IGNORED

Budget Affordable Hotel / Guesthouse Options LK Metro Area

up2u2

Had devee8 posted his place or do we guess, am I missing something? Our place is hard to find? ??

Your missing that he literally has a link on his last post (the one before yours), maybe you are on a phone and cannot see it?

if so I will post the page link below:

http://www.boomerangpattaya.com/

Edited by insider

Your missing that he literally has a link on his last post (the one before yours), maybe you are on a phone and cannot see it?

if so I will post the page link below:

http://www.boomerangpattaya.com/

Doh, my account was hacked, I'll find those responsible, I think they're mymarn's........Yes on my phone, hanging head in shame for a period of one hour.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at Metro sports bar on LK on my trip in Dec/16. Great vfm, paid 1100 for a Superior Rear, big room and quiet. Can't say enough about the staff and patrons there, always had a couple drinks before heading out for the night.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the detailed review.

Clean guest house looks great, walk pass there numerous times on the way to retox.

The other one that caught my attention was sooi tee guest house on the same stretch.

Anyway I stayed at Metro Apartment during my last trip.

1000b for front room with balcony. Room is huge. Everything else is good.

Only hassle is the walk-up stairs 555

• 5 months later...

Hi up2u2, 

Good list, thanks for sharing. You might want to consider the hideaway guest house also, only a few minutes from LK Metro (cut through Areca hotel and on to Soi Diana). B1200 per night, nice rooms, clean, spacious, Andy the owner will do you a deal if you stay long time :-)

Have a look at it here, if you fancy it;

• 1 month later...

We have done a special 20% discount off our normal rates, so get in quick.

August/Sept/Oct unbeatable rates for Boomerang Guesthouse
As a 1 time special anyone that books in August for a stay in August, September and October will be allowed to receive a rate of 800bht per night all inclusive for our Deluxe balcony rooms we also can do long term reduced rates naturally this depends on availability but as they say, get in early and get your booking.
For inquiry's either. [email protected] or Boomerangpattaya.com image.thumb.png.9020f3dbca89b9b5665cd8bdimage.thumb.png.9020f3dbca89b9b5665cd8bdimage.thumb.png.9020f3dbca89b9b5665cd8bdimage.thumb.png.9020f3dbca89b9b5665cd8bd

image.thumb.png.9020f3dbca89b9b5665cd8bd

aug 20 011 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 012 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 017 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 018 (Custom).JPG

aug 20 022 (Custom).JPG

• 1 month later...

Newer been there, but next trip(December 2017) I'm going this place: Aura House ,soi buakhao near at the klang. 480 baht/night in high season and there is also month deals.  Very cheap! Let's see is it good, bad or awful :D

Have stayed at the Aura house , was very impressed with it .

The owner and wife are great , there is coffee making facilities just inside the entrance .

Place is clean and well looked after .

every time i have tried to book lately it has been full

Nice to hear. There was only 1 room left when I made a reservation. 

A few guestions: Is there a safety box? And can I take ladies inside my room without extra fees?

• 1 month later...

Good info here guys

planning on doing 30 days in March,looking for a good guesthouse to use each stay,

will be doing 60 days in october

Tigers 2017 premiers 

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed at the base on my recent trip. Not the cheapest but not expensive either. Lovely rooftop pool and nice modern design too. 

• 2 months later...

I'm staying at The Haven on Soi Lengkee this coming October. I know they moved from another location a couple of years ago and were guest friendly previously. Does anyone have any experience of it in the new locale? Reviews all seem positive and I've had a couple of excellent breakfasts there on previous visits to Pattaya. Any help is appreciated. 

I came, I saw, I mongered!

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2018 at 16:22, hoopbhoy said:

I'm staying at The Haven on Soi Lengkee this coming October. I know they moved from another location a couple of years ago and were guest friendly previously. Does anyone have any experience of it in the new locale? Reviews all seem positive and I've had a couple of excellent breakfasts there on previous visits to Pattaya. Any help is appreciated. 

Stayed there in September / October. It is popular with golfers, good staff, decent rooms with safety boxes, power stays on when you leave the room, unlike most places, so you can charge your stuff when you leave. Good air-conditioning and good price and as you mention the food is good too. well located and I found the beds comfortable in both the rooms I stayed in.

I got the impression that the owners get a lot of repeat business, which is a good sign. I would definitely stay again. I will note the first room I stayed in was the cheapest on the top floor and you literally have no room at either side of the bed so it is awkward getting out of bed to use the loo, it did have a front facing balcony ideal for watching the Lengkee action. I changed room to a bigger one which as well as having a toilet also had a urinal on one wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info Insider. Booked the Deluxe Queen so hopefully it should be a reasonable size. 

I came, I saw, I mongered!

I stayed at Katsiree House in July 2017 which is very close to the LK / Buakhao entrance. 

On 09/03/2018 at 12:50, birdhaus said:

I stayed at Katsiree House in July 2017 which is very close to the LK / Buakhao entrance. 

Stayed several time and always enjoyed it there, and if having a beer downstairs always have a laugh with Noi she's been there years.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 14:07, badrodald said:

Stayed at Metro Sports Bar on LK on my trip in Dec/16. Great vfm, paid 1100 for a Superior Rear, big room and quiet. Can't say enough about the staff and patrons there, always had a couple drinks before heading out for the night.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 22:46, spider0064 said:

Stayed several time and always enjoyed it there, and if having a beer downstairs always have a laugh with Noi she's been there years.

Yes good place ..

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 20:12, longblack said:

Thanks for the detailed review.

Clean guest house looks great, walk pass there numerous times on the way to Retox.

The other one that caught my attention was sooi tee guest house on the same stretch.

Anyway I stayed at Metro Apartment during my last trip.

1000b for front room with balcony. Room is huge. Everything else is good.

Only hassle is the walk-up stairs 555

Very nice rooms with air con sports bar .. yes stairs like all guest houses is an Issue for some..

On 12/4/2017 at 15:29, JackinHK said:

I stayed at The Base on my recent trip. Not the cheapest but not expensive either. Lovely rooftop pool and nice modern design too. 

Agreed. It's technically a condo rather than a hotel so it's a little quieter than the usual four star options in Pattaya. Good pricing too. 

• 5 months later...

Afew options....

Monthly deals are plus Electric & water.

Location; https://goo.gl/maps/LskFH2DogyD2

Nirun Condo; 6,000 per month for a 6 month booking - 5,500 per month for a 12 month booking - plus 300 baht per month community charge - plus electric & water - LAN Internet available by local supplier, fast speed about 700 baht per month... 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$4Asmal.jpg

$$$$$$$$$9584384SMALL.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 6B.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$xAABB6560_n.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2016 at 23:48, frawg said:

Had devee8 posted his place or do we guess, am I missing something? Our place is hard to find? ??

Hi Frawg

Our place is easy to find and our website is  in the link below we are located just off soi Buakhao next to Soi 15 the entrance to our soi is opposite the health centre which is next door to the hospital.

• 5 months later...

Trying to help a friend out book somewhere to stay in this area (10 nights stay in July) the prob is he setting a 500b a night budget... it’s his second trip to Pats so still wet behind the ears.. can anyone point me toward any digs??

Thanks