Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tudor Court Condominium

LordFlash

Fully fitted condos are very uncommon in the States. I imagine the posters did not account for that in his comment. It would easily cost another 10-15k USD to fully furnish and fit appliances.

I am not sure what fully fitted means. I know i own and have purchased several condos in my life. Most new ones come complete with major appliances except washer and dryer...My god in 600 square you wouldnt have room for a washer and dryer. 10-15K usd i could furnish 2000 square feet easy. With all new furniture from rooms to go or ikea etc! furniture prices are at a all time low because of the poor housing market.

So you're going to pay a construction worker more than a Doctor? Do you give Bar Girls $150 a shag?

My point is, if you find a some sucker to pay $220,000 usd for a 600sqft. condo in a thirld world country at least you could share the wealth by paying your help above agerage wages. As a businessman it is not only your duty to make your profits but also to show kindness and give a little bit back to the community.

Sorry I have only just caught up with this thread.

I'll try and answer some of the queries.

Whilst its true that labour costs here are cheap, construction costs - which are globally influenced - have soared recently. Add to that the fact that the cost of land in Pattaya, particularly Pratumnak Hill, is going through the roof.

I was unaware that you could acquire a nearly 600 square feet, fully fitted condo close the beach for less than 2,750,000 Baht - 80,330 USD in Vegas.

It would surprise me if you could get something like that in the UK for that price - well, maybe in the Hebredes.

In terms of comparision, Nordic have been building in this area for a while and their prices start at around 75,000 Baht per M2.

We will be using European standards of construction which will include Upvc windows, damp proof course and cavity walls to help with cold retention and sound proofing.

50,000 Baht per m2 really is a very good starting price for the area. Yes, you will find cheaper properties but I maintain we currently offer the best value money for location.

Please bear in mind that Pattaya and Phuket are the most popular tourist and expat locations in Thailand. Consequently, prices reflect this. You could always live in Cha am or Krabi for a lot less - both beautiful places but, lets face it, Pattaya offers a lot more.

The showroom is open and I am here most of the time so please pop in and judge for yourself.

Cheers!

LF

Cheers!

LF

With respect we are not in the UK are we ?

These units are overpriced IMO the world is going through a global recession .

No tourists = poor economy.

When developers price sensibly people will buy condo units .

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Just to update, we have just sold 10 units in the last week.

Cheers.

LF

• 2 weeks later...

Please see below the link to download our brand new virtual tour of the show room.

Yes, that's right! Now, you don't even need to get your lazy ass up off that sofa to view the project!

Cheers!

LF

:Laugh1:

Tudor Court Condominium Virtual Tour Download

• 1 month later...

Ok Guys, here is a better link to our website which is hosting the virtual tour.

Have a look and let me know what you think!

Cheers

LF

Tudor Court

Ok Guys, here is a better link to our website which is hosting the virtual tour.

Have a look and let me know what you think!

Cheers

LF

Tudor Court

Excellent stuff, glad to see stitching software being used in your line of work!

• 4 weeks later...

STOP PRESS!!!!

Check out this special promotion for the New Year! Get in quick because these will fly out!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PROMOTION FROM TUDOR COURT CONDOMINIUM!!!

For a limited period we are offering 6 units of 55m2 at a discounted price of only 1,999,000 THB!*

That’s a massive reduction of 750,000 THB and equates to only 36,345 Baht per m2!

We are confident you will not find a comparable deal in the Pratumnak Hill area!

This really does make these luxury 1 bedroom apartments an absolute bargain and there will be a huge amount of interest so please contact us immediately to view the show room or if you have any questions.

Sales: 086 112 2850

[email protected]

* The 6 specific units are G17, G20, 12, 15, 22 and 25. No other units will be offered at this promotional price. This price is only offered to purchaser’s wishing to register the unit under Thai or Company name. Foreign Ownership is NOT available on these units. There is NO payment scheme available on these units and full payment must be transferred to Tudor Court upon signing of a contract. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other current or future special offer or promotion. This promotion is not available through any real estate broker or third party introduction. All other terms and conditions remain the same.

I would be very interested in a nice condo. But the fact is, I feel everything is overpriced. I am renting a house on Pratamnak hill for less than 50k (what you guys are charging). It is 140 m2, about 2 years old, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, private pool, 24 hour security, jacuzzi tub w/ separate shower in master bath, fully furnished.

Maybe if these units come down to about 1.5m I would be interested, I understand that you dont have to buy if you dont want. Looks like a place I would be interested in because of the decor. I will keep tabs on it.

STOP PRESS!!!!

Check out this special promotion for the New Year! Get in quick because these will fly out!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PROMOTION FROM TUDOR COURT CONDOMINIUM!!!

For a limited period we are offering 6 units of 55m2 at a discounted price of only 1,999,000 THB!*

That’s a massive reduction of 750,000 THB and equates to only 36,345 Baht per m2!

We are confident you will not find a comparable deal in the Pratumnak Hill area!

This really does make these luxury 1 bedroom apartments an absolute bargain and there will be a huge amount of interest so please contact us immediately to view the show room or if you have any questions.

