IGNORED

RightSaid back in town - 27th March 2007

Well my break in Sydney is coming to an end and soon I'll be back in Pattaya :Hair_Out1:

Tuesday 27th March, will be my first night back in TQ2, so I've decided to have a Welcome Back RightSaid Party starting at 6pm to celebrate. All board members (and friends) in town that night are invited.

In addition to our great Rock and Roll Music and Ice Cold Beer. We will have free food at 8pm.

Our dancers, which I've have told have improved in looks, are going to put on a number of sexy shows starting at 7.30pm.

We are also going to have a number of lucky door prizes, the first one starting at 8pm, all you need to do is buy a drink to qualify.

So if you are in town on the night and want an excuse to stuff your face, get rip roaring drunk and perhaps pickup a couple of excellent prizes then come over to TQ2 and we'll do our best to give you a good time.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers, RightSaid.

Well my break in Sydney is coming to an end and soon I'll be back in Pattaya :Hair_Out1:

Tuesday 27th March, will be my first night back in TQ2, so I've decided to have a Welcome Back RightSaid Party starting at 6pm to celebrate. All board members (and friends) in town that night are invited.

In addition to our great Rock and Roll Music and Ice Cold Beer. We will have free food at 8pm.

Our dancers, which I've have told have improved in looks, are going to put on a number of sexy shows starting at 7.30pm.

We are also going to have a number of lucky door prizes, the first one starting at 8pm, all you need to do is buy a drink to qualify.

So if you are in town on the night and want an excuse to stuff your face, get rip roaring drunk and perhaps pickup a couple of excellent prizes then come over to TQ2 and we'll do our best to give you a good time.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers, RightSaid.

Alf,

I waiting for the Mini-golf guy to get back to me!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Surely not possible Alf? :D:D:D

Say Hi to #30 for me will you?

I'm told our girls looks improve in direct proportion to the amount of beers you have. :LMAO1:

Alf.

our girls looks improve in direct proportion to the amount of beers you have.

That would explain why they were all absolutely drop down dead 12 out of 10 stunners late on at the last 'praty' :LMAO1::D

Avatar girl was already a stunner in my book though.

Don't shot the poor newbie, but whats the non-abreviated name of TQ2 and where is it? ;)

I am in town at this moment, that will give the excuse to discover a new bar (or gogo?)

Thanks,

Kai

Don't shot the poor newbie, but whats the non-abreviated name of TQ2 and where is it? ;)

I am in town at this moment, that will give the excuse to discover a new bar (or gogo?)

Thanks,

Kai

Hi Kai,

TQ2 or Tahitian Queen 2, is located about 10m down Soi BJ, just off Walking St. Soi BJ is directly opposite the POLO Club.

It's a no hassle Rock and Roll Bar. That plays the music at a tolerable level.

For more info on the bar read this thread: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=2612

If you are in town on Tuesday 27th, I'm having a Welcome Back Party, you are more than welcome to come along.

Cheers, Alf.

Edited by rightsaid

Welcome back alf, I will try to make it but I usually only go out on Sundays. See you soon

Bob

Good to be back Bob.

Just got in a little under an hour ago.

Looking forward to your opening party at Lennies on the 1st Apr.

Alf.

Hi to all,

Just a reminder of our TQ2 Welcome Back Alf Party starting from 6pm tonight.

Everyone is welcome to what hopefully will be a great night.

So if you are in town drop by and we'll do our best to make you feel welcome.

Cheers, Alf.

Wish I could be there Alf :D

Oh well so ya in about 20 days

Cheers

:)

Dude