Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Yen sabai

Mandragore

has anyone stayed at the Yensabai condo?

I know it's not so far from WS

Want to know if it is calm, nice room etc...........

Lowest Rates at Sawasdee.com or

Agoda.com

Som na na you!

i have looked at them once or twice but ended up staying at the white rose mansion just around the corner found that to be cheaper and a nicer more personal hotel, ask for a room overlooking the pool if you stay here no bath but better view.

nick

i have looked at them once or twice but ended up staying at the white rose mansion just around the corner found that to be cheaper and a nicer more personal hotel, ask for a room overlooking the pool if you stay here no bath but better view.

nick

hi nick

can u tell me somthing about white roise mansion,

whats like ,, the location ,, and so on

thanks m8t

max

Want to know if it is calm, nice room etc...........

Its in the Arab area now

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

I think it's in the gay area too!

no website, no photo!!!

Som na na you!

hi nick

can u tell me somthing about white roise mansion,

whats like ,, the location ,, and so on

thanks m8t

max

hi max

its on soi yensabaii just around the corner from yensabaii condo's. nice hotel, small swimming pool on second floor, usually quite full with french arab types, but if these dont bother you good hotel. staff are really friendly and you tend to get the pool to yourself. do food and beer around pool is cheap too. usual room tiled floor air con cable tv etc. 650 baht per night but can get for 600 if you stay over a week at a time.

hope this helps

nick

Want to know if it is calm, nice room etc...........hello i stayed there for 2 weeks in december-06 really liked it.big 40 sqm apartmentt whith air con.cable.leather sofa.nice balcony seawiew.special offer 499bath.big swimming pool.great value .Rent it trough, pattaya rent a room.go to google and search .pattayarentaroom.Good luck.picture seawiew from balcony

thailand_fj__lls_036_640x480.jpg

thailand_fj__lls_035_640x480.jpg

I've read horror stories about ys' management and there's been many balcony jumpers (always seems to come from south pattaya!). i hate the location and all the sois have no sidewalks. better to stay central or north so you can party in south pattaya but go home to sleep elsewhere..

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

• 2 years later...

IM BOOKED IN AT J AND P COURT WILL UPDATE WHEN I GET BACK