IGNORED

Koh Larn Hotels

Ned Kelly

Giday All,

Im trying to find accomadation on Koh Larn.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ned

I would just recommend going out to the island and asking around. I didn't see any real fancy resorts or anything, just simple bungalows that let you sleep for a night. When you go out to the island, try to go as early as possible. Most tourist groups start heading out there around 0900, but they're all usually gone by about 1400. The last boats leave the island no later than 1800, because night travel going back to pattaya is VERY dangerous on the big waves churned up by the bay winds and superfrieghters.

I was good for a day out there to hang out on the beach, take a jet ski round the island, and rent a motorcycle and go explore for a few hours. Be CAREFUL when riding a motorscooter on the roads on Koh Larn, the roads have 2ft deep drainage ditches on both sides that will just ruin your day if you happen to fall in one. Also the taxi drivers on Koh Larn are MUCH more aggressive than the drivers in pattaya.

OH don't pay more than 2000B for a round trip out there. If you catch the island ferry it's 40B, just takes a bit longer.

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

Giday Hula,

Thanks for the info. mate.

I think your right, go for a day trip and check out the accomadation on that trip.

Ned