Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bali recently

THE DOCTOR

Anyone been to Bali recently

any info on hotel 3*, 4*

close to the beach,,a bit Quite [ Aussies do tend to make a lot of noise when in Bali  ]  

nice and relaxing  i also like chalay  type resorts

Kuta ,legion area,

Mike

I stayed at the Kuta Puri Bungalow not too long ago. Great location close to the beach, very nice and relatively quiet pool area and pretty good rooms. I think about 60 usd/night. My friend stayed at the Bounty and I couldn't go near the place. I think the pool was filled with more piss and spilled drinks than water. I'd give a thumbs up to Kuta Puri. Cheers.

BeerMan thanks ill check it out online 

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the Wina Holiday Villa hotel in Kuta.  Very near the beach.  It was $66 (USD) all in (1 1/2 years ago) through Agoda.  Breakfast included. The hotel was mostly filled with Aussie and European couples.  Pretty laid back atmosphere.  Not too rowdy.

Very nice pool area.  I had a ground floor room by the pool that was very nice.  A bit small and a bit spartan but it was all I needed.  Room safe, clean room, AC, comfortable bed.  There was also a nice shaded porch to sit outside of the room, viewing the pool area.

The hotel was guest friendly as there was not hassle or charge for an evening guest but I could tell that the "guest check in" was not an everyday occurrence as the folks at the desk took a longer than normal time to accomplish it.

If I go back to Bali, I would definitely stay there again.

I spent several nights at the Harper Kuta hotel in Kuta.  This is an extremely nice hotel that can have incredible deals on Agoda.  Solid four star hotel.  However, it is at the epic center of the big name disco, club, night scene in Kuta.  The beach is a bit of a walk.  For those of you wanted to be a couple of minutes door to door to Sky Garden, Bounty and other hub night clubs, I can highly recommend Harper Kuta.  Great security here, no joiner fees, great breakfast.  Very up to date, cute and friendly staff.  Perfect.  You can request rooms that are away from the street and they are relatively quiet for being in this area.

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My fave was Bumi ayu resort  Sanur far from the piss heads but close enough to airport realy nice walks on un crowded beach,and a rather delightful night scene, stayed there 13 times and during the bombing,staff were crying rivers of tears.

Archived