IGNORED

UK IPTV BOXES Full UK SKYTV & BBC, ITV etc

OH YEH BABY

:SoWhat1:  Ha Ha no flies on you then henryhooloo....  

Well your looking at -

£130 for slingbox *ruffly

£  30 for wifi adapter for your DRX890

£160 

If you invest the extra £30 in a WIFI adapter you can connect your DRX890 to the WIFI connection and access all of the SKY on demand TV shows and box sets.

a sky wireless connector.png

Please bear in mind that whilst it may be a HD slingbox the picture can be grainy and it is only ever as good as the internet connection but if all you want is SKY SPORTS then this is a good option.

Also, you may want to consider SKY GO, you will need a UK VPN to mask your location but this is another option that does not require any hardware, just download the SKY GO player for free.

PM me if you get stuck. In fact I really need to move this thread to a more suitable area as I am supposed to be selling IPTV here  :Think1:

OK well let me know what you think suits you best.

This is handy - http://help.sky.com/articles/connect-your-sky-box-to-your-broadband-router

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That wifi adapter is £21.99 on the sky website, will have a think on this and let you know and many thanks for your advice.

That wifi adapter is £21.99 on the sky website, will have a think on this and let you know and many thanks for your advice.

OK cool, keep me posted.

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

Oh yeh baby

Big thank you. I received the wifi adapter from sky and followed your instructions and am now able to access on demand tv and tv boxes set. Have been looking on Ebay for a slingbox but decided on my local satellite installer who offered to set it up for me so will report back.

Had the slingbox fitted today and have it set up to work on my laptop my ipad and my blackberry. I am so grateful for your advice. I have mentioned your box to a friend of mine who is very interested. Again thank you for your help.

• 1 month later...

NEWS UPDATE

As our client base increases our supplier has been able to add several new servers so that we now have 24 dedicated servers located in Madrid, Malaga, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Cyprus, Norway, Sweden, Baden Baden, Basel, Lichtenstein, Minsk, Moscow, Mumbai, Delhi, Panjim, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Melbourne, Tokyo, Los Angeles.

All our servers are dedicated servers that mirror the main server in Amsterdam, our supplier will be adding 6 more servers by November 2015.

How can our supplier afford to run 24 dedicated servers?

Because our supplier is in the Business of streaming UK TV they charge a yearly fee and these fee's are re-invested in buying more content and more servers. Our service relies on our supplier to provide uninterrupted streaming of UK TV around the World and because they have an income from providing the streams they are responsible for providing the service. 

sky sports hd thaiu.jpg

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

bloke down our way just downloads torrents for free......

can hear Coronation Street just starting now....

Slightly off topic but may be of interest.....to some members.

Summary:

A disparate group of unhappy Swedes, each absorbed in their own life crises, decides to seek answers by moving to Thailand. 

The characters are intriguing; a downtrodden middle-aged woman at the mercy of her emotional bully of a husband (there’s a shocking introduction to the pair during a misunderstanding at Bangkok airport); a stressed mother who, after a stroke, decides to take life more easily; and a lonely central heating engineer who desperately wants love and children of his own . . .

Link to all episodes -

(Just watched episode 1 very entertaining)

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry maybe I missed this, but what speed internet is required for this box to work correctly?

12MB+ for our standard box 22K inc 12 months

4MB+ for our VIP box 30K inc 12 months (Even works on good 3G)

We want to leave a box with you for 48hrs to test so you are 100% happy

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ANDROID BOX SELLERS BRACE THEMSELVES AS METROPOLITAN POLICE RAID ANDROID BOX WAREHOUSE IN UK

With Amazon and several other online retailers starting to remove "fully loaded" and "FREE UK TV" Android boxes from sale online the UK Police have systematically raided over 22 Android dealers in the UK seizing thousands of Pre-loaded, Fully Loaded Android boxes that have allowed end users to watch UK SKY TV for free.

SKY UK are now clamping down on the individuals that have been streaming channels to form parts of plugins that are used to watch UK TV for FREE.

We have been reading comments from worried people online that have spent a lot of money purchasing an android box that uses FREE streams asking "Will I still be able to watch FREE TV using my Android box" the general response is "NO" as many of the streaming sites and associations are now coming under increased attention from the UK authorities and many plugins and addons being switched off overnight many people have been left with a Android box that no longer provides FREE UK TV.

