

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Hi Guys

I am due to fly Etihad Airways on May 10th from Heathrow EY12 which has seen the introduction of the

new A380, soon to appear also on EY19/20 and EY17/18 again to and from Heathrow.

Just wondering if anyone has flown on EY12 and has any views on the new A380. Thanks

been on the a380 many times a superb plane loads of legroom very quiet aircraft

Archived