Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

HP- Chrome Book- Google- White for sale.

how122255

For sale: HP Chrome Book ...White color ... Model: 14-q010nr ...RMN- TPN -Q134 ... Product # F0G99UA#ABA ... 14 inch screen ... Very good condition with no scratches ... About 1 year old ... Works perfectly ... Price : 8,300 Baht or near offer ... I live in Pattaya ...

Price is reduced to 8,250 Baht or near offer for a fast cash sale ...

wont sell fast at that price :SoWhat1:

What price do 'You' think it will sell fast ??

How about you checkout ebay rather than get us to do your legwork for you

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

People need to be mindful a Chromebook is a computer that by and large has to be connected to the internet most of the time to even work at all.

It's not a laptop with an OS and storage that works on it's own.

Some of the advantages of a ChromeBook is that it starts up almost instantly and shut off quickly too... There are very little virus problems and it updates itself ... Yes, you need to be connected to the internet to do many things, similar to a smart phone.

Price is reduced to 7,900 Baht or near offer for a even faster cash sale

How about you checkout ebay rather than get us to do your legwork for you

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I will do that .

How

4 months ago I purchased a Asus Netbook off one of the members on here-he,d brought it over from the States to sell- it was brand new in the box and he was asking 6,000 baht for it-you are offering a lower quality second hand item for just under 8,000 baht :SoWhat1:

think about it ?

How

4 months ago I purchased a Asus Netbook off one of the members on here-he,d brought it over from the States to sell- it was brand new in the box and he was asking 6,000 baht for it-you are offering a lower quality second hand item for just under 8,000 baht :SoWhat1:

think about it ?

How

think about it ?

It sound like you got a VERY good deal... There are different models and different screen sizes so I don't know if you got the same model... Either way, it sounds like you got yourself a Great deal... I am open to a offer as stated in my original post.

100 baht/day reduction............in a couple of weeks time your price may be right..........or not   :LOL2:

Final price : 7,100 baht ... On Tues, March 31, my son leaves Thailand to return to the USA and will take the Chromebook with him.

Final price : 7,100 baht ... On Tues, March 31, my son leaves Thailand to return to the USA and will take the Chromebook with him... If anyone is interested, please contact me ...

Archived