IGNORED

Lux hotel chang Mai

One hung low

Staying here at the moment, by far the best accomadation I have found for the price in Thailand.

$700 baht for a standard room. Fabulous. Rivals raming lodge for less than half the price

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed twice at the Lux...once for a week and once for 10 days days...really nice rooms.

I checked in with a girl on both occasions..but I shouldn't think that there are any joiner fees.

Agree it's a great hotel. Stayed there a few times. Best value in city of Chiang Mai.

Just never been in a position to test their guest policy.

Only one way to find out I guess. :D

I checked in with my gal, they asked for her I'd for photocopy, so I can't say for sure.

I have not stayed in a nicer room in Thailand . Great location as well.

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Is the location good. I was wondering how far of a walk would it be to the THc rooftop bar. It's been years since I've last visited changmai. I remember the night market.

Not sure where the rooftop bar is but the hotel is in a good location close to restaurants etc. I stayed there for a night and room was clean and good aircon and wifi but I like to spoil myself a bit when I am in Chiang Mai so moved to Raming Lodge.

What's the major differences between the luk and the ramming lodge. Are they close to eachother? Thanks a bunch.

What's the major differences between the luk and the ramming lodge. Are they close to eachother? Thanks a bunch.

Lux is more a good value guesthouse. Raming Lodge a proper hotel with pool, restaurant etc. They are about 1 klm from each other I think but am guessing that a bit.

Archived