IGNORED

Review Serenotel Beachfront Hotel

Gaggball

I just stayed 14 days at Serenotel Beachfront hotel, Soi 10 / Beachroad. If you walk up Soi 10 from beachroad, it is the first building on the right hand. And the hotel are 2 buildings:

Building 1# Reception, coffee bar, restaurant, and room's with balcony

Building #2 Rooms and pool on the roof top at 9.th floor

The buildings are connected at groundfloor.

Serenotel Beachfront Hotel at Agoda

Serenotel Beachfront Hotel at Facebook

You do find them on hotels.com and expedia.com. They do not have their own website yet, i think they absolutly should have this in placa asap!

Map fro Soi 10 / Beachroad

Serenotel Beachfront Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand.png

Picture taken from Beachroad

P1080825.jpg

Entrance

P1080828.jpg

Front door

P1080844.jpg

Reception and entracne to coffee bar

P1080845.jpg

Building #2 9.th floor

P1080759.jpg

View from poolside

P1080760.jpg

Bilding #1 where i stayed in 5.th floor

P1080848.jpg

Closet

P1080698.jpg

Safe in room

P1080509.jpg

With good space, this is a Macbook Pro 13,3" inside

P1080510.jpg

Electronic "Do not disturb" or "Clean the room please"

P1080696.jpg

You get 2 bottle's of water every day, rest you fill up youreself. I like it this way

P1080695.jpg

Bed, i slept very good in it

P1080507.jpg

Bathroom behind sliding door. The bathroom should have been a little larger. I am 180cm (6feet) and 90kg (190pounds) and it was "ok" But if you are a heavy guy? This could be to small for you?

P1080505.jpg

Walk in shower, i like that. 

P1080504.jpg

From bed to tv

P1080508.jpg

Balcony

P1080702.jpg

View from balcony

P1080853.jpg

I think that the location in Soi 10 are great, and it may not matter if you stay at Serenotel, The Stay, Sea Me or Sea Me Too. I think they are in the same quality range?

Whats good:

• Everything is new
  • All staff are great, reception, security, cleaning
  • location are great, in a quiet Soi. You can walk to everything (Soi6, LK Metro, Walking Street, Beachroad)
  • Free breakfast, but i can not comment i did not eat here
  • Free wifi, sometime it was slow, so this can be better
  • Pool, i like to have the opportunity to a pool
  • Girl friendly, its 18+, no joiner fee (2 lady's? I do not know, and did not ask)
  • Security, they take ID from lady, and call you in the room when the lady are leaving to check with you thats everything are ok. I like this
  • Safe in room

Whats not good:

• No website (yet)
  • They do not have their own creditcard machine, so when they charge you for youre room, they take youre card and cross the street to a 24h room service office at Imperial Palace(?) I DO NOT LIKE THIS!
  • TV channels are 30+ most in Thai/Asian. Very few for western, only 3 or 4

Will i stay here again?

Yes i would, i really liked the hotel

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the review. Looks nice.

Any idea what the regular price is likely to be?

I checked my dates in June/July on Agoda just for comparison and it showed, roughly,

1500 baht for Standard

2000 baht for Superior

2500 baht for Deluxe

Don't know if that's going to be usual?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Great review thanks,what room was that and how much?

I sent them a message on facebook a few days ago and still havent heard anything back from them 

Thanks for the review. Looks nice.

Any idea what the regular price is likely to be?

I checked my dates in June/July on Agoda just for comparison and it showed, roughly,

1500 baht for Standard

2000 baht for Superior

2500 baht for Deluxe

Don't know if that's going to be usual?

I checked dates in AUG and got similar rates, but remember Agoda tags on 17% on that price for hotel tax and service fees 

Looking at the view in Pej's photos, I would say the room is a sea view deluxe with balcony  The most expensive option.

Great review pej, i'm assuming you stayed in the Deluxe/Sea view? I'll check it out when i'm next in town....Cheers!

I checked dates in AUG and got similar rates, but remember AGODA tags on 17% on that price for hotel tax and service fees 

Looking at the view in Pej's photos, I would say the room is a sea view deluxe with balcony  The most expensive option.

Thanks for the reminder.

I usually avoid Agoda because of this.

I like to see the 'proper' price upfront not have tax & fees added at the end.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I just had a look at the picture's at Agoda

Standard room in building #2

Superior w/balcony (i had this one) room 505 with balcony looking south

Deluxe w/balcony this room have their front to BR and balcony looking south. This rooms are great, i want to stay there next time

I do believe they "only" have 3 Deluxe rooms(?) If you look at my picture #2 you see all the balcony's.

And the Superior rooms are all faceing WS. 

My room 505 i marked with a red/blue ring

Deluxe are marked with yellow ring

P1080825.jpg

Thanks for the review! Any noise from Beach road?

Not in my room

I stayed in a beach view deluxe room last week (Rm. 301), great view of the beach, felt like you could almost reach out and touch it.

A few comments to add, the Filippino staff are great, joiner fee for 3rd guest etc is 500 Bt, I had a huge room but the bathroom was tiny with no exhaust meaning you had to open the window in the shower while using it and there was no 'bum gun' attached to the toilet. They are also still working on the back building and my inroom safe was not bolted down.

I'm glad I gave it a go, but the poor bathroom design means I'll probably never return (other rooms have the bathroom sink within the main part of the bedroom).

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

So is there always a joiner fee of 500 or is that only if you want to bring two ladies in?

So is there always a joiner fee of 500 or is that only if you want to bring two ladies in?

Did you read what i wrote in my first post?

• Girl friendly, its 18+, no joiner fee (2 lady's? I do not know, and did not ask)

I stayed in a beach view deluxe room last week (Rm. 301), great view of the beach, felt like you could almost reach out and touch it.

A few comments to add, the Filippino staff are great, joiner fee for 3rd guest etc is 500 Bt, I had a huge room but the bathroom was tiny with no exhaust meaning you had to open the window in the shower while using it and there was no 'bum gun' attached to the toilet. They are also still working on the back building and my inroom safe was not bolted down.

I'm glad I gave it a go, but the poor bathroom design means I'll probably never return (other rooms have the bathroom sink within the main part of the bedroom).

The bathroom was the dealbreaker for me also when I looked at the rooms. the toilet is so close to the wall that it looked like you would have to sit sideways to take a crap.

I didn't realise there was no bumgun. I wouldn't consider staying at a hotel without a bumgun.

The bathroom was the dealbreaker for me also when I looked at the rooms. the toilet is so close to the wall that it looked like you would have to sit sideways to take a crap.

I didn't realise there was no bumgun. I wouldn't consider staying at a hotel without a bumgun.

thanks for the info , i also cannot do without a bumgun .

I guess I haven't paid attention but is the bum gun for yourself or the ladies? See them using it but have not done the same.

If the deluxe sea view rooms are only located at the very front of the 1st building then from looking at the last pic there are only the upper two rooms worth considering. The room below those look as if the south facing balcony view is obstructed by another building and it looks as if there is another sea view room below that even! Looked on Agoda and only 1 sea view room left for my date, probably get the room with the worst view if I reserved it

^ You are correct, I had Rm 301, the room you mention and the view from the balcony there is partially obscured (I did get a cheaper rate tho', but that was before they were on Agoda & Booking.com).

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

nice review pej.

the hotel next door is the imperial residence and they have been behind the development of serenotel, the staff are back n forward all the time

Archived