IGNORED

new owners dream club soi diamond

peerachaya

Dream club soi diamond. New owner 'still stunning girls' same old cheeky cockney manager. Now every drink all night all week all year buy 1 get 1 free ' no crap drinks. Better than any beer bar prices.

Free bf on 5000b spent.

So you make no money on drinks , no money on barfines .... how are you going to survive ... 555 ?? 

There's always profit on drinks.

About 5000b and free bf not every punter spends 5k these days

Its all about getting arises on seats now due to the change of visters to pattaya

Jerry don't worry about what profits where gona get the fiqures work out.

There's always profit on drinks.

About 5000b and free bf not every punter spends 5k these days

Its all about getting arises on seats now due to the change of visters to pattaya

Jerry don't worry about what profits where gona get the fiqures work out.

Wasn't really worried ... sure you know what the 555 stands for .

Hope for you that in real live the figures work out as well . 

Don't think there will be many free barfines . 'Buy one get one free drink' . 

Let's say one drink is 125Bht (40 for 5k Bht and another 40 for free) that's

80 beers/drinks for a free barfine .... naaahh . 

I'm afraid after 80 beers/drinks not many are able anymore ... 555 . 

Chok dee .   

Wasn't really worried ... sure you know what the 555 stands for .

Hope for you that in real live the figures work out as well . 

Don't think there will be many free barfines . 'Buy one get one free drink' . 

Let's say one drink is 125Bht (40 for 5k Bht and another 40 for free) that's

80 beers/drinks for a free barfine .... naaahh . 

I'm afraid after 80 beers/drinks not many are able anymore ... 555 . 

Chok dee .   

Not able anymore!!! More like in the hospital having their stomach pumped. :WinkGrin1:

Jerry here's a example we sell hienken at 165b a bottle with a free one thrown for good measure that's costing the customer 83b a bottle OK the profit not great but its OK if he buys just one ladydrink alls good everyone's a winner.we realize we may get a few sheenys in but that's just the nature of the beast as I said its all about getting punters threw the door as your aware this no longer a cheap destination

Not judging but did I see the sign right?  and did the new owner pay 5 Million baht for the place or rights?

Good luck

Whether the owner has done his sums ok or not is up to him the 2 for 1 deal alone is  a good deal if you're a drinker.

Though if the LD are not part of the 5000 BHT offer of barfine for freest would be hard to rack up a free BF.

If the LD are included in the 5000 bht deal then I think you could do that easy.

Whether the owner has done his sums ok or not is up to him the 2 for 1 deal alone is a good deal if you're a drinker.

Though if the LD are not part of the 5000 BHT offer of barfine for freest would be hard to rack up a free BF.

If the LD are included in the 5000 bht deal then I think you could do that easy.

Yes if LD are counted towards the 5k it would be no problem for sure in alot of cases.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

At some point of invested drinks/LDs in some bar/gogo, the barfine should be no charge.

That would be the decent thing to do - in any place.

How bout that for Babydolls eh Larry???

Esp for dudes that let their check bin soar past 2700 to nearly 10,000....  (no not me, mine hardly gets beyond 500 - a wife daughter and 3 girlfriends are expensive)

the two for one idea sounds good the whole soi used to be full of really good GoGo's now apart from heaven nothing to make me wander down there.

So what's your plans going to renovate?

You going with agency girls?

Would be helpful if you posted a few prices Ladydrinks and barfines

BTW Exiled think you getting Cream and Dream mixed up think it was Cream going for 5 million might be wrong though. 

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

At some point of invested drinks/LDs in some bar/gogo, the barfine should be no charge.

That would be the decent thing to do - in any place.

How bout that for Babydolls eh Larry???

Esp for dudes that let their check bin soar past 2700 to nearly 10,000....  (no not me, mine hardly gets beyond 500 - a wife daughter and 3 girlfriends are expensive)

Colin i will bring it up at our next management meeting :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Popped in there last night at 10.30

To be fair presumably the new owner needs time to implement the changes, though would suggest he doesn't promote the bar till they are in place

Also I only stayed 10 minutes this was about all I could take

There are a few pretty girls working there none of which I would call stunners sadly some right monsters there.

Didn't get my second "free" drink though again was in a hurry to get out of there especially as the SWhowgirls were disrobing 2 of which I would of happily paid money to keep their clothes on, though the other 2 were quiet cute. 

Music was the standard gogo modern crap which given the age of the 12 customers and indeed some of the dancers isn't really appropriate.

Manager did greet me(on the way out?)  with a thank you and return again, don't know if he heard my mumbled you're kidding right.

On the plus side judging by the couple next to me the girls do not object to a hands on inspection

Biggest baddest thing there was the cost of the drinks I paid 170 baht for a sansung coke! This makes it the second most expensive place in pattaya.

No im not a cheap Charlie I happily pay more than that in Whats Up but there I am surrounded by top totty and good shows.

Before someone tries to point out that entitled me to two drinks look up the definition of "free"

Place needs a total revamp lighting way to high dump at least 80% of it would also help to encourage the hands on inspections.

Dump the monsters yes you will lose their pretty friends but that's what agency girls are for.

Get some good shows going ironically the SWhowgirls disrobing was to the exact same music as carousel which I believe was on the same site.

Drinks prices!!!!

If I can figure that out in a 10 minute visit hopefully the owner will come up with some better ideas given the state of Soi Diamond its an uphill battle in the first place

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

I seen a sign saying dream club 5m for sale last night,was shit last time I went there and at 165bht for heinekin U got no chance,I think you would do better charging half price drinks than ramping up prices so U can give a free one away

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Glen thanks for your options we will take note I agree the biggest headache were dealing with is the music but it will be dealt with'

I agree we got a few mooses but last note we had 24 girls and 14 bf one which was gave away free cos he spent 5000b so I think that's not a problem'

170 b for a sangsom I will look into that

As for the manager well he does a lot than just sit in a corner and drink with pals like most clubs

.if I'm rite about last note he was on a break or do u begrudge a fella having a break on a nine hr shift'

Its early doors at moment its shame u only stayed 10 mins but that's your choice maybe on your next visit your stay 15 mins then at least its improvement

This why we put this post up we want you guys to tell us the negatives about club as then we can rectify any mistakes.glen do make or self known on or next visit and we will sort out or sangsom promblem

Peer thanks for your comments

I would like to make it clear that I was not denigrating your manager and I apologise if it comes off that way

I was not doing a QC or a review and 10 minutes is too short a time to do either just posting my experience's there.

You can get away with having a few "Mooses" love the term in a GoGo bar but I figure that you need at least 3 exceptionally pretty girls to "hide" one Moose

Music wise it is actually possible to play age appropriate music with a beat that the girls can dance too and worth it if the customers stay for another drink. No doubt blast a few Mowlem or techno stuff for the girls occasionally to keep the energy in the bar going.

I do wish you every success and on my next trip will pop in maybe for a whole 15 minutes

Archived