Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Heaven Above "Australia Day" Party Monday 26 January

nutosf

Heaven Above will celebrate  "Australia Day" on Monday, 26th January. The Free "Aussie" Barbie will commence around 9pm with "Banger Sangers", "Rissoles", "Steak Sangers" and great home-made Thai food.  This will be a great night so put on your best Aussie Clobber and join us at Heaven Above.     Hot Sheilas & cold piss.  All Wogs, Poms, Septic Tanks, Sheep Shaggers and misplaced persons welcome. 50 Baht "Happy Hours" start at 19:30.  65 Baht Heineken Draft all night.  Heaven Above is located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St.

securedownload (1).jpg

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hope you all can make it.  It will be a fun party.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Can someone tell me what the lady is doing outside the toilet area sitting in the seat with a tip box?????

Are the Gogos charging for toilet facilities now????

I can understand it in beer bar complexes where someone keeps the facilities clean for the use of customers., but in a gogo?????????

I exited the toilet area and she looked at me expecting a tip???

I asked her

Did you open the door for me???? No

Did you run the water for me?????? No

Did you massage my back while I peed??? No

Did ou offer me soap afterwords????? No

Did ou offer me a towel to dry my hands???? No

Then why would you like a tip??????

I expect a place of business ( gogo, restaurant ) to provide clean bathroom facilities for their customers, at no charge.

Perhaps I am just old fashioned?????

Archived