Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Budget Affordable Hotel / Guesthouse Options LK Metro Area

up2u2

Hi guys, I hope it's ok to post my place on here, have a look at my rooms in the link below.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

On 19/03/2019 at 13:05, Leedsmick said:

Trying to help a friend out book somewhere to stay in this area (10 nights stay in July) the prob is he setting a 500b a night budget... it’s his second trip to Pats so still wet behind the ears.. can anyone point me toward any digs??

Thanks

Does he care about size of room for that and or email us for availability and dates, Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I can higly recommend the d appartment been staying there for years. They have two buildings. Prefertp stay the secpnd building for 1200 baht.great wifi. Nicepool and great service

• 3 years later...

@devee8 and @English rose: bosses, would you mind sharing how many rooms you have at your managed places respectively? the reason i ask is not only to have a feel of the size of the place, but also to get a feel of my chances of securing a room if i make a last-minute booking during high season (Jan)

• 1 month later...

Hi, are there any recommended places to stay around soi buakhao area that is quiet, there aren't any problems and are guest friendly for a budget of 30$night for a period of 10 days?

im looking at Agoda and booking and im not sure which one to choose.

28 minutes ago, Criminal said:

Hi, are there any recommended places to stay around soi buakhao area that is quiet, there aren't any problems and are guest friendly for a budget of 30$night for a period of 10 days?

I am staying at sumalee residence b650, meets your requirements. Don't confuse with nearby sumelee hotel b800.

New Nikom hotel on Soi Lehnke is great value. I stayed there for about 500b a night. Rooms are simple and clean with basic amenities and daily room service.

Edited by northwater

I usually stay at the Adlephi Pattaya, east of Buakow about at the north end of Tree Town. Clean, quiet, fairly new, 7 minute walk to LK Metro. Price is seasonal, you'll have to check. Might be more than the $30 you're looking for this time of year.

• 5 months later...
On 11/11/2019 at 08:02, mikkem said:

I can higly recommend the d appartment been staying there for years. They have two buildings. Prefertp stay the secpnd building for 1200 baht.great wifi. Nicepool and great service

Stayed there January, could not agree more, great place, however I`m trying to get in early for next May and every time i put the dates onto booking.com it`s comes up as fully booked. 

Surely they can`t be this far in advance?  maybe just not taking bookings yet. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2023 at 11:33, Criminal said:

I will recommend Golden Sea, At Buakhao but surprisingly quiet. The rooms are also big. Just take the superior room. The price is quite affordable. With pool and gym. One con is that the wifi not very good 

On 20/07/2023 at 09:34, Pattaya_mad said:

Stayed there January, could not agree more, great place, however I`m trying to get in early for next May and every time i put the dates onto booking.com it`s comes up as fully booked. 

Surely they can`t be this far in advance?  maybe just not taking bookings yet. 

Can now be booked on Agoda but rooms start @ 850 thb. Not sure about booking that far in advance.

On 28/07/2023 at 21:32, Daviddavid said:

I will recommend Golden Sea, At Buakhao but surprisingly quiet. The rooms are also big. Just take the superior room. The price is quite affordable. With pool and gym. One con is that the wifi not very good 

Hey mate, I was wondering if you remember what the gym was like at the Golden Sea, the photos on Agoda don't show too much. I'm in the exciting process of planning my trip in Sep and am now shopping around for budget friendly accommodation.

The gym is in a courtyard with a pool. Not bad and all equipment is there. Also not a lot of people using the gym so equipment quite well maintain. Anyway if u interested, why not arrive than go have a look before booking the hotel. For pattaya, especially in low season, there is no need to book hotel in advance, book on the same day also can. Price may even be cheaper

Edited by Daviddavid
  • Like 1

On 05/08/2023 at 12:00, Daviddavid said:

The gym is in a courtyard with a pool. Not bad and all equipment is there. Also not a lot of people using the gym so equipment quite well maintain. Anyway if u interested, why not arrive than go have a look before booking the hotel. For pattaya, especially in low season, there is no need to book hotel in advance, book on the same day also can. Price may even be cheaper

Thanks again for the advice mate. I appreciate it. I'm heading there in September, so it should still be low season. It would be great for me to have a look around. With my flights, I'm arriving quite early in BKK, and accounting for taxi time, I'll be in Pattaya with a decent amount of time to check out a few places. How do the prices compare online versus in person when I go in? Would you recommend I have a walk-through and then still book through Agoda, or should I book at the hotel?

2 hours ago, Ziplee said:

18 coins, Charlie Place, Nikom and hug me guesthouse on lengkee all run around 500 thb.

Thank you, mate. I'll give them a look too. I really appreciate the help, and at that price, it's a steal. How do guest houses compare to cheap hotels in Pattaya?

1 hour ago, americanpie0020 said:

Thanks again for the advice mate. I appreciate it. I'm heading there in September, so it should still be low season. It would be great for me to have a look around. With my flights, I'm arriving quite early in BKK, and accounting for taxi time, I'll be in Pattaya with a decent amount of time to check out a few places. How do the prices compare online versus in person when I go in? Would you recommend I have a walk-through and then still book through Agoda, or should I book at the hotel?

Ask the hotel for the price and also search online. See which is cheaper than book accordingly. Usually Agoda price will be cheaper. If you dont have a lot of luggage than will be easy to go look at all the hotels. U can walk along buakhao, than just go to the hotels to have a look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, americanpie0020 said:

Ask the hotel for the price and also search online. See which is cheaper than book accordingly. Usually Agoda price will be cheaper. If you dont have a lot of luggage than will be easy to go look at all the hotels. U can walk along buakhao, than just go to the hotels to have a look.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daviddavid said:

Thank you again for the advice, mate. I think I'll do that because I'd feel much more comfortable committing to the hotel once I see it in person and asking any questions i have about the place directly. The thought of committing to a place I've only seen through pictures online was quite daunting.

46 minutes ago, americanpie0020 said:

How do guest houses compare to cheap hotels in Pattaya?

A guesthouse may or may not have a lift. Charlie Place and Nikom on Buakhao have lifts, Hug Me guesthouse does not. The others I don't know. The rooms may have hard beds and no shower curtains. The TV's are not that great. Location is about as good as it gets. Noise is bad at night, Earplugs are recommended. 

3 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

A guesthouse may or may not have a lift. Charlie Place and Nikom on Buakhao have lifts, Hug Me guesthouse does not. The others I don't know. The rooms may have hard beds and no shower curtains. The TV's are not that great. Location is about as good as it gets. Noise is bad at night, Earplugs are recommended. 

Cheers for getting back to me, mate. I am quite fortunate to be visiting Pattaya during the quiet season, so I'll take the advice given here. I'll go and look at the places you all are recommending in person and even try a few until I commit to a place for the rest of my stay. It would be great if I can find a guesthouse I like; the prices are fantastic

• 5 months later...

Looking to stay in Soi Buakhow/ LK area for my Feb trip

Been checking out a few guesthouses like Crystal suites, Chaiyapoon Inn, The Links hotel, 18 Coins, Charlie Place, Nikom court, Katesiree house. Has anyone stayed in these places recently, If yes then can you please share your reviews of these places.

Also hotels like D Apartment 1 and PS apartment (D Xpress) which are showing some good rates on Agoda so any reviews on the same will be nice.

Thanks

Edited by mogli33