IGNORED

CNN's Women & Children sold into Sexual Slavery airs tonight

pyrolover

Gentlemen:

I just thought this might be of interest to you all. For those in LOS, it will air wednesday {today}. I'm going to watch just to see what kind of spin the press will add.

If anyone see this Anderson Cooper on any of the Soi's make sure you get shots of him with girls or ladyboys and post them.....

Tuesday's show

29963-9986.jpgWomen and children sold into sexual slavery... endangered wildlife sold illegally on the black market. Anderson is live in Bangkok, Thailand, for a shocking and heartbreaking 360° special investigation. Watch tonight, 10 ET

29963-9987.jpgHere is a photo of the prick. Once again, if you see him with any girls or ladyboys, take pictures and post them.

Edited by pyrolover

do you know the real truth?

please share it with us.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

Hey, I just know what I know from being there. Like I said, I want to see what kind of spin he will add to his report. Oh, and if anybody see's this guy, make sure you get pics with his interviewee's

Edited by pyrolover

do you know the real truth?

please share it with us.

hah, that was the first thing that popped into my mind too....

Well I do not know the truth and I have done some work out at Street Kids home off Soi53 by the elephant village. That’s where they are taken when they are rescued by police there are 177 children out there all with different horror stories. I am a very hard man, but this place will rip your heart out! One little girl about 12 now has had over 100 cigarettes put out on her and her back is scared from where she was beaten! And just this week from Pattaya Mail Newspaper www.pattayamail.com ;

Boonlua Chatree

Four foreign men have been charged with having sex with children following a police sweep conducted on a single day, March 19, by Pol Maj Gen Kamronwit Thupkrajang, commander-in-chief of the Division for the Suppression of Crimes against Children, Juveniles and Women.

Repeat offender Maurice John Praill was one of four alleged pedophiles arrested in a police sweep on March 19.

Police investigations had revealed the identities of four foreign pedophiles currently active in Pattaya, and arrest warrants were applied for at Pattaya Provincial Court. The warrants were granted on March 18.

Officers searched a house in South Pattaya on March 19 and arrested Maurice John Praill, a 76-year-old British national. He was charged with sexual activities against children under the age of 15. Praill denied all the charges, but he was taken to the police station for further questioning. Police said that prior to this charge, Praill had been arrested for sexually abusing two girls, aged 13 and 14, in Pattaya in the year 2000, and was sentenced to 14 years imprisonment. On that occasion he was released on bail, and the case is still in process. In 1997, Praill was arrested for sexual offences against a 14-year-old boy when a suspicious police officer followed and caught him with his pants around his ankles, and in an agitated state, with the young boy behind a popular shopping mall. He was fined and released.

Also on March 19, 2007, at around noon, officers from the Suppression of Crimes against Children, Juveniles and Women Division searched a house near the Hanumarn Roundabout in Jomtien and arrested Ilkka Antero Ylikojola, age 63, a Finnish national. He was charged with sexual activity against children under 15 years of age. Police searched the premises and found a video camera, digital camera, VCDs, and a recording device. They said there were records of Ylikojola involved in sexual activity with children.

Police said a girl was brought into Ylikojola’s house by a woman known only as Mon. Mon had met the girl at the Royal Garden Plaza on the second floor and asked her to come along on a motorcycle to have her photograph taken. At the house the girl was asked to take a bath. Ylikojola then took photographs and a video of her, and asked her to dance and perform lewd acts in front of the camera. He paid her 1,000 baht and another 500 baht to Mon, who sat in another room waiting for about 30 minutes until Ylikojola had finished.

The third arrest was that of Stephen James Ellison, a British national age 55. Police confiscated a computer, CDs, and digital and video cameras. Police said the equipment showed pictures of him engaging in sexual activity with children aged under 15 years.

The fourth arrest took place at the Mark-Land hotel, on the 24th floor. Glenn Richard Allen, age 60, an American national, was charged with sexual activity with children aged under 15 years. Police seized a computer, CDs, and digital and video cameras as evidence.

Police said that those arrested had paid between 500 and 3,000 baht to children between the ages of 11 and 15 for sexual activity and for picture and video recording. A police spokesman said that they now know who the procurers were and are searching for them.

Sorry guys there is a lot here

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

The show I watched on Saturday on CNN was about Cambodia, USA & Africa. Normal stories of girls being sold for a pittance. Had one girl who a reporter paid to get her out of the brothel but was back a few weeks later as she was addicted to the drugs & needed the fix. More about fellow countrymen preying on poor people.

Not trying to ignore that abusing children is a bad scene that some people are into... but

these shows i've seen so far are slapped together for creating sensational television in my opinion.

