IGNORED

New business opportunity

Bush Pig

We are a new start up company "Eco Surface-Asia".

This is a revolutionary new pool resurfacing technology called #aguaBRIGHT.

It is HDPE based and is melted on by a special machine & heat.

We are looking for area applicators.

Buy a machine & equipment required and we allocate an exclusive area.

Check out -

https://www.facebook.../ecosurfaceasia

Thanks

ecofb.jpg

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

ecofb.jpg

Our 1st project. "Dolphin Learn to Swim School" Bang Na BKK. 170 sq/m

In and out in 3 days. Could have been 1 1/2 but we where learning!

"We have a combined over 25 yrs of experience in Thailand with swimming pools"

IMG_3883 (1) (Small).JPG

IMG_3886 (Small).JPG

IMG_20141214_114414 (Small).jpg

IMG_3894 (Small).JPG

IMG_20141214_120134 (Small).jpg

IMG_20141214_121048 (Small).jpg

IMG_20141214_142055 (Small).jpg

IMG_20141214_153823 (Small).jpg

IMG_20141214_142158 (Small).jpg

ecofinish 2.jpg

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

What exactly is this shit?

Get rich fast stuff, I guess?

This shit is the future of swimming pool surfaces. HDPE

FDA approved for potable water as well!!

ECOFINISH TECHNICAL DATA SHEET.PDF

NSF-61 Approval.pdf

It is a good product, you would have to compare square meter rates with other products for value.

• What marketing, technical and service support is given?
  • For an existing pool, once drained what does the moisture content % in the substrate have to be before the epoxy application?
  • Crack,leaks and patching, what product are you using for this? Eg: Xypec and what training is given?

http://www.xypex.com.au/

We have to buy the machine and equipment and you allocate an exclusive area. so we buy your products and YOU have the area where you can say we can work, very exclusive. 

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

It is a good product, you would have to compare square meter rates with other products for value.

• For an existing pool, once drained what does the moisture content % in the substrate have to be before the epoxy application?
  • Crack,leaks and patching, what product are you using for this? Eg: Xypec and what training is given?

The Eco-surface is a water proofer, on standard uncompromised structures. If the structure is broken, be it movement under or around the pool then we would recommend a professional to make the necessary concrete repairs

This is a small market and not one we wish to pursue!

Renovations, new pools & water storage is our target!

Price is comparable to a quality tile pool finish but with a lot less time involved!

The Eco-surface is a water proofer, on standard uncompromised structures. If the structure is broken, be it movement under or around the pool then we would recommend a professional to make the necessary concrete repairs

This is a small market and not one we wish to pursue!

Renovations, new pools & water storage is our target!

Price is comparable to a quality tile pool finish but with a lot less time involved!

A couple more questions to go!

A couple more questions to go!

Too many negative wankers on this site.

If you are interested send a PM with ur email and all will be revealed!!

Cheers & thanks for the interest!!!

Too many negative wankers on this site.

If you are interested send a PM with ur email and all will be revealed!!

Cheers & thanks for the interest!!!

Over 1300 posts on PA and you suddenly discover that there are too many negative wankers on the site ?? You knew what you were letting yourself in for when you opened up the topic.  

Surely you can ignore the negative posts and courteously answer reasonable questions.  Nixonsbest questions cannot be construed as negative in any way - they are just asking for some more information viz :marketing support, technical support, service support, training and drying out of a pool after it has been emptied.  If you are a genuine business wanting to expand then they seem very reasonable questions to me and I am surprised you balk at answering them in public.

I ask these questions cause I specialize in complex concrete structures and the major time constraint is the moisture content in concrete  before a product can be applied!

Over 1300 posts on PA and you suddenly discover that there are too many negative wankers on the site ?? You knew what you were letting yourself in for when you opened up the topic.  

Surely you can ignore the negative posts and courteously answer reasonable questions.  Nixonsbest questions cannot be construed as negative in any way - they are just asking for some more information viz :marketing support, technical support, service support, training and drying out of a pool after it has been emptied.  If you are a genuine business wanting to expand then they seem very reasonable questions to me and I am surprised you balk at answering them in public.

SBF - I didn't just only discover negative posts mate. I was hoping negative comments may be reduced.

By the way it wasn't leveled at Nixonsbest if you read it properly!

I ask these questions cause I specialize in complex concrete structures and the major time constraint is the moisture content in concrete  before a product can be applied!

Yes mate. After looking at the website I presumed as much.

If you take the time to see the videos you would realise how the product works & you will understand what we do. Moisture content is not an issue as with a new pool it is a standard drying and with a reno maybe a day.

www.ecopoolfinish.com for videos

We don't specialize in complex concrete structures and as previously stated our market is commercial, domestic swimming pools & water storage! 

When the business is well under way with a few area applicators we will research and implement other applications.

One of the partners owns the Australian dealership and will no doubt get us established quicker than he experienced.

After 2 yrs now around a Doz applicators in Australia and kicking arse!

www.ecopoolfinish.com.au

We have 1 project completed, 2 high profile client deposits. One a turtle rehabilitation pool and one large kiddies pool both for the Marriott! Both under construction. A number of large aquatic fun parks under consideration and about a doz quotes out! 

Cheers

Dolphin Swim School Bang Na BKK

Working into the night

Steps edges being colored in lite blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Best of luck with your new Business mate, unfortunately any new Business ventures or projects posted on this forum attract certain members that simply want to put you down and have no real interest in you or your product / service and will then probably copy what you are doing with a cheaper unreliable product / service. You will get a better response with the Bangkok post Business section.

DIXONSBEST.png

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

Thanks "Oh Yeh Baby"

Does Bangkok Post have a forum?

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

·        Ten year product warranty

·        pH neutral

·        Use less chemicals

·        Easier water balance (Chemistry)

·        Chemical resistant ” aquaBRIGHT”

·        Scale, stain & crack resistant

·        Slip resistant

·        Easy on the feet

·            Easily repairable

Archived