Sales: 086 112 2850

[email protected]

* The 6 specific units are G17, G20, 12, 15, 22 and 25. No other units will be offered at this promotional price. This price is only offered to purchaser’s wishing to register the unit under Thai or Company name. Foreign Ownership is NOT available on these units. There is NO payment scheme available on these units and full payment must be transferred to Tudor Court upon signing of a contract. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other current or future special offer or promotion. This promotion is not available through any real estate broker or third party introduction. All other terms and conditions remain the same.

That's what we call a promotion! No freehold ownership, just the same problems as with owning a house in a company's name. Plus all the disadvantages of a condo (neighbours, sinking fund, common expenses, you name it).

For 2 M you can get nice houses, including the same legal insecurity, minus the awful condo trouble.

Maybe my dictionary is outdated. The definition of deal in there was different

• 1 month later...

Exchange Rate Buster!

Tudor Court Condominium currently has a stupendous offer for units 54 and 55!

We are offering these two 55m2 luxury apartments, which can be merged into one 110m2 unit and are guaranteeing an exchange rate against the UK Pound of around 64 Baht. This means that Tudor Court are subsidising your £ by around 15 Baht (At the current exchange rate)!

These two fabulous units are located on the fifth floor with sea view and are currently priced at 63,000 and 60,000 Baht per m2. At the current UK exchange rate of 49 Baht to the Pound, this is equivalent to £70,714 & £67,347 (3,465,000 & 3,300,000 THB) respectively. With the Tudor Court Exchange Rate Buster Guarantee, the same units are available at only 48,000 & 45,000 Baht per m2 which equates to only £53,878 & £50,510 (2,805,000 & 2,640,000 THB)!

That’s a whopping discount of £16,837 (825,000 THB) off each unit!

This offer is only available on units 54 & 55 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Further conditions apply – please ask for details.

Call Adam on 086 112 2850 for more information.

• 1 month later...

Sorry I posted duplicated. Please disregard this and read next.

Edited by arbiez

My point is, if you find a some sucker to pay $220,000 usd for a 600sqft. condo in a thirld world country at least you could share the wealth by paying your help above agerage wages. As a businessman it is not only your duty to make your profits but also to show kindness and give a little bit back to the community.

Murphy, there is something missing in the argument. A few points to consider:

1) Just because Thailand is a 3rd world country does not mean there isn't an affluent base more than willing to pay top prices. For example, there are plenty of multi million bhat properties in both BKK and Phuket. So why wouldn't the affluent Thai, Chinese, Sing, who can pay think twice about paying if they can afford it and find value in purchasing? (Ditto for million dollar villas in Cancun or Cabo San Lucas, or Jamaica or Dominican Republic or ? ? ? -- All 3rd world, all low paid labor, with a plethora of expensive resorts and housing) IOW, who are we to determine what others see as value?

2) Location counts for everything. On the beach costs will be way up but find a place at say 3rd rd and Central Pattaya Rd and the price will probably be 1/6 the cost. Like Turnberry in Vegas, costs are significantly higher even though labor and construction costs are constant. Now go to a house right a Paradise and Tropicana is probably less than 1/8 the of the price per sq. ft. Same-Same (Think about the concrete shortage that has affected prices throughout the world including LOS)

3) Real Estate laws only allow foreign owned condos which artificially inflates condo prices in areas that attract tourists and/or ex-pats. That's just simple supply and demand.

The key difference is the lack of middle class found in non 3rd world countries.

That said, I understand your ethics and agree. That doesn't mean others see ethics in the same manner. (Think of the robber barons in US in early 1900s.)

In short, if you don't want to pay that rate, dont. You have other options

1) Rent

2) Buy a condo in a building 3 blocks off the ocean outside of Jomtien or Pattaya (a LOT cheaper)

Edited by arbiez

• 4 months later...

Latest Promotion!

Low Payment Finance Option Now Available!

TCC are now offering finance options of 12, 18 or 24 months with a low deposit and regular payments.

OR

There is also a 5, 7 and 10 year option finance which can take the monthly payments as low as 31,000 Baht per month!

Foreign Ownership Available but this is a limited time offer.

PM me for further information if you are interested.

Cheers!

LF

Latest Promotion!

TCC are now offering finance options of 12, 18 or 24 months with a low deposit and regular payments.

OR

There is also a 5, 7 and 10 year option finance which can take the monthly payments as low as 31,000 Baht per month!

Cheers!

LF

Specifics please,

Current pricing on your Condos?

Give examples of exact down payment requirements?

Interest rate on mortgage?

Current photos of finished Condos?

Hi LF,

Cannot send you a PM for some reason, drop me an email when you can [email protected]

Turtle

Latest Promotion!

OR

Cheers!

LF

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

• 3 months later...

Just to update, we have just sold 10 units in the last week.

Cheers.

LF

A great American entreprenuer named P.T. Barnum said that a sucker is born every minute.Still you only managed to grab 10 min. worth of them. better hone your sales skills.And yes, in legendary tourist mecca Las Vegas, you can get a much larger unit 2x2, all high end upgrades, for under 90k on South Las Vegas Blvd. The real estate equivalent of beach property in the desert.