IGNORED

Translation

Ok, I would like to know where I can get my name and birthdate translated into Thai characters. Its for a tattoo.

If any of you Thai speakers are about and have nothing better to do it is

Fraser

12 12 1968 (I would want it in Thai years not AD)

Cheers guys

Here's your name in Thai script เเฟรเซอร์ . Bear in mind that spellings of English words in Thai script are open to interpretation a bit as there are so many Thai letters with the same sounds. Normally I would be confident i have spelled it correctly but when it comes to something as permanent as a tattoo you would obviously be as wise to show my spelling to some Thais for confirmation before getting the tattoo done. I'll do some calculations and get back to you on the date.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

๑๒ ธ.ค. ๒๕๑๑ Here is your birthday in Thai script 12th December (abreviated form of the month in thai script) 2511 (your year of birth in the Poo Soo thai calender) Again check before you have it done. great idea, sorry guys I'm charging from now on :unsure:

thanks mate, really cool of you to help out. i will get it checked out by several different sources before getting it done :unsure:

thanks mate, really cool of you to help out. i will get it checked out by several different sources before getting it done :D

Yeah, best to do that as your name is a difficult one to transliterate. One guy might spell it one way............ And don't forget we have our own on board Thailand based tattoo artist tatt2dude http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/tatt2dude-m5764.html Post a picture of the finished tattoo on this board for us, Cheers :unsure:

ok mate. i was actually gonna try and get him to do it for me as i want to incorporate it into another design.