MRSKYTV spokesperson said "BBC, ITV, CH4 all OK, nothing to worry about but if you want SKY SPORTS or BT SPORTS for FREE you are 100% better off getting a proper IPTV Box such as the MAG254 with a proper paid subscription"

Unlike Android boxes that rely on unknown 3rd party streams, the MAG254 service with a paid subscription is 100% the way to go especially if you are a Bar that relies on uninterrupted football etc.

Test a MAG254 for FREE!!! YES test for FREE!!! - [email protected]

You can read more about the recent Police raids in the UK here -

https://torrentfreak.com/organized-crime-police-raid-pirate-android-tv-box-sellers-150630/

www.androidheadlines.com/2015/07/uk-police-seize-android-set-top-boxes-used-for-piracy.html

READ MORE

Please note - mrskytv.com has never sold android boxes, we have always advised against android xbmc, kodi etc as the streams are not guaranteed as nobody is paying anyone. Do not waste your money buying android.

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

Are you worried about the loss of UKTV on your Android box? 

Do not worry!!

We are offering a "ANDROID BOX" scrapage scheme that allows you to part exchange your old Android box.

Drop us an e-mail for further information - [email protected] Trading since 2002.

Recent Android Box News

POLICE RAID CRIMINAL GANG SELLING ANDROID BOXES FOR FREE UK TV

WE ARE NOW CLOSED "ANDROID DEALERS MESSAGE TO CLIENTS"

Sad day for Android box seller in the UK.

Friends, Family and Supporters.

With immediate effect, I am forced to close my beloved Android TV Boxes. The decision was made for me following on from all the legal and media attention going on in the UK, I'm finding it incredibly difficult to stay legal with the goal posts changing after Android units & XBMC became popular. I've lost the fight and we've decided to leave with our head held high. 

As part of the closure, I've had to take on my hardest task, letting my staff members go. They were the foundations of this business and without them I couldn't have done it. They will be an amazing addition to any business and if I can re-employ them in the future I will in an instant, depending on my next project. 

The support helpdesk will be closed down and an auto responder will be enabled advising clients that we've had to close. Builds will not be published any more and I advise you to take a copy of your build should you need to recover, as our recovery tools will stop working. This guide will help: https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-backup-and-restore-xbmc-kodi/ 

Clients with Amiko units, your purchased lines will continue to work as we bought them from a 3rd party provider.

Minix clients, you are covered by a years warranty, your details will be sent to Parotec IT on 01204 868630 whom are the Minix distributor. 

I'm sorry if you don't understand this decision, the following links will help: http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/01/uk-police-android-tv-raids/ 

We'll still be involved with XBMC/Kodi to some degree... 

Goodbye :( 
Android TV Boxes

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

Server 48 now up and running...

Server 49 will be up and running in couple of weeks Henry

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

• 4 weeks later...

I live in the UK and currently use BT Vision.

If I was to ditch BT Vision and get one of these boxes will it work as described in the UK (Including HD pictures)?

I'd be looking for all of the SKY Sports channels, BT Sports (Including the new Champions League channels on BT) and all of the SKY movies.

Also what would be the costs involved for purchase and yearly subscriptions?

I have fibre optic broadband in my house with an average of 30 to 35 MB download speed, so wi-fi speed is no issue.

I live in the UK and currently use BT Vision.

If I was to ditch BT Vision and get one of these boxes will it work as described in the UK (Including HD pictures)?

I'd be looking for all of the SKY Sports channels, BT Sports (Including the new Champions League channels on BT) and all of the SKY movies.

Also what would be the costs involved for purchase and yearly subscriptions?

I have fibre optic broadband in my house with an average of 30 to 35 MB download speed, so wi-fi speed is no issue.

Yes 100% - drop me an e-mail [email protected] and I will pop one in the post to you to try before you buy.

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

I'm offshore at the moment so will drop you an email once i'm back in the UK.

What would be the initial costs for the box and yearly subs after that?

Also will the new BT Sport Champions League channels definitely be included in the package?

Thanks

Feel free to drop me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will send you a channel list.

The VIP SPORTS add-on has all the channels you could want.

The box including 12 months access is €495 + €95 if you want VIP SPORTS add-on

This is a premium quality service and does not rely on 3rd party streams, all the streams come from UK DATA centre on commercial grade fibre optic.

Defo drop me an e-mail so I can send you all the information.

XXX WARNING XXX - It has come to my attention that whenever someone shows interest in my service that another supplier that supplies another service usually sends them a PM with a link, let me know if this happens as it is out of order and I will take steps to get it stopped.

OH YEH BABY

Pattaya Facebook Page

Archived