The problem I have with these shows is the stereotyping of us by the boobs that watch these shows.

I missed this particular show but have seen the others about cambodia and Thailand, places i'm familiar with.

I recall the undercover camera shots at Martini bar while they are talking about pedophiles.I don't

remember any children being in there. It was convenient footage for their show even if it was wrong.

Same thing with Thailand, talking about abuse of children while showing footage of the girls on Walking Street

that try and get you to go into their gogo bar.Wrong picture to match the subject their talking about.But who

in America knows the difference? None of them, so they slap these "exposes" together and people watch it

and believe it to be all true.

This is why I don't believe much of what the news shows are reporting, it's show biz, they don't owe us

the truth.

I am not up on the statistics but would imagine the Asian men are committing more of the abuse on the

children and I don't recall any mention of this in these shows.

Not trying to ignore that abusing children is a bad scene that some people are into... but

these shows i've seen so far are slapped together for creating sensational television in my opinion.

The problem I have with these shows is the stereotyping of us by the boobs that watch these shows.

I missed this particular show but have seen the others about cambodia and Thailand, places i'm familiar with.

I recall the undercover camera shots at Martini bar while they are talking about pedophiles.I don't

remember any children being in there. It was convenient footage for their show even if it was wrong.

Same thing with Thailand, talking about abuse of children while showing footage of the girls on walking street

that try and get you to go into their gogo bar.Wrong picture to match the subject their talking about.But who

in America knows the difference? None of them, so they slap these "exposes" together and people watch it

and believe it to be all true.

This is why I don't believe much of what the news shows are reporting, it's show biz, they don't owe us

the truth.

I am not up on the statistics but would imagine the Asian men are committing more of the abuse on the

children and I don't recall any mention of this in these shows.

most of the folks who watch these shows do not even know where Thailand is on a map! And yes they believe it!

I watched the show and what I saw was nothing. There was no real information on anything. What it amounted to was him saying this is what happens. Nothing for interviews or background material regarding forced prostitution, human trafficking or sex slavery. They mentioned several of the contries in the areaincluding Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, China, Taiwan and Thailand but had nothing about what anyone is really doing to stop it or the organizations involved with trying to stop it.

Anyone who watched it to find out any information was sadly disappointed. There was one story about a woman who was forced into sex slavery when she was young who is now helping children in Cambodia in which the mentioned the experience of one little girl. Anyone who calls this sensationalism leads an extremely boring life, it didn't even really qualify as human interest as there was nothing interesting. Just a waste of time and money rather than doing any good for anyone. It was little better than filler between the commercials.

I watched the show and what I saw was nothing. There was no real information on anything. What it amounted to was him saying this is what happens. Nothing for interviews or background material regarding forced prostitution, human trafficking or sex slavery. They mentioned several of the contries in the areaincluding Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, China, Taiwan and Thailand but had nothing about what anyone is really doing to stop it or the organizations involved with trying to stop it.

Anyone who watched it to find out any information was sadly disappointed. There was one story about a woman who was forced into sex slavery when she was young who is now helping children in Cambodia in which the mentioned the experience of one little girl. Anyone who calls this sensationalism leads an extremely boring life, it didn't even really qualify as human interest as there was nothing interesting. Just a waste of time and money rather than doing any good for anyone. It was little better than filler between the commercials.

Thanks, BH as I it was not shown here

• 1 year later...

I don't know what the truth is but I've seen some pretty gut wrenching sights in the north.

On the outskirts of every village regardless of how small it is, you will find karaoke huts. Ever see how they transports the items that work at these huts?

In a padlocked container in the back of a pick-up truck. No windows.

That in itself is sad but wait until you see when they unlock the doors and let the contents out. I'm not the best at guessing the ages of said contents so I'd rather not comment but it does make one want to gag.

Not for me and not my business. Different cultures I guess.

I don't know what the truth is but I've seen some pretty gut wrenching sights in the north.

On the outskirts of every village regardless of how small it is, you will find karaoke huts. Ever see how they transports the items that work at these huts?

In a padlocked container in the back of a pick-up truck. No windows.

That in itself is sad but wait until you see when they unlock the doors and let the contents out. I'm not the best at guessing the ages of said contents so I'd rather not comment but it does make one want to gag.

Not for me and not my business. Different cultures I guess.

What the hell are you on about.If peaple are being abused and you see it .It is your buisness not a culture you prick.

lesson one ended :Clap8:

Wriggley Tin 1

............. .It is your buisness not a culture you prick.

lesson one ended :wacko:

"you prick".......???

