IGNORED

Wanted Investors

markyb

Well here is one i am looking for some investment in a pest control company i have started from scratch,I have a product which works i have a lot of interest from shipping companies hotels schools etc,but am running on a shoestring need capital for some mainstream advertising

vehicles,there is a possibility of a work permit and i am quite happy to give someone 50%or 2 people 25% each.i would want a partner who is prepared to go out and get business and take some resposibility.if anyone is interested in a growing business which does not involve the headaches of bars of which i had 2 for 8 years,then pm me here or email me [email protected]

eco_frog.gif

Well here is one i am looking for some investment in a pest control company i have started from scratch,I have a product which works i have a lot of interest from shipping companies hotels schools etc,but am running on a shoestring need capital for some mainstream advertising

vehicles,there is a possibility of a work permit and i am quite happy to give someone 50%or 2 people 25% each.i would want a partner who is prepared to go out and get business and take some resposibility.if anyone is interested in a growing business which does not involve the headaches of bars of which i had 2 for 8 years,then pm me here or email me [email protected]

BMs should consider this offer on its own merits. This business is no way affiliated or known to this board.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

This investment opportunity is in no way endorsed by The Pattaya Addicts Forum.

Personally I would advise any potential invester in ANY Business to check out the product, and the business owner very carefully. I would also council involving an independant lawyer in any contract negotiations. The official immigration status of any offer of a work permit should also be checked before any investment is made or contract signed.

This advice is in no way intended to sully the reputation of the Poster. It is the same advice that should be followed by any invester in any business.

Caveat Emptor : Let the Buyer Beware.

Murgatroyd

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

This investment opportunity is in no way endorsed by The Pattaya Addicts Forum.

Personally I would advise any potential invester in ANY Business to check out the product, and the business owner very carefully. I would also council involving an independant lawyer in any contract negotiations. The official immigration status of any offer of a work permit should also be checked before any investment is made or contract signed.

This advice is in no way intended to sully the reputation of the Poster. It is the same advice that should be followed by any invester in any business.

Caveat Emptor : Let the Buyer Beware.

Murgatroyd

Thank You

First of all i said a possibility of a work permit,i know all the pitfalls of this and would certainly not want to mislead anyone or dangle a carrot in front of them,all i am basically saying is this could be a very profitable business if someone wants to invest and then sit back then i will be working just as hard anyway,i just wanted to say that if some potential investor actually wanted to be a part of the business then of course there is a possibility of obtaining a permit however difficult.this is a growing business but i have thrown everything i have at it and now to see it really take off i need some capital,simple as thatno hidden agendas,i have lived and been in business in pattaya for 10 years,had some of the worst luck health wise and personal,now i have my health back but not my wealth but instead of sitting in a corner crying,i have 2 kids who i take care of,i have thrown every penny into a business i can see giving a healthy return sooner rather than later with the right investment and sound management.Thank You

Thank You

First of all i said a possibility of a work permit,i know all the pitfalls of this and would certainly not want to mislead anyone or dangle a carrot in front of them,all i am basically saying is this could be a very profitable business if someone wants to invest and then sit back then i will be working just as hard anyway,i just wanted to say that if some potential investor actually wanted to be a part of the business then of course there is a possibility of obtaining a permit however difficult.this is a growing business but i have thrown everything i have at it and now to see it really take off i need some capital,simple as thatno hidden agendas,i have lived and been in business in pattaya for 10 years,had some of the worst luck health wise and personal,now i have my health back but not my wealth but instead of sitting in a corner crying,i have 2 kids who i take care of,i have thrown every penny into a business i can see giving a healthy return sooner rather than later with the right investment and sound management.Thank You

Best of luck with your new venture.

Hi Mark,

my advice to you, get yourself out and do some networking, let people know that you are a genuine person and you are more likely to get people investing. If you were to offer commission jobs then I am sure you will get alot of interest, and you dont need capital for that!

There are alot of people time rich in pattaya and I am sure there are some willing to give it a chance.

Bryan