Please don't tell me you're one of those pussy whipped bible thumping fags that hang out at the Nana Plaza entrance? I was referring to Durian, what were you talking about?

Lesson learned from lesson one....... naivety is bliss. (I suggest this be moved to a different level)

Edited by bizzjet

YEA THANKS FOR PM WILL BE BACK. When i get back from nana plaza whith my cigarettes .YOU stick with your fags. YEA durians are smelly thats why they dont lock them up.going to read the bible now.prick

Wriggley Tin 1

YEA THANKS FOR PM WILL BE BACK. When i get back from nana plaza whith my cigarettes .YOU stick with your fags. YEA durians are smelly thats why they dont lock them up.going to read the bible now.prick

:wacko: If you believe in everything you see on TV then try the Sunday morning cartoons to get yourself a better education.

I do believe the press Sensationalizes to get more viewers but at least they are finding some of these sick twisted demented people and putting their names and faces for all to see, i dont care why they do it at least they do it. Good for the Third world countries govt for having at least the morality to help stop these predators. IMO if they are caught with hard proof like photos of them with kids in their rooms they should be taken into custody and executed, another reason I left the USA if someone is caught doing shit like this they have to receive rehabilitation and then released back into the world! The whole idea of taking that innocence away from a child and ruining and scarring them for life is a crime beyond measure and should be dealt with as such. Very touchy subject with me a mate of mine had his daughter molested in the US about 8 years ago when she was 5 yrs old. Hit home to close to home! I have a daughter of 11 and a son of 14 and I know I couldnt have restrained myself if it would have happened to one of my kids.

My two cents but I could rant and rave more on this subject!

Pedophilia, child abuse, sexual abuse, and sexual slavery is everywhere in the world, I just hate how they stereotype Thailand.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

.............Very touchy subject with me a mate of mine had his daughter molested in the US about 8 years ago when she was 5 yrs old. Hit home to close to home! I have a daughter of 11 and a son of 14 and I know I couldnt have restrained myself if it would have happened to one of my kids.

My two cents but I could rant and rave more on this subject!

I agree 100%. I also had a work colleague that discovered the school principal was messing with his son. He took a baseball bat to his house and broke both his legs. The father ended up spending nights and weekends in jail for assault but the principal never spent a day in jail, he got probation and madatory rehab sessions. F***ing unbelieveable!!!

Every colleague passed around the hat and came up with help for the legal costs. I personally handed him cash in support of his actions. Almost a whole paycheck at the time.

But back to the docu's issue. They sell whatever the public will believe as long as it doesn't offend or point the finger inwards, nothing more.

I would love to see one titled "Christain missionaries in Thailand and the damage done to the nation". or how about "CIA's abuse in S.E.A. and the bombing of Cambodia" to name only a few. Did you know Thailand was a major ordinance depot for the B52 carpet bombing runs? Ask some of the older Thai's in the north about the daily aluminum overcast as hundreds of flights passed low over their heads on the way to Vietnam and Cambodia. Launching out of Udon and Chaing Mai. The daily fear of course that one day different colored machines would be flying in the opposite direction for a little payback and guess who will be stuck in the middle?

Lets do a docu on the mass destruction of those innocent lives. I bet a lot of those families wished they were only molested and not vaporized.

The propaganda machine boils my blood at times especially when the commentators are only visiting and not trying to comprehend what they talk about. If a BG will do what she does for a few baht can you imagine what she will say with a CNN paycheck? You write it, she'll read it. I bet I could get the same girl to recant her words publically for a few baht.

Regarless of what is true and what isn't, how do you think that one would go over in the Western World?

Sorry to the baord for getting boiled over on this issue but I am getting so sick of hearing so much negative over a beautiful country that has so much more to offer than just the girls.

Take the time to learn about the dynamics of how the girls really get into the P4P world. I've spent a little time in the north and have yet to see anyone hungry. Ask a Thai what they think about the P4P scene and see how many believe the girls have no choice.

Edited by bizzjet

If they are with under age kids I hope they throw the book at them and they rot in a Thai jail.

Aside from the fact they are exploiting kids they also give us guys who like to travel to places like LOS and use the services of legal age working girls a bad name.

this is a very old thread... this special is old old old news.... CNN is too busy with presidential coverage to worry about prostitutes right now, unless they find out one of these guys is fucking prostitutes, then's it's a national event!

Edited by SoCo MoFo

Eat. Down. South.

this is a very old thread... this special is old old old news.... CNN is too busy with presidential coverage to worry about prostitutes right now, unless they find out one of these guys is fucking prostitutes, then's it's a national event!

Good point ...........but I prefer Al Jazeera TV.

A little more